He lived a hard life

He lived a hard life.

Is that from Iron Man 3?

Is it just me or do men only peak in their 30s and 40s when all their masculine features developed and ages shows?

where did it go wrong

It's true. Also why god/evolution/science is considered sexist by retards.

it's not just you

It's true. It's why trolling for punani is easy mode once you hit 30.

supposedly Tony stark went from a foetus to a grandad in 8 years, gj Marvel

crack is a hell of a drug

CRACK IS WHACK

Men peak by the time they're 25 on average, in the sense of who they are as a person and how potently they can express that personality. For most it's all downhill from there, unless they were recluses in their youth (drug addiction is a perfect excuse) and they have a great social circle all their lives (it doesn't get better than Hollywood)

Anyone else think they fucked up on the casting of young Howard? He looks nothing like John Slattery

maybe the death of his parents hit him hard

how old is Tony supposed to be in the movies anyway

post RDJ wedge pics

tfw I'm not Seth Green getting smothered by my tall supermodel gf jdimsa

Isn't Colin Farrell like 5'10"?

Bottom 2nd is a personal favorite

That's gotta be rough for Jon Snow being in between two girls that are both above average male height while they're wearing heels

>DOUBLE STANDARDS

If women can wear high heels to appear taller, why can't men?

>below average

NIgga Gwendoline Christie is 6'3", the fuck you talking about?

go home, user, you're drunk

I said above average

Go watch a RDJ documentary or something and you will understand. Dude started doing drugs at 8 years old.

you can literally select a piece of text in the post you want to quote, and then hit the post no. after that in order to reply to it and it'll automatically greentext the selected text for you

which will prevent retarded actions like yours in the future

JUST

Seth Green and Jon Stewart don't belong in that pic. I can't think of any time they tried to over sell their height

He looks better now