Ask a white guy living in Uganda anything

Ask a white guy living in Uganda anything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmet_Ali_Çelikten
youtu.be/7Hokfj2Y_1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post proof or fuck off.

My heart can't handle that Nigerian cunt still pulling a quick one over me desu.

Do you get treated as a God?

did you shag some black pussy

How are job oportunities for somebody with a degree in biochemistry in Uganda?

I might have to leave europe soon for, let's say, personal reasons.

are you rich?
are you an immigrant or born in uganda?

Did you kill someone, Pavel?

post a photo through your window, with a timestamp.

at least by saying that you're white, you show that you're not playing at Sup Forumss negro exotism, which gives you more credibility. I still want proof, though.

also, thanks for the flag.

Are you rhat guy who throw an egg on our prezident?
Or that one who sexted over 200 underage girls on facebook?

What's your nationality? How's the nightlife there? Aren't you afraid of AIDS when you get to nail a nigress?

This good enough?

What's it like? And have you ever been here?

A flag.Wow
How bout a passport

no, post full arm and window view of steppes or shitty slums somewhere in uganda, rainforest shit or something

not really. you could have just bought that.

Course in algorithms or robotics?

Lots of little kids wave at me as I walk past and say hello/goodbye

I did. It's shockingly easy to get pussy here, most girls love white dick. Banged like 8 chicks in 6 months.

No idea, but you can live here pretty damn cheaply. Just spend your days chilling like I do.

I'm not rich, but you don't need to be here. Born in the UK.

Nightlife is great, went to a music festival recently here where music went on from midday-8AM every day.

Never been SA, just UG, KE, RW and Morocco here in Africa.

This proves nothing - basically all fans of Ugandan cinema have this flag.

The fuck would my British passport prove?

what kind of pussy tho random whores or like upper middle class (yes all three of them) nice christian black girls?

is it safe to walk around kampala, do you live in a gated community?

Oh yeah, I've done some stuff with Wakaliwood too

does uganda have a native hipster community?

What do Ugandans think of the film "The Last King of Scotland"?

Oh my, I would die

I try to bang only the nice ones, a couple have asked for money after and that's when I kick them out. I've kinda started seeing one of the really nice ones though so may try and marry her if she stays cool.

Kampala is mostly safe, but there are deffo some no go areas. I'm moving to a gated community in a couple of weeks (in Naalya)

I haven't seen many. Degeneracy isn't really common here.

Idi Amin is still really popular here - I was in a matatu (basically a minibus) a couple of weeks ago which was covered in pics of Amin and Bin Laden.

Yeah, it's weird - Christmas Day was 33C.

Why are you in Uganda, do you work there?

Got bored of living in the UK. Too expensive, shit weather and it's getting more 1984 by the day. Uganda ain't perfect but at least the sun shines and the weed is cheap.

Why is Idi Amin still popular? Didn't he massacre and torture the entire population? Even the elites?
And wtf, why bin Laden?

>Naalya
have you had any problems with crime, robberies, even just pickpocketing?
do you do anything but chill?
are homosexuals and albinos lynched and eaten?

This seems pretty fake to me desu but do you speak Ugandian?

What is the community like where you live? Do they have gated communities there?

Lucky you.

As an affrikaan I'm terrified to go back home

>Degeneracy isn't really common here.

>the weed is cheap
>Banged like 8 chicks in 6 months

Because Museveni has been in charge now for 30 years and not really done anything - and won't give up power. Idi is seen as having really cared about UG, despite all the shit he pulled.

You've got to hold your bag close to you when you're in the centre of town cos there are pickpockets and people on motorcycles who can just grab it and speed off. I've only really had big problems with a policeman with an AK47 who stopped me and asked for my passport (didn't have it on me) and who then asked me for all my money. I told him to take me to the British Embassy if he had a problem with me and he backed off (but I was shitting myself a bit)

What do you do for living or do you live with your savings?

How much was the home? How much is rent, living costs?

Got to say moving somewhere and living a good life sounds appealing to me.

How did you get on your feet there?
tell us about your beginnings of living there

There's a shitload of languages here, the most common being Luganda - I only know a few words (nyabo, ssebo, kale, banange) but because UG is a former British colony they mostly speak English here so it's cool.

I do graphic design, act and sometimes make videogames. Place I'm moving to in a couple of weeks is gonna be $250/month and it's in a really nice area with great security and a couple of balconies that I can just sit out on and chill (also a swimming pool about 10 mins walk away)

Do the women you fuck smell?

Stayed in a hostel for a bit (one that's about $10/night) and just met people from there and networked out. You can join FB groups where people are offering places to live all the time.

No, I don't fuck proper skets.

Good question, fucked a black qt once, and couldn't really focus because of her Afro sweaty smell.

Ugandan cuisine?

Did you drink wargi? Its a popular alcoholic drink in uganda, and maybe popular in other african contries

What are the people like? What other kind of immigrants do you see?

How are the gyms like?

do you reject many birds?

have you ever met an afroturk?
btw i ve met a few central-asian turkic turks, amazingly they didnt have close relatives from actual central asia

>btw i ve met a few central-asian turkic turks,
What did they look like? How were they?

Is the myth of african weed being fantastic real or not ?

no, but we have immigrants from africa, they make 0 problem here and only afro turk i know is Ahmet Ali Çelikten

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmet_Ali_Çelikten

A popular foodstuff here is called a rolex (rolled eggs) which is a two-egg omelette rolled up in a chapati - costs about 30p and fills you right up.

Nah I don't, I don't actually drink alcohol at all

Really friendly for the most part - Uganda was actually voted the second-most friendly country (behind Taiwan) in some poll recently. People come to Uganda for a variety of reasons - safari mostly though as the country has amazing scenery and wildlife outside of Kampala. Gyms aren't great, so I mostly run and play ultimate frisbee to keep myself fit

Yeah. I literally don't have the stamina to fuck everyone - and as soon as I have a hint of them wanting money out of me then I drop them completely. That's why I like the girl I'm seeing a lot, makes her own cash and has never asked me for any.

It's bush weed, weak compared to European Prime, but so cheap that you can just blaze a load. A pre-rolled joint (all weed, no tobacco) can cost as little as 20p

eurasian looking, generally nice guys, same as the rest of turks i ve met

Think he means post the Uganda stamp

do you sometimes miss your family or friends ?

Nah, they're just a Whatsapp away. I really miss good-quality cheese and decent wifi though

i make 700 euros a month, could i live with just that, in Uganda?

I always forget to delete the name.....

But you already live in Africa

Easily, Cuck With A Paki GF. And you could live well.

i'm here on holydays.

>The cuck with the Paki GF

at least i have a GF.

how are the niggers

Fuck, now I want to move to Uganda. I'm sick of the cold weather

Got any pics to share OP?

I am sick of cold weather-coming from andalusian arab.
Hahahahahhaha
Here is the real cold, pussy

youtu.be/7Hokfj2Y_1I

Here you go, man

>I'm sick of the cold weather

How is the local mudslime problem there?

>spain
>cold

you don't know cold you fucking arab rapebaby.

Why didn't you move to south africa

You are lucky bastard.
Just because you somehow managed to be born native english speaker white man you can earn money even without high school diploma and visit tuvalu, caribbean islands, congo

Serious answer: Muslims and Christians get on fine here. Like totally fine, everyone is chill. Makes me wonder why everyone around the world can't act like that.

I don't want to get murdered.

Neat thanks
Madrid gets colder than England...

How are you a cuck?

Post pic of average qt.

I fucked his wifes daughter, he asked 200 € for that.
Belgium is a nice place

will convert to be able to marry my GF.

For her parents mostly though, she said she doesn't care and won't make me follow the religion.

A cuckold is someone who let's his girlfriend get fucked by other dudes.

Here's one of the local dancers

no one besides me fucks my GF.

I dont care about africans. The only interesting stuff about africa is nature and fauna, have ye ever been stung by spiders there? Visited waterfalls? Exotic animals? Dye drive defender or land cruiser?

Then you are not a cuckold, stop misusing the word.

All race-traitor girls regardless of their continental origins are sluts m8. Sorry to break it to ya.

How tall is the average person?

Ok have one of the crater lakes near Fort Portal. Never had a problem with spiders, mosquitoes seem to love me though

I'd guess about 5'3-5'6

Do you know a lot about the old kangz and kangdomz of Uganda?

Would I stand out at 5'10 there?

Why won't you take a picture out of your window with a timestamp? Nobody is going to recognize you or find out your adress if thats why you wont

what visa are you on?

Yeah, I've actually banged a couple of the local princesses. That's not too impressive though as there are more princesses here than the Land of Ooo.

Very much so. Especially if you're white too.

Because all you'll see is my washing hung out to dry

You can get a 90 day visa for $50

>You can get a 90 day visa for $50

surely that's a visitor one though. you're over there long term and working.

>Yeah, I've actually banged a couple of the local princesses
That's when I know you're shitting me m8. Kek.

Actually not. If you're related to one of the Kabakas (and there are a few around Uganda), even distantly, you still get to call yourself a prince/princess.

there are tons of princesses there tbf

Could I fuck a princess?

Yeah there's loads. I've had a buganda and a busoga one (not at the same time)

I unironically want to come to Uganda now but I'm worried that you're still shitting me.
What do you look like? Built?

How is development in the country? Is it improving?

Just normal - brown hair, green eyes, 5'6. Like I said, if you're white you can have nearly any girl you want.