AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HASN'T LOST HIS FUCKING MIND YET?

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HASN'T LOST HIS FUCKING MIND YET?

DO YOU SEE THIS FUCKING """"""CGI"""""""" SHIT? AND PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE HOBBIT OR WARCRAFT AND WE'VE BEEN PUTTING UP WITH THE FAKEST PIECE OF CGI SINCE THE DAWN OF MANKIND FOR 8 YEARS NOW?

THE IRON MAN SUIT (NOT TO EVEN MENTION THE HULK) HAS BEEN LOOKING LIKE HORRIBLE 9TH GRADER TIER MADE CGI FOR 8 FUCKING YEARS NOW, WHY DOESN'T ANYONE SAY ANYTHING?

>inb4 DCuck
Haven't even watched any DC movies besides Nolan's meme trilogy and Tim Burton's Batmans.

WHY DOES IT LOOK SO SHIT AND EVERYONE'S SILENT ABOUT IT?

>DCucks

capeshit has yet to look as good as jurassic park 1 and 2, hell movies in general now have yet to look as good as those

What is a DCuck?
Disney Cuck?

I can't even tell anymore
It's like my eyes just stopped trying and giving a fuck

>lol that gif

washington apologists

No, a DC cuck, the desperate nerds who defend DC even though Marvel is clearly doing a better job.

EXCEPT FOR FUCKING IRON MAN

Detective Cuckmics

Looks cool to me.

I'm guessing you have never touched a girls vagina in your entire life?

It's because I have that I don't have impaired vision like you do, you fucking mong.

Damm.....That's a Dank Evans

>(You)

>DCucks

the only movies of the past few years with better than average cgi were the new planet of the apes, godzilla, and pacific rim

The thing with CG characters is they're not really there and dont exist in reality. So they tend to look fake. Most people know Iron Man isn't real and accept that what they're watching is made on a computer, I think thats fine.

Why do people hate CGI that much? Genuine question here, it's a medium like any other for special effects (like clay animation or suits).

Because if it is used well you really don't notice it. So most people really only connect cgi to the bad moments were they noticed it.
Also there is this weird idea that cgi is so much cheaper than practical effects and cgi is the lazy alternative.

WHAT is going on with his neck?????

Basically what said.

Allied laughing

That's his neck

Case in point, most of the tents in this picture are CGI. But you don't really notice, so people don't go "what great CGI!"

They only spot it when it doesn't turn out so well, so they assume all CGI sucks.

that looks pretty tight, thanks for the new wallpaper, user

That would explain it, thanks for the answer anons.

>COLD PRESSED