/Hungary/

Touristfag here, I'm arriving in Budapest tomorrow

Any hungaryanons have tips on what to do there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cedoBlUvBl
youtu.be/cedoBlUvBlI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you're coming to Budapest tomorrow but you're already posting under a Hungarian flag then where are you now?

also, what sort of stuff are you interested in?

you should really visit Transylvan...oh wait....

anyway

check out one of the many historic baths of Budapest, my favourite is Gellért, but if you want to indulge in Turkish atmosphere, Veli Bej or Rudas are your best bets

for parties and concerts, there's always something going on in the following venues: A38 Ship, Akvárium Klub, Corvin Club, Fogas Ház, Toldi Klub, LARM
also, the Jewish District is teeming with ruin pubs, new wave coffeeshops and other hipster hubs, while the nearby Gozsdu Manó Courtyard is one of the busiest tourist magnets full of wine bars and casual restaurants

for great craft beers, check out Élesztő near Corvin District

Erzsébet viewpoint atop János Hill, the Citadel atop Gellért Hill, and Fisherman's Bastion right next to Matthias Church offer the three most amazing views of the city

the Belvárosi Piac (Downtown Market hall), situated close to the Parliament, has a ton of nice eateries, other popular fast food venues include Zing Burger, Pad Thai, Hummus Bar, Bors, Leves., and Kedvenc Bisztró

for an authentic Hungarian culinary experience, go to either Kéhli, Rosenstein, Fióka, Korhely and 21, Hungarian Restaurant

as for stuff to do

>a tour of the Parliament
>Budapest History Museum
>House of Terror
>Hospital in the Rock
>Budapest Zoo
>the Medieval ruins on Margaret Island
>the Roman amphitheatres of Óbuda (one at Aquincum, the other in Nagyszombati utca)
>ice skating in City Park
>drinking pálinka
>walking on the Chain Bridge at night
>caving in Szemlőhegyi-barlang or Pálvölgyi-barlang

buy hookers

Sorry for the delay in replying guys, thanks for your replies, I'm going off and on wifi.

I guess technically I'm probably in Budapest, I'm in an Airbnb way far out from the main city I think.

I'm interested in historical buildings like castles and palaces.

Also I've seen that your currency is pretty weak no offence so I was wondering if there is weeb shops to buy figurines and stuff like that for cheap since I come from a country with a stronger dollar.

Thanks for this. I'm going to use it next time I go to Judapest.

It'd surprise me if there were weebshops
I don't live in Budapest though

>weeb shops
HoldfényTeam is one that I know of, Podmaniczky u. 37

as far as castles go, there's the Buda Castle on Castle Hill, and the Vajdahunyad castle in City Park, behind the Ice Rink

also, Visegrád is nearby, take a bus or ride a boat there if you have the time

for more historic buildings, take a stroll along Andrássy avenue, Városligeti fasor, the area around the Parliament and Szabadság tér, and the Pest downtown (the area between the Danube and Károly and Múzeum körút.

Go to Ferenciek tere, and Károlyi utca, Kecskeméti utca, Egyetem tér, Fővám tér the Great Market Hall, walk down to the river when finished, head south 2 minutes is Bálna, good food and galleries, tons of hipster pussy.There is like 4 big unis nearby.

there is also a free ice skating ring there

When done, keep walking towards south and you will reach Nehru Part and Petőfi bridge

Visit a bath or two, they're really nice
And come sex me ;^)

Keep walking down on Gizella sétány (walk) on the river side and you will reach National Theatre and Ludwig Museum

youtu.be/cedoBlUvBl

Kidnap her for me

youtu.be/cedoBlUvBlI

Go back to Petőfi bridge and take tram 2 or 4 or 6.I recommend you take the 2 it goes along the river to Parliament square.

good advice

OP here again

Thanks for all the suggestions, I think tomorrow I'll got to Buda Castle, the parliament and maybe the citadella.

Looks like that weeb shop only has the normalfag stuff, a shame I was looking for boatsluts since they're so expensive in my country

>citadella
There is a cave church there (szikla templom)
Entrance on the left side of the pic

Go to Gellért tér (square) on tram on underground, you will see the steps to the church after the hotel.

i would beat up a Hungarian if i met one in real life.

i would hug a Hungarian if i met one in real life.

I would hug you too poland

Do you also hand out friendly brojobs ?

asking for a friend

Gay

Leave them the fuck alone, Hungarians are great.

DELET

> Hungary is no longer a basement gf of Austria. Why live??

The town of Szentendre, on the Danube bend, a 40 minute suburban train ride from Buda Is filled with craft shops and stalls, as well as being pretty interesting in its own right. Big Serbian history gives it a Balkans feel.

next one i beat will be 4 u

>brojobs
what an interesting concept

Sometimes bros help each other out in need with their hand, nothing more.

A wayward kiss and showing some degree of affection is allowed, but only to increase your bro's pleasure, who is most definitely imagining a nubile blonde girl meanwhile.
However, tongue kissing for more than 2 minutes is frowned upon and is considered super gay. You should ALWAYS say no homo after your bro climaxes.
Brojobs also can't happen more than twice a week, otherwise - you guessed correctly - you're gay.
Taking your bro out for a chocolate sundae is encouraged afterwards, but keep PDA to a minimum, you wouldn't want people to start gossiping you're a fag do you? Gosh.

It's a Euro tradition, you wouldn't understand with your puritan ways and pilgrim customs.

Where are you from?

haha penis

Visit Bratislava in the northwestern part of Hungary

it's only 2 and a half hours car ride

>calling it Bratislava

shit bait

based nooooooorthern bruda

szia

Listen, pöcsfej, it's called Bratislava in English

THE NOOOOOOOOORMAL PEEPL

szlovákia

ahoj

megszagolnám a hónaljad testnevelés :d

ratyi

>However, tongue kissing for more than 2 minutes is frowned upon and is considered super gay

What if you do it ironically?

Then it's quite all right. But you should say no homo afterwards, just to be on the safe side.

also, check out welovebudapest.com and funzine.hu, they both have English-language pages and there you can find a ton of great selections of nice restaurants, pubs, cafés, bars and events