"BLACK PANTHER" EYEING LUPITA NYONG'O

>Lupita Nyong'o is in talks to join the cast of Ryan Coogler's BLACK PANTHER, starring Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa / Black Panther, in the role of the hero's love interest. Martin Freeman is also confirmed to appear in the movie as government operative Everett Ross.

comicbookmovie.com/other/star-wars-the-force-awakens-lupita-nyongo-in-talks-to-star-in-black-panther-a141602

WE

yeah yeah whatever, where's muh man ape at?

will people seriously watch this?

thank god we won't be watching another BM/WW relationship
i'm ok with this
i'd rather watch a movie with nothing but niggers than watch another interracial couple

Michael Jai white

fuck, she's so black

I'm sick of all this casual recasting. I for one couldn't even pick Howard Stark out of a lineup in this franchise and now this?

They already showed his love interest in Civil War when she walked up to ScarJo and gave her the stink eye. Why even introduce a character at all if you're going to recast? Don't they get that it just amplifies confusion?

People will watch anything from the MCU at this point. Especially if it's an ensemble.

So, probably.

>Martin Freeman is also confirmed to appear in the movie as government operative Everett Ross

So no more Agent Coulson is he to be forever banished to that shit tier tv show?

CaPEKINO watt did he mean by tHis EL CUcK MEME LEMAYO ;D OMGG EPIC LE ME EE SO FUNNY FROM REDDIT YOU MSAD BROXD༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つYOU MAD BRO XD YOU MAD? MEME FROM REDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME MEME FACESD YOU MAD? MEME FRO!M LOLLELEREDDIT DANK LE MAYAMYA FROM 9AGA ;DDDDD AYY LEMAO MEME FACES XD MEME LELEOELEOLEOELLL LE LOL BRO Sup ForumsRO EPIC MEME YLYL! banana meme ftw BANA! I REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE deas FORM ISDES IN ORBIT MAN SIDES XD LE FRIES IN ORBIT ::dd XDD REACTION FACE OF LE COSTANZA ;P BANE?BANE FOR YOU BANA FOR YOU FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUU FACE RAGE comci meme le me le troll :sss Dank blaz3 a marijJAUAN!!!!!11111112348O7T45OIB LE !!!!!11121ONE logf [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] holla for a dolla XD SUCK MY DICK Sup ForumsRO YOU TROLLED YOU TROLL SO HEAVI XDD LE BACON NARWhals at midnight banana for scale SLUT BU SEMEAN DEMON FOR teh winz,! interwenz [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅100)̲̅$̲̅] +100 internets to you my good sir XD (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ) le sparkle fight!!!!! TEXT FACE FOR THE MEMEZ ;O FOR THE WIN!!1 :0 XD ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U NO POST ON 9GAG?!?! AYY LMAO EY LMEO EIGH LEMEIGHOლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ from 9gag a meme AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO AYY LMAO le kek so kek dae le thanks lori? xD ftw le really like this image xP why cant scruffy marry le 12 year old xD tfw no gf :P DAE LITERALLY WHO? wat a nioce board m8 i r8 it 8outa8 pleb i tip my fedora to you, ;p xD, sent ;)! xD, half LIFE 3 WHEN?!?!??!, le epic tripfriend! whos your waifu? ]:) tips fedora LE BACK TO Sup Forums MEME wow memez? :) le meme TRIPS (im a memer) we r moots fav!! PRO-TIP: YOU CAN'T XDp!!111 haha le pepes are rare dae le CLT le dubs goy! le why dont you kids like the copypasta? is this a le new meme!?!?! screen capped for that sweet memeing xD. top kek, toppest of keks : AHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ebin simply E B I N, literally eb: the in xD that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E haha>

Millions will

Why is Disney trying to force this woman? I'm quite excited for Black Panther after getting a taste, but there is nothing notable about her and they are treating her like some massive A lister.

WE WUZ STORM N SHIET

what's especially weird is how rare white man/black woman relationships are on television and film. only thing I can think of is Sleepy Hollow and I'm not even sure that's a romantic pairing

Most people who watch mcu movies are casual and normal people who barerly gives a fuck about details like that

She was absolutely terrible in TFA and now Disney wants to double down and toss her into Marvel too

Great job everyone

if only...they'll probably pick kevin hart

Why wouldn't we?

That was his bodyguard.

hehe... meme

That's just a Dora Milaje, bro. They're the king's private army of sexy bodyguards.

What's the matter, user? Are you afraid of jizzing your pants? Don't worry, it's okay to be a cuckold nowadays. There is no need to hide your fetish anymore.

She's normal African skin tone. You have been too used to the fucking 10% black actresses they pass off as "colored"

Lakeview Terrace
National Security

>has magical panther powers
>durasteel unobtanium armor
>diplomatic immunity
>doesn't hide that he's a superhero
>needs a female bodyguard in a dress

Ok famalam

Nice! She's gorgeous

>not a white girl
C'mon, it's 2016

>she was in TFA
Wat

Really? Superhero television has no shortage of it.

Maz katana

Did you watch the fucking movie? She played Han do blind fuck

christ you are retarded.
it's bad enough having Sup Forums move in and bringing Sup Forums with them but they also brought the retards like along

what did he mean by this?

WE

>he says, stroking his giant comic collection

You're pathetic

See, I'm not the only one that noticed this character was already introduced and will no doubt be hand waved when Lupita is cast

Another C-tier superhero movie?
It keeps getting better and better! I am glad my entertainment for the coming years is already taken care of

That's a bodyguard, not his love interest.

Oh

Good thing they finally had Han portrayed in the way he should be, as a proud woman of color

Goddamn, could they at least find a woman whose head isn't so weirdly shaped? I mean, gotdaym that's disgusting.

I was about to say that it was a tragic waste, but then I realized the alternative is that she'd probably have an Afro, so now I don't know what's worse...

She doesn't seem like a love interest, more like a Grace Jones bodyguard type.

what? are you mentally deficient?
in4
>I was merely pretending

WUZ

that's good to hear, haven't seen those shows but I've been meaning to start daredevil

>in4

Is this a countdown or something fäm?

>yfw Michonne was already 10x better than this anorexic nigga

she supposed to be from some african village so the character can't look thic

>Wakanda is poor

What's up with hollywood and bald black women?

Why not just find another Halle Berry?

She's a cute.

That's sub Saharan black, not the average in africa

>Martin Freeman is also confirmed to appear in the movie as government operative Everett Ross.

Where is that line in the source? I know it would be natural to expect Freeman to be in the movie considering his role but I can't find any news confirming that. weird.

> defender of africa

How will the black panther fight the rampant AIDS epidemic that infects 1 out of every 5 niggers?

black panther could honestly save more nigger lives just by standing on a steet corner handing out condoms

>black panther could honestly save more nigger lives just by standing on a steet corner handing out condoms

kek

This is funny cuz its true.

MAX KEK

Black Panther's main power is hyper competence. He probably already has a plan in motion that will eradicate HIV one generation.

>wakanda
>african village

Kevin Feige confirmed it.

Everett Ross is one of the most notable Black Panther supporting characters in his entire publication history.

fuck no, its going to be a gigantic bomb
>actually watching a movie with more than 3 niggers in it
cucks pls

Because he don't give a shit about Africa, he only cares about his own country.

Halle Berry looks like she has some white blood in her, man. We need to go blacker

This. Black characters dating black characters should be the norm.

What was even the point of her?

There is absolutely no way Man Ape is going to be in. Marvel would be absolutely bombarded by SJWs crying "racism"

I can't believe she was voted the most beautiful woman in the world. Was it something akin to affirmative action that let her win? How do you even tell the difference between an ugly black and an attractive one?

He'll just be called "M'Baku" and not wear his full body gorilla suit.

when it comes to love, there should be no "should"

Human heads are just shaped like that. And yes, human heads are weird looking.

Note that the weird shape is a little emphasized here because she's tall and is looking down at Scarlett, so it looks more pointed than it is.

Fictional characters aren't actually capable of real love. So let them keep it within their own race, because that makes the most sense.

Halle Berry's mom is white.

That's a normal head shape for Negroes. They don't have flat foreheads like Caucasians do. Theirs are bulbous.

Thanks Professor iPhone!

She's so ugly, there are far better black chicks to cast. They don't have to look straight african.

>"More black people in movies!"
>Spam Lupita & Elba in everything
>New black actors don't get a look in

kek

You wouldn't know if there was an attractive one because they don't look black

>she actually won an Oscar
One of the biggest blunders ever in the acting category.

you're a retard

Why?

She will only add to the budget, not the ticket sales.

And truthfully, 12 years deserved an Oscar, but not her.

black detected

Cognitive bias, also Danny/Misty will add to that list.

we got a black jack bauer too so theres that...

Not if the majority of the cast is black/the hero is black.

>her ass

Ai.

>hands off whitegurl

>black panther has a movie
>no gambit movie
>no venom movie
>no spawn remake
>no cable
>no wild C.A.T.S
>no witchblade

seriously what the fuck? meme panther was never popular

ill admit that nobody liked antman but his movie actually turned out based, but the jews really need to learn what superheroes actually deserve movies

Not in Asia.

You're dumb.

That's all you get. Figure in out.

The only gambit movie I want is one where Sawyer from lost is playing the character. Magic Mike is so bad at acting and he has too much of a baby face.

>someone's opinion is invalid because they were on their phone when they posted.

I name all of my photos image.jpg to draw out tryhard redditors like you who try desperately to fit in.

>no gambit movie
Fox is making one actually
>no venom movie
Sony had the rights and was doing shit things anyway, could get one now that Sony and Marvel have a deal
>no spawn remake
lol
>no cable
Fox has the rights and he'll probably show up in Deadpool 2
>no wild C.A.T.S
Hahahaha
>no witchblade
This nigga

>12 years deserved an oscar but not her
FUCKING THIS
I could have delivered her lines better and more believably and im not even black or a woman

>Next time, baby

>Venom
Might be a while since both the MCU and Sony are starting over with Spider-Man proper, so they'd need to spin him off.
>Cable
He WAS mentioned in the stinger for Deadpool, but that was a gutsy move and they had no idea if they'd get a sequel. So entirely possible, but up in the air. From what I've read, Cable is a sort of straight man to Deadpool's antics, but I thought Colossus did that extremely well and I'd want to see more of that.

Gambit movie is being made, Venom movie was being talked about, spawn remake is being talked about, cable is confirmed to turn up in deadpool 2.
Don't know about the rest, but most of them are being made, dude