Are Finns white?

are Finns white?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0HfYRu66kjZ
youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU
eupedia.com/forum/threads/29116-Influence-of-Y-chromosomal-DNA-mutations-on-behaviour-and-reproductory-success?s=8605252cfe45aff97dc95f9fc28d24a2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

like fucking seriously

No

>pic related

yes, but they're just retarded like all scandinavians nowadays

yes but they're not human

No.

No

Why the fuck do they have so puffy faces?

That's not even a potato slavic/german face, it's just straight ball face.

Is this shit trending again?

I like (not) how we are white enough to be blamed for opressing everyone and white guilt, while its all other way around in history. All that muh slaves and nazis applies to us in sjw eyes because we have blue eyes and blonde hair, thats fucking racist! all based on skin color

Do you guys really have sjw and whit guilt bullshit? I've seen less black people in Helsinki than I usually do every day in Moscow.

>you guys
are you one of the black people?

>every day in Moscow
I have a two day trip in Helsinki.

have you fucked a Finnish qt already

a bit

Have you ever seen finnisj girls? 90% of them are ugly crocodiles.

Yes
Norwegian Saami girl

You could have just said "No, I haven't. As a russian, they are out of my league"

But Finnics who live here are cute

Are you, by any chance, from Spb?

because they live in the north and have sami mixture or are fat

i don't care if i'm white or not

Nope

No.

How do you define white?

No one is white.

>Alex.jpg
kys cai-göran

Finns might be ugly but we still are white

yes finnish are beautiful

>implying you can apply your shitty human terms to us

I don't find finns ugly... Have some confidence, Pekka.

nice swedish rapebabies

swedish men are pretty low test, 600 years and their lineages only make up 1.5% of our population

>Of the 28% of I1 in Finland, 65% belong to the exclusively Finnish L287 (downstream of L22) and particularly its L258 subclade. A few percents more belong to other subclades that are also specifically Finnish (e.g. L300). The rest (5-10%) generally resemble more closely Swedish I1. The Swedish-like subclades are unsurprisingly found primarily on the west and south-west coast of Finland, where Swedes have settled in historical times and where Swedish is still spoken. This is also where most of the R1b (3.5%) and Scandinavian R1a-Z282 (3%) is to be found. The Scandinavian I1 in Finland is found at a similar proportion to R1b and R1a as in Sweden. In contrast, Finnish I1 is found in all the country, where hardly any Germanic Y-DNA is present strongly hints that the I1 in Finland is pre-Germanic origin.

no.

visit helsinki sometime to see the thruth

I hate Helsinki. I hope Helsinki will be destroyed some day.

They're white non Caucasian,

They're low test now but back in the day I1 waz vikings and shit. The British used to have a saying called "hung like a Norse." Which became "hung like a horse"

The more l1, the more cucked cunt is

truly activates your almonds...

Wow, i didn't know Norway and Sweden were Slav.

We wuz kangz.

>Slavs claiming R1a
pathetic

:)

Daily reminder that Kazakhs and Central Asians have oldest R1a, therefore they have most claim to it.

Daily reminder that R1b is also in Africa.

So? Said subclade is by no means the oldest, although it comes close.

wuz Europeans black n shit?

Yes, until Finns started mixing with them.

peeeeerkeeeelee

That's cause of the Jews. They're exterminating the Nordic race.

Are you implying you're cucked since you have some?

Yes.

We're cucked historically. We allowed both Germans and Russians to live instead of genociding them when we had the chance.

>The oldest currently known R1a1 (by the current definition of this sub-haplogroup) is from Karelia (Northwest Russia) dated to be roughly 7500 years old (pre-dates not only Slavs but also Indo-Europeans entirely) and the next oldest ones are from Corded Ware sites in Poland and (Eastern) Germany.
Feels good being ancient R1a1

meant for

So we wuz kangz after all, right brotha?

You wuz kangs, after us Karelians naturally.

Do I count as a Karelian if I was born in Tavastia to a swiss and karelian parents?

Are you paternally or maternally Karelian?

The eyes look cute t b h

Maternally, her parents were karelian refugees from the isthmus

Partially outdated map.

The Kurgan civilization (Yamnaya) was mostly R1b.

No way, finns are not white and are mostly ugly.

But all finns are met were bro tier, girls too, i would marry finn

vocaroo.com/i/s0HfYRu66kjZ

You be the judge
youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU

Have you done a DNA test to determine how much of your heritage is traceable to Finnics? (Karelians score highest in Finnish subcategory on 23andme)

Are your name initials M.B

Feels weird that my family is entirely from karelia, from karelian isthmus and from eastern karelia but I look like a tall nordic type. I wish I could ask my grandmothers if my grandpas are actually my grandfathers

Original Finns were extremely tall, pure white blonde Aryans from pre-Turco-Mongoloid Russia.
Mixing with Saami caused slit eyes and autism in some Finns.

No I haven't

No? They are NMR. Also I live in the capital area now

she looks like an angel

I was just wondering, I have a danish/finnish/swiss relative and its a small world

There is absolutely no common non-European genetic component in Volga and Baltic Finns.
This proves it's the product of later admixture and confirms the purity of original Finnic race.

Turanists eternally BTFO

Only Lithuanians are white

Rest are shitskins

This thread again?

Why every day?

Why?

And no, they are not white.

Original Finnics were far whiter than Lithuanians could ever dream to be and lacked the Slavic kink that is present in Lithuanian brains that makes them steal cars.

>N1c1 men
>pure
my ass

This is what I believe though. I think they had the most Proto-Indo-European genes and Proto-Indo-Europeans are the dominant force in world history making them genetically superior to all and every race combined.

R1a and R1b are both from the forest steppe anyway and they probably shared campfires with N men for millenia.

Finns Proto-Indo-European genes got dilluted because of mixing with Saami while on the other hand others like Poles have very little Proto-Indo-European genes to begin with despite getting cucked by some low-tier Aryans.

>"Scratch the surface of a russian and you find a FINN"

Russians aren't what they used to be because of Slavshit and Tatar mixing.

IMO Finland needs a eugenics program to get this fucking gene pool sorted out.
People with Lappoid faces should be offered money for voluntary sterilization and short women too.

Lol all these cucks from Helsinki are affraid of guys from Lapland because they are more mascular

>Asian men
>>>""""Mascular"""""""

You're how much shorter? 5cm?

>mostly white/Germanic with a hint of asian

This is probably the unironic human master race

Im 184cm. You must be 170cm/60kg skinny jears wearing fucboi who votes leftist and who's "homies" are Ahmed and Muhammed.

agreed

A lot of Mongoloid leftists in Helsinki have parents from Kuusamo and Lapland.

>the girl in the background
RUS'D

>most proto-Indo-European genes
>N1c1
yeah no

What's your logical rationale for that?

If European N1c men lived in the same forests and shared campfires with the R1b and R1a men for ten millenia logic dictates that they had the same genetic makeup with the most powerful genes that the universe has ever known.

>If European N1c men lived in the same forests and shared campfires with the R1b and R1a men for ten millenia
>ten millenia
In your dreams lad, N1c1 men got their genes diluted sure, but never so much as to remove their original Mongoloid strain. Finns aren't closest to Indo-Europeans by any stretch of the imagination.

I think I'm gonna be proven correct this year. Enjoy your Mongoloid fantasies while they last.

>Finns aren't closest to Indo-Europeans by any stretch of the imagination.

Depends on which type we're talking about.
If it's let's say Samara culture of Russia in 5000 BC(haplogroup R1b) then Finns are the closest after Balts and would be the closest if not for Saamimixing.

Ultimately your roots lie in Siberia, like it or not. Your paternal lineage doesn't lie.

R also came from Siberia.
Paleolithic Siberians used to be Europeans anyway because they took Asian mail order brides.

>R also came from Siberia
No it didn't, it from Central Asia. Also here's some food for thought:

eupedia.com/forum/threads/29116-Influence-of-Y-chromosomal-DNA-mutations-on-behaviour-and-reproductory-success?s=8605252cfe45aff97dc95f9fc28d24a2

came from Central Asia*

Northern Central Asia and Siberia are the same fucking thing.
Ultimately we have to look much further east and south than lake Baikal to track the origins of R/N men all the way to the island of Borneo in Indonesia.
But this is irrelevant because proto-Humans were all closely related across Europe and Asia and Asians as we know them didn't exist yet.

Haplogroup R and N ancestors were never Ching Chong Ping Pong Asians but Eurasians who weren't any different from their very close kin in Europe.

finns look like grandchildren of golden horde raping de whitey for more than couple of generations

Read the article I linked, what is stated there makes sense when you think about it.

That's Russians though.

I'm not reading Maciamos bullshit. He's autistic and a French subhuman.

Yes. They are a very beautiful and aesthetic people.