Haha, oh wow, how did he manage it?

Haha, oh wow, how did he manage it?

didn't this include no masturbating?

Heh heh I-I don't know man.. If that were me I'd lose my mind!

>get raped
>apologize for it

>locandina

When are we going to build a wall around the internet?

I don't know, two weeks is like the maximum for me before i need to nut inside someone

Yep

I miss Josh, he made comfy movies

you need to leave

I've actually seen this film before it became a meme here.
The brunette was such a cutie.

I did 6 weeks, one time, which is 42 days.

The way I did it was to be part of a strict, controlling group that directly advised me to stop.

That's as far as my willpower went. Then my dick started getting spontaneous erections like back when I was 12 years old.

Was it worth it? Who knows.

It's already been 45 days and like nothing's changed, this movie lied to me

im on a year and a half, it means im a virgin again?

This still pisses me off

This. The longest I've gone without sex in the past decade was a week and a half and that was because my wife's mom was dying of cancer and she had to deal with that. It would have been three weeks or more but I fucked her junkie goth younger sister cementing my place in Hell.

I think if you go more than six months without sex it makes you a virgin again.

I had streaks without masturbating (and obviously without sex) that were over 2 months. It's honestly pretty easy if you're busy with something else, you forget that you have a penis.

you realize this includes Masturbation, right?

try to go 40 days without fapping

The only thing I remember about this movie is the scene where he makes the girl cum without even touching her

You're a terrible person but I probably would have done the same. I've torpedoed relationships because of three day lulls in sex. My therapist says I'm a sex addict. I've fucked her too.

I haven't masturbated or had sex in 4 years

I don't understand this thread

And you never will abnormie.

your a lying faggot.

>not reading the superior version

It's true though. I know I'm a piece of shit but at least I know the difference between "your" and "you're".

h-he can you imagine i-if someone had 7300 days?

>mfw I had sex less than 73 minutes ago

Did it, ejaculate still came out clear.

Shit nigga I start getting so many random, intense erections after 3 days of abstinence that it causes problems in public.

This movie was retarded. As a point of willpower, I went from Jan 1st through like April 24th without sex or Masturbating and almost nothing changed. You don't get all twitcher and lame, more like the opposite; you stop caring about sex.

I felt calmer once I broke past a month, and after 2 I just stopped thinking about it, but then some 15 year old girl started sexting me and I broke down and jacked it with her on cam.

Now I'm trying to regain my monk powers of no sex.

Big woop. I havent had sex for 8772 days

>My therapist says I'm a sex addict. I've fucked her too.
How the hell did you manage that?

my therapist is a qt

Mine isn't. That probably helped. She's also a terrible therapist and hasn't helped me at all.

>tfw got drunk at my nephew's tenth birthday party and told a fat girl straight up that I wanted to fuck her because I have a hole in my soul that I fill with sex and that I probably wouldn't even enjoy fucking her and she still had sex with me in her car in a church parking lot down the street

It's easier with uggos and fatties because I find that I don't even have to lie to them really, I just say "I want to fuck you" or start kissing them and it's a done deal.

kek, good for you. I wish I wasn't an anxious mess

I want all non-virgin normies to get the FUCK out

'no'

I want all permavirgin /r9redblr/ disgusting abnormies to kill themselves.

You losers are the minority here. What does it tell about you as a human if you can't score in your 20's when 14 years olds are fucking? Getting laid is the very basic form of human interaction. Off yourself, failure

Sorry, you're the losers here. What does it tell about you that you're so pathetic you need to post on a site for degenerate weebs? You're the bonobos that couldn't fit in and came crawling to us to 'belong'.

lel just kill yourselves, failed normalfags

I know that feel compadre. I'm a diagnosed sex addict and it's rough. I don't have any healthy female relationships other than my mother and sister because I've probably fucked 99% of the women I've known decently since middle school. I've been fired from multiple jobs for fucking bosses or managers, often on the job, so finding a well paying job like I have now is rough. I work nights and alone mostly so it's easier to not be tempted, but I still fuck the Honduran cleaning lady milf from time to time. Everything revolves around sex for me, and it's hard to function when you need it constantly. Being attractive, confident, and having long standing emotional trauma is the worst mental health cocktail.

Shitposting and enjoying dank memes is literally the only thing that placates my urges most days.

Wrong. Sup Forums has been a normie website since around 2008 when moot was voted TIME man of the year. You would know that if you weren't a failed redditor. End your life tonight you chink cartoon watching permavirgin neckbeard faggot.

roleplaying belongs on /x/

If only it were

There is nothing more embarrassing than people like you who act like no one else on Earth has sex just because you don't. I would rather live an eternity as a degenerate sex addict than spend one day as you.

GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEE

>normie website
>anime and jap related things have the most boards
>most of the banners are anime related
>former owner said a million times it's a weeb site and non-weebs are retarded
wew lad

And Sup Forums hasn't been relevant in forever. You'd know if you weren't fresh off the boat from reddit. Don't worry, we losers will be here tonight when your "friends" go out without you (again) and you need someone to take your frustration out on.

>JOKES ON YOU FAGGOT WE'LL ALWAYS BE YOUR PUNCHING BAG!

wew lad indeed

If you could throw punches, you wouldn't have to come here. It's all good.

I don't understand this, how haw have you not been put on the sex offenders list?

He seems to be punching the shit out of you right now, weeb.

The shitting is more painful tbqh

Wait, some people here are actually PROUD that they have never been with a woman? Holy shit i didn't imagine that it could be even possible to somehow avoid getting laid. How the fuck does that happen? Even the ugliest people i know have someone willing to fuck them

Having sex before the age of 30 is just degenerate and shows how low IQ you are.

Just think, the subhumans that tell you that your taste in movies and TV sucks are even more disgusting and retarded than the ugliest most fucked up person you know.

>uses normie
>pretends to be old

I respect women a lot. The ability to ALLOW men to have sex with them and have them coming out thinking they're actually accomplished something. That's amazing.

>tfw don't know if you're serious and actually retarded or just having a laff

>so new, he can't distinguish quote from greenmeme
>can't follow a conversation