Previous:

khaleesi wins

real thread for BOOK discussion >:(

>de gay

STANNIS

Preston

1st for cleganebowl not happening this season

jon wins

So bookfriends, honest question. What could be done to improve the show now? Be realistic please.

i hate this show yet i still watch it

Catelyn.

nth for Kelly C gets her weight back on track

Starting the game again
>Name a person. Family or anything
>Last digit is thier powerlevel
0 lowest
9 highest
Dubs are nothing
Trips good
Quads great
Godlike get=They win the game

>If the scene was meant to explain neds feelings why wasn't it in season 1 then?

Because an inner monologue narration doesn't work in a visual medium, you fucking retard mongoloid tripfag

Nothing

It's too late.

lil finger
go

Nothing, in fact D&D have improved the books.

the books are shitty

who cares?

weeeeeeeeeew

>tfw Hot Pie is gonna come back after 2 seasons of kneading bread and be super swole and bend a girder of valyrian steel before deadlifting the iron throne

Cut dorne
Kill Dany
Make Jaime hate Cersei
Make Mace "the Ace" Tyrell a main character

>the David Lynch's Dune school of exposition

>what is a soliloquy

10 GET. Based Seeyayaye.

Fukken heresy

>Because an inner monologue narration doesn't work in a visual medium

Worked well enough in Dexter before it went to shit.

Howlin' Howland Reed

Fuck you all, I dig Thiccleesi

I want her to get naked again even more now

The show is too far gone at this point. Some storylines are an absolute mess.

The wall is the only part I look forward to every week.

north
>b/n/b (brandon,benjen,ned, whatever)+a(ashara)=j is confirmed
>davos kills melly
>jon kills olly and thorne, fucks sansa while thinking of ygritte
>thoros teleports to north, helps sansa. sansa becomes lady stoneheart.
>tormund, wun wun dies
>ramsay kills osha, but before that he rapes her
>rickon & shaggydog are flayed by Ramsay
>jon and ramsay fight, ramsay almost wins but littlefinger rescues jon
>ramsay is killed by ghost
>bran rapes meera with hodor, meera kills herself, after that hodor tries to kill bran but children of the forests kill him
>littlefinger crashes the wall with no survivors
king's landing
>kevan and pycelle are killed by qyburn/littlefinger/sand snakes
>loras dies
>lancel dies
>high sparrow recruits sand snakes (only one of them though) to deal with Robert Strong in the trial
>one of the sand snakes kill Robert Strong, The Hound appears but he dies killed along with Ian Mcshane character by the other sand snakes
>it's revealed that joffrey's head is sew onto robert strong body. cersei goes full mad queen.
>tommen is killed by sand snakes
>sand snakes die, killed by cersei the mad queen
>cersei kills high sparrow, high sparrow laughs and reveals he's actually howland reed before he dies.
essos & south
>jorah gets victarion stoyline (volcano hand)
>daario is the leader of the sons of the harpy, kills grey worm, daario is in the end killed by jorah and tyrion
>ellaria rules dorne, but not for long. arianne & darkstar appear and kill her and that one sand snake. it's revealed that quentyn, arianne and darkstar have a plan to bring dany to westeros. quentyn sails to mereen.
>varys is confirmed a blackfyre fucking shit and dies like a bitch
>darkstar knows about b/n/b+a=j and travels with Dawn to Jon to give him his rightful Sword of the Morning
>Jaqen goes to oldtown and kills sam the cuck and steals shit from archameaster

Sack the writers, sacrifice Dave Hill to R'Hollor, and stop making useless scenes filled with one liners

>I don't know anything about adaptations
>I don't know what soliloquy is
>monologues don't work in television

>No more Plot armor, for any character, but specially Ramsey
>Umbers are Rusing
>"Evil" Jon
>Tyrion having something to do, or not showing him if he's just gonna cock joke.
>Better explain what's going on in the world, specially Storm's End.
>EURON KING
>More Kevan

Reminder: D&D forgot about Jaime. Cersei admitted that she fucked Lancel and either Jaime doesnt' know or his entire character is raped.

Your trip is not relevant for the discussion at hand

first for wildfirebowl

not with those arms

the rest
>but before that gilly's son is legitimized and is considered as sam's son, thus sam becomes the ultimate cuck. gilly becomes a happy gold digger.
>Jaqen reveals his masterplan to arya, arya kills waif and fucks off to westeros
>euron and asha travel to mereen
>quentyn and euron offer help with dany (she's already rescued by jorah, having the army of the dothrakis)
>euron/faceless man masterplan is revealed, they want to kill dany and her dragons
>tyrion is the son of the mad king
>tyrion fucks penny, it's revelead she's his daughter with tysha
>tyrion finds tysha, but she tells him to fuck off
>tyrion doesn't tell penny the truth, tells her to fuck off. the whole story is dropped and never mentioned again.
>yara finds out about this and kills euron (they only find out about euron desire to kill dany, they don't know about doom/faceless men ruse)
>meanwhile theon becomes the king of the iron islands, in the next season his cock is healed by the same guy who cured jorah
>yara fucks missandei, very progressive relationship.
>dany sails to westeros by the end of season 6
Riverlands
>Brienne teleports and kills edmure, brynden and the freys
>Brienne fights with Bronn, bronn dies
>Jaime helps brienne, he's mad at Brienne with Bronn's death, but gets over it, burns the riverlands to the ground, becomes more and more smug like he was in s1 (the king shits and the hand wipes) but also ignores cersei

My tripcode is always relevant

No one cares about you user faggot

this

>Dexter

That was a show entirely based around internal monologue. Having one contextless fight scene about a bunch of guys fighting, overlaid with a monologue that wouldn't have served the greater story until 5 years later would have been fucking retarded and you know it. You're just sperging because IT'S NOT LIKE MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS!

If the show were following the books exactly, it would never be finished, so fuck off

POST SPOILERS FOR NEXT EPISODE U CUNTS

Are you me?

Entire Stark family

doesn't matter in the show

cersei cheated on him way back in season 1? who cares

jaime fucking raped her.

Who Squisher here?

It was never relevant, and never will

you sound like an idiot stop posting

Calm down mate, just havin a laff. No need to get so flustered.

I love how all these things always compare him to some of the greatest writers of all time to claim he's shitty. There's this one, then the other one with quotes from Orwell, Dickens, Wilde, etc...

>accomplished warrior
>inspiring to other men
>loyal to the very end

Ser Arthur Dayne, Sword of the Morning

fuck off showfag.

Realistically, I'd have preferred richard madden or rob ostler to portray Jon. Kit isnt a good actor.

>NOT MUH BOOKS

I mean, you're the one posting with a trip so that statistically makes you more likely to be retarded

Fix Jaime. He is nothing compared to the book
Also: Fix Dorne, because it has huge potential; it means the sand snakes learn their real personalities

If ever god put an angel on this earth its emila clarke.

I'm a /got/ celebrity it's always relevant

Justice for Selmy when?

Reminder not to reply to tripfags

Cleganebowl (the fight and how good itll be )

Better than Richard "three looks" Madden. There's mad face, emo face, and squinty face that means everything else. That guy is terrible.

Man, fuck all the Americans on this board

This website was fine until you people started shitting up the site with your shitty generals

Unlike you flabby uncultured barbarian swine, people here in the far superior reaches of Canada have much better taste and as a result have created better tv shows, which will never get their own generals due to how many disgusting American degenerates there are roaming this board like the mindless common-core educated afflicted zombies they are

Man fuck America, you warmongering pigs not only have to make life horrible for 3rd world people by bombing their families just so that you can steal the food off of their plates to shove into your fat gullets, but you had to ruin culture for the rest of us too with these shitty shows

And now Europe is getting bombed by IsIs because of you people, fuck

Get fucked you fat cucks.

I honestly can't eat until you people vote for Trump, that way we all get to laugh at you harder and watch as our leader Trudeau punches the fuck out of him.

Fuck America.

When they reveal Stannis is still alive

Harry Lloyd would have been a GOAT Jon Snow.

>davos kills melly

Arent they best buddies now?

Actually its been statistically proven that tripcode users are better posters than user faggots

If you need proof just look at your own terrible posts and compare them to my good posts

>implying I'm a bookfag
I outright called the books shitty earlier in the thread

holy shit madden is one of the worst actors in the entire series

He's perfect for Jon ,Jon isn't an expressive person he's very sullen and quiet,I think Richard was perfect for Robb as well

Shoulda used Harry Lloyd

He was a better Viserys imo

noooooooo

So Jaime will never be characterized ;(

xth for DSL (Dick Sucking Lips) Daenerys swallowing the cum of all 40,000 men in Vaes Dothrak and the horses too

VARYS

OK, King Robert has just died and you declare yourself king. Assuming that everyone you send a raven to will unconditionally accept your offer, what becomes your Dream Team Small Council?
You need to fill 7 positions

>Hand of the King
>Master of Coin
>Master of Law
>Master of Ships
>Master of Whisperers
>Grand Maester
>Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

How on earth could dorne be fixed?

>man fuck the americans
>on this american website
>talking about this series adapted from american books

I want to believe

Nuuh, now eets ends

>And now Europe is getting bombed by IsIs because of you people, fuck

Not when a deserter from the Stannis camp informs Davos that Melly convinced Stannis to burn Shireen alive

Viserys

reminder: this scene is from episode 5 and they are still at castle the black

Daily reminder that Hodor was the name of Lyanna's horse.
Wylis warg'd into Hodor when Hodor was slain, and Wylis has been trapped in Hodor ever since.
It explains why Hodor takes commands, can carry Bran on his back so easily for miles and miles and gets scared by thunder.

>american website

why are burgers so delusional?

The bad poosey

why does the hound look like he is some kind of hydrocephalic retard instead of just burned?

who /SNEK/ here?

Are the wildfire caches still in KL?

One would say they got removed after mad king died

absolutely

but seriously, Stan is dead and everyone has forgotten about Selmy, justice never

Who's wylis?

She's been looking really hot in Vaes Dothrak lately. Really liking it. Maybe it's just the lighting though

From the show.. if they adopt the show personalities, though they never could effectively

>Hand
Davos
>Coin
Tyrion
>Law
Ned
>Ships
Some guy with a lot of ships
>Whisperers
Varys
>Grand Maester
Qyburn
>Lord Commander
An experienced and respected battlefield commander.

She's so cute here I actually cannot believe it

Hodor
Hodor
Hodor
Hodor
Hodor
Hodor
Hodor

Did Ned put all his effort in Jon and Robb???

It's a japanese site now kid. Based hiroyuki took over.