Which one, Sup Forums?

Which one, Sup Forums?

El flasho

Who's that guy on the bottem, never seen him before?

Is he in a movie?

OH THAT WAS THE FLASH

MAN BVS IS SO DEEP I WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN THIS UNTIL THE FLASH MOVIE WAS RELEASED

WOW DEEP

IS HE LIKE GABRIELLE?

Grant, of course. Whose decision was it to give bottom Flash facial-hair?

You have to read the Bible to understand kino, you pleb
*puts up poster of Sucker Punch on the wall*

Grant is a pretty lousy Barry and the show has gone down hill. Im more excited for the movie Flash.

GIT

that's not the flash

As soon as that scene happened in the episode this week I started laughing because all I could think of was CISCO! IT'S IRIS! SHE'S THE KEY TO ALL THIS!

I have read it fully and understand it well, at what point is bat man referred to as the devil and then so is doomsday is that related to the bible. it would have made more sense if one was satan and the other lucifer, but then batman seems more like a fallen archangel but that's not really part of the bible.... unless you consider doomsday part of the darkness that was on eh water in the beginning of the world, but with batmans dark imagery I would make that acciation more...

explain more to me plox.

Neither.
When can we get a blonde, correct-looking Barry Allen with a ginger kid flash Wally West?

What's up with this shit casting?

>Grant : light hearted show that make you feel good inside after you done

>Snyder: pitch dark movie that make you wanna kill yourself after you done

Grant all the way

>You cahn't deporwhayou cahn't catch, gringo

I haven't seen the two, but the top one is better.

how else would we know he's a minority cast without the beaner stash?

Grant because he is fucking sex on legs.

I want dat ass and dem sexy eyes. Bottom Flash is ugly and therefore should banned from life.

These are the rules of science I'm afraid.

KEK

>posting Wally
rip

You just don't get it

>Sucker Punch
God damn a lot of people really disliked this back then.

It wasn't that bad for me, but my biggest complaint was how unimaginative the "fantasy" worlds were. The filter made them all look the same.

tbf, thats Wally West, not Barry Allen.

Wally West is a better flash anyway though

R

Too many flashes, Barry Allen is the only Flash and therefore you're all wrong and should be put to death.

Thank you, have a nice die.

>have a nice die.

There are two, though.
Maybe 3, I think Bart Allen was the flash for a while.
But yeah, Wally is used as a 'main' flash sometimes. I prefer him to Barry. He's funnier.
Before they Niggerfied him anyway

jay garrick
barry allen
wally west
bart allen

Oh fuck, forgot about Jay entirely.
He doesn't count, he's only really used in time related shit and universe jumping, since he's the 'old' flash.

Why does fire look like a grandma?

oh but please explain it too may.

Grant is great.

The bottom looks like garbage. He looks like a drunk homeless man who stole some flash cosplay suit

Velocity was the best flash DESU SENPAI

>we'll never have ginger Wally West as the flash

I heard she's...brazilian

What bothered me is that literally nothing that happens in the movie actually matters. I mean besides the fact that they show you the whole thing is a fantasy before she gets lobotomized, but that the entire movie is a fantasy inside a fantasy, and as soon as anything of consequence is about to happen, lol jk here is another layer of fantasy.

I mean the "it was all a dream" or "they were dead all along" is generally a really cheap and unsatisfying way to resolve a story, and then this fucking hack uses it as his premise.

tvshit looks better than kinoshit

Not fucking Speedy Gonzalez. That's for sure.

the lobotomize bullshit was UNEXCUSABLE !

The thing is there is a way to make all those elements work, and even be shocking and satisfying it. Showing it 3 minutes after the opening sequence is not one of them.

Snyder ruins everything he fucking touch its a disgrace

Show's Barry is fucking great. I don't know what Snyder did, but he somehow managed to make me hate his Flash in those 5 seconds of screentime he gave him in his shitty flick.

God will punish you, homosexual

I don't know, I don't want to dismiss him entirely, because I think his dawn of the dead is one of the few examples of a remake that justified its own existence by being different from the source material while still respecting and appreciating it, and 300 was stylistically really slick (unfortunately it was copied with diminishing returns and retroactively shit the bed for the style). I just don't think he's the kind of director you need to be giving free reign. Give him a good script, a good producer, and a medium budget and he can deliver something satisfying. You let him do whatever he wants and you get a sloppy color corrected mess.

He needs to direct music videos, or be a DP under a seasoned director that can work with him to mitigate his juvenile imagery and insistence on using awful color filters ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Let him do that for a decade and he might be ready for the big leagues.

>god exist

DCU is starting up their franchise juggernaut
>NOT USING ACTORS FROM TV TO PLAY EXISTING ROLES!

What the, ACTUAL FUCK?

>stop, my interracial couple

DONE

Best Flash coming through

Snyder Flash is the only one that matters

>not warshiping black cocks

GET LOAD OF THIS GUY

"MUH TONE", according to Zack.

Fuck that. Speed Demons Flash all the way.

looks fucking retarded.

and that hat would fly off while he's running.

Miller should have been cast as Wally West tbqhwy senpai

Wally was the fastest flash, not the best flash, that title belongs to Barry (speaking in pre-New52 terms of course, nowadays Wally is just a nig-nog teen)

>implying he doesn't run while holding his helmet in a ridiculous pose, which doesn't matter at all because he runs so fast that no one can see him doing it

Speedforce.

None, one is a faggot and the other a jew.

Flashpoint is a pile of shit. Turned the flash into a simpering, snivelling 'muh mommy' shitfest

Grant has done nothing but cry for the past 5 episodes. I'd be willing to let someone else be Flash. Then again, he's still better than The Fastest Spic Alive.

Is there a copy of that still floating around somewhere?

>Jeffery Dean Morgan cast as Thomas Wayne in Batman V Superman.
>Flash movie coming up, clearly not an origin story.

He just runs like Sanic so the downward force keeps it on his head

The superior husbando

>Grant is a pretty lousy Barry and the show has gone down hill. Im more excited for the movie Flash.

stakes seems low. I have been warming up to Ezra...but iDK I would rather have a actor with better comedy timing and that looked more like Barry on comics

>Neither.
>When can we get a blonde, correct-looking Barry Allen with a ginger kid flash Wally West?
>What's up with this shit casting?

THIS 1000x

Barry Allen
Not
Barry Chan

>Too many flashes, Barry Allen is the only Flash and therefore you're all wrong and should be put to death.
>Thank you, have a nice die.

geoff johns?

Oh god, normies would implode out of confusion if that happened

no

This one

literally looks on par with the wb show. kudos.

TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Grant is a pretty lousy Barry
im sorry what? Grant was perfectly cast and the show is damn good imo. way better than arrow right now for fuck sure. legends is finally getting better towards the end.

Season 2 really delivers with those emotional moments. Couldn't care less for the subpar action because the characters are all portrayed that damn well.

Faster than a speeding cop car!

>not wanting to racemix with Candice Patton
>not wanting CW Flash Joe as your dad

This was such bullshit. Essentially the same twist as season 1.

Wait, does the Flash have dream travel powers? I don't get it.

No, he is in a film.

For some reason it doesn't upset me that much with Flash but having Aquaman as a shitskin does trigger my autism.

>>not wanting CW Flash Joe as your dad

Why? Joe is a fucking terrible person and is the cause for 90% of the pointless drama that drags the show down. He's a compulsive liar and breeds trust issues in his own kids because he can't simply tell them the truth.

Was really disappointed zoom wasn't from earth 3

He's in the greatest kino ever made

Film isn't used in modern cinema

Fuck off. Gustin is Flash. Period.
Snyder and his twink can fuck back to whatever shithole they crawled out of

the guy from smallville,he could still play him too.

>tfw barry and black iris is finally going to be a thing
my dick is not ready

They're both pretty terrible tbqhwyf

Give it a few years, Barry will be a gendervoid foxkin demiqueer named Forp and the speedforce will be replaced by a tumblr account that makes men's penises fall off and turn into cake.