Warcraft

youtube.com/watch?v=V9wVuN9_vzE

Leaked clips. Watch before they take it down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nPlZkAVV8u0
youtube.com/watch?v=xrfQSr-SznI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based Medivh

HAHA its shit garbage KEK LUL plastic armour MEMES cgi is shit KEK LUL should have been made 10 years ago HAHA MEMES dindunuffin KEK LUL HAHA

Ok I got the obligatory shitpost out of the way for the thread

Looks like a cheap fan film which is a big thing to say but thats the impression i get

Looks really Good

There is never enough shitposting.

Clip 4 is the best: youtube.com/watch?v=nPlZkAVV8u0

I think you're confusing cheap fan film with indy project feel. The movie's a passion project with a tent-pole budget for the director. It'll be good.

If you're just here to anti-shill though, you'll have to try harder than that.

I just wanna play vanilla again

You missed this: You had one job user.

>If you're just here to anti-shill though, you'll have to try harder than that.

go be a autist somehwhere else

I'm really starting to warm up to this film. Tge way scenes and dialogue are paced is fantastic - like Raiders of the Lost Ark fantastic. Intriguing.

No, you go.

You could just bake it with "plastic armour"

>autist calling other autist autist

Sup Forums everyone

you dont want that

upvoted!

Are you following the legacy server debate? You hoping they'll do it?

I actually hope that this will be a good movie. I barely know anything about warcraft, but there's just not many fantasy movies nowadays.

you think you do, but you don't...

Looks good

Sure, I'd legit pay for it

Tried WoW again like a year ago for the first time since TBC and Jesus it was just terrible what they had do to it

I really think they should have just CGI'd the humans too. Would it have been so hard? They look out of place whereas it's usually the CGI that looks out of place

I forgot the Orcs weren't real in the last one

I want this to do well so they make a second one and we get red dragons burning alliance ships, Zuljin and Turalyon shenanigans.

They'll never do it while WoW is still up, despite it being a good and likely lucrative idea, because it's like admitting their new content is garbage. Once they finally pull the plug on that old beast I have little down they'll grub for more money any way they can. Servers featuring "legacy content" will be a thing. Cap this.

It's not about being hard, it's about selling a full CGI movie to the general public. They need to think about how to make a profit if they want to turn this into a franchise. Full CGI didn't work for Beowulf or Final Fantasy. It's a really hard sell. So they made the right choice and it looks fine to be honest.

>little down
Little doubt, sorry

DON'T CAP THIS

How exactly are humans supposed to fight 7 foot tall freaks who can OHP a horse?

kek, Fimmel is just playing Ragnar down to mannerisms

>Blizzard made this into a movie instead of overwatch
youtube.com/watch?v=xrfQSr-SznI

Yeah, I understand why, it just makes the action scenes fucking awkward when only half the actors are really there

Nu blizz is a fucking shit company anyway, they haven't been good in a long time

Too new as an IP to sell well enough to make a profit. A movie with those PIXAR level visuals would be very expensive.

Sup Forums BTFO

how will racists ever recover?

>tfw no Starcraft: Ghost, outer space James Bond style film

looks surprisingly good actually

Smarter tactics and weapons from the dwarves.

Blizzard's plan for Overwatch is showing the story outside of the game because in game it's impossible.
We already have two short animations and two more confirmed, movie may come sooner or later

This post is so cliche kek.

Tower rush

Straight to DVD / 10

Trying so hard to anti-shill / 10

by being smarter :)

>1:40
TOPKEK

Just the piercing voice of reason bro

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

>muh orcs dindu nuffin
>vikings guy literally acting in the same role as vikings, he can't act
>dat retarded hitting on each other part between the female orc and viking guy

MANCHILDREN ON SUICIDE WATCH.

Implying I don't on a small server...

>third clip
Ragnar cuts orcs like butter, they really are pretty useless

Wow the orcs are actually decent. but the humans are dragging the movie down.

>orcs dindu nuffin
Thanks, Metzen

More like the piercing voice of denial bro.

Look around you, what was once a cesspool of hate towards this movie is now more positive than negative. That's a testament to how some things look really good in this film, but you're hatred towards it seems to run much deeper than the norm.

Dwarves riding gryphons that throw electric hammers

>Lucas makes a CGI fest

hurr durr KILL HIM IT IS NOT REAL TOO MUCH CGI

>WoW cgi fest

OMG OMG MOVIE OF THE CENTURY

this

the weird flat, white lighting reminds me unkindly of the hobbit. it just feels so fake and cheap. and oddly there's no consistency to it, the forest fight scene looks nothing like a real forest, but then the scene of the two orcs talking is fairly naturalistic.

>One reasonable orc clan
>All other orcs are bloodthirsty savages
>I don't know anything about this movie so I'm just going to assume I do and spew a bunch of ignorant shit to look like a fool.

Went there and now the whole building is blurred out. Wtf is this?

They're flesh and blood just like humans. And they have less armor than humans.

Is this actually release quality? Maybe it's early footage.

>Good CGI vs Bad CGI

>unironically defending Warcraft lore
Just stop

Looks like one big computer

I am kind of excited about this but not completely sure. Scenes with Orcs are amazing, but when they change to humans only it looks like cheap tv show.
Wont even comment on that Garona shit, what the fuck were they thinking?

The orcs crushing people into goo was kind of neat, the rest was as awful as i expected it to be.

>flesh is easy to cut

It's a fucking fantasy land. Why are you expecting a forest in Azeroth to look like a forest in your backyard?

Why didn't they go for Wc3 campaign stories?
Who gives a flying fuck about Durotan?

I want Arthas, Maiev, and Rexxar, not fucking Dominic Cooper. Stop casting Dominic Cooper in things, Hollywood

If you take stating facts as "defending Warcraft lore" then so be it. But it's still falsehood so you might want to address that if you're going to make bulletin points of how they're portraying the orcs like "dindunuffins".

Garona is a sex slave to the orcs and it'll be heavily implied in the movie. You guys need to stop nitpicking and give them the benefit of the doubt until you watch it if you don't know lore.

kinda looks cool desu

thought its gonna be absolute dogshit

With a good sword it is.

Because they need to set up an origins story of how the conflict between orcs and humans began if they want the general public to not be completely confused and want to get into the Warcraft universe.

>oddly there's no consistency to it
I agree, they don't look like they belong to the same movie.

>Look around you, what was once a cesspool of hate towards this movie is now more positive than negative
literally nobody outside of these threads on Sup Forums even know about this movies existence

My only complain about Garona is that she is just a human in green paint, despite being half orc-half draenei. I would be really glad if she looked like those cgi female orcs but less buffed.

Judging from some of the comments in here there's going to be an even richer mine of butthurt to explore when this flops than when BvS didn't hit 900m.

implying she doesnt like the BGC

Are green orcs like niggers among orcs?

How would you know if you've never been anywhere but Sup Forums kek. I've seen plenty of people talking about it all over the place user.

>literally nobody outside of these threads on Sup Forums even know about this movies existence
sure thing bud

She looks like a character from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Considering there's a love interest between her and Lothar it would have looked extremely weird between a CGI character and a live-action actor. They know what they're doing.

It's like that Hulk/Widow fuxtaposition gif

BvS didn't flop dumbass. Do you know what flop means? If you're going to make a statement like that maybe not use a movie that was actually still financially successful, even if it didn't reach it's potential.

Warcraft needs at least 7 billions to break even, it will definitely flop.

Brown orcs become the minority real fast.

She's supposed to be highly sexualized and there's a very good reason for this.

I assume this is bait, but just in case I really did trigger you, try re-reading my post. Tell me where it says BvS flopped.

This really does look utterly underwhelming

the magic scene feels off. it looks like a really weird combination of cartoony action and realism

that scene looked great though

>She's supposed to be highly sexualized
With that hot as fuck underbite, amirite? Imagine how bad she probably smells as well - Jesus.

Are they seriously expecting it not to flop?

>vidyashit
>nobody cares about WoW anymore
>whoever cared about WoW never cared about the story or lore
>fantasy always flops unless its called Game of thrones or Lord of the Rings
>cast full of literally whos
>looks like a cartoon in the era where comicbook movies go for full grimderpness

>>nobody cares about WoW anymore

you are retarded. people care about wow, they just dont play it as much

So then you intentionally used a movie that didn't flop to make a point about a movie that you think will flop. You're even dumber than I thought. kek

Yes that's why they stopped releasing sub numbers

Roses and butterflies?

An ex-wow friend of mine I haven't spoken to in over a year literally text me this morning asking if we should go. Dunno if old wow players will be enough to save it but there's still some interest.

There are no words for how off-kilter your replies are. This is either sweet trolling, or you're legitimately mentally disabled.

these are promotional clips so barring some kind of huge last-minute overhaul in post, this is what the movie looks like

>It's a fucking fantasy land. Why are you expecting a forest in Azeroth to look like a forest in your backyard?

the point is tone and suspension of disbelief. when people say the CGI is bad or the costumes look fake or w/e what they're responding to is the way the bad lighting draws attention to the artificiality of everything. that kind of pure white lighting is just incongruous with a medieval fantasy setting. the other extreme of it looking like a backyard is it looking like some guys surrounded by green screen -- which it does.

Poop and rancid armpits bro

reread my post moron. people are not playing wow now because the game sucks. they still care about the game. playing =/= caring

>nobody cares about WoW anymore
You don't need to play the game to care about the universe. There are people who never even played the MMO who are still looking forward to this.

>fantasy always flops unless its called Game of thrones or Lord of the Rings
And I bet you would have said the same thing before LotR and GoT came out and proved you wrong. You sound like the type of sheep that just follows what happens and never thinks it'll happen before it does.

>cast full of literally whos
Because popularity equals acting skills. Since when? If you don't know them doesn't mean they aren't known to many, some of the cast are solid actors.