Is this the shittiest Sherlock Holmes adaption?

Is this the shittiest Sherlock Holmes adaption?

RDJ

Yup

everytime i watch a scene from a rerun of this show while switching the channels i want to kill myself

its comfy af

nope

this

>LE COMFY MAYME

Just confirms the show is absolute dog shit.

I like Lucy Liu. Never watched this though.
How was that one with Ian McKellan?

jonny lee miller is a great holmes but the show suffers from poor writers. Lots of the lines are cliche, the villain is predictable, and the writers don't really seem to do a lot of research for writing with topics unfamiliar to them.

>LE MAYME MEME

Just confirms that everyone who dislikes this show is a redditard.

some episodes are really good but they made the mistake of doing a 23 episodes per season show, so it kinda sucks most of the time

it really is complete dogshit.

Season 1 is mostly dog shit with the odd episode being least worst, Start at 2

It's the best modernized Sherlock Holmes we've ever had. That's not saying much, because the only other version is the Stephen Moffat version. And Sherlock Holmes in ther 23rd century.

it's pretty bad

like a badly written House with a not so pleasantly aging Asian woman

Miller is a way better Sherlock than Fisheye Cuminsnatch

The only Sherlock Holmes adaptation I've ever seen is the one with Cumberbatch. I have a hard time believing there are worse adaptations than post season 1 Sherlock.

>pretending Sherlock isn't GOAT

Johnny Lee Miller is the best sherlock holmes at the moment

argue the quality of writing all you want but he conveys the different aspects of the characters better than cumberbatch or RDJ

>It's the best modernized Sherlock Holmes we've ever had
That's not House though.

House was retarded

He would take a fucking week at a time to diagnose ONE person

Do you know how many people would die if it took that long to diagnose everyone? Fuck.

Yeah, RDJ is too wacky. Cumbersnatch's alien face is just too damn distracting.

By far. It's absolute bollocks.

I still like the RDJ films because of the action, and Jude Law is fucking PERFECT as Watson. RDJ is still a good Holmes imo but not as good as Miller.

Cumberbatch is just arrogant and annoying and he looks like an alien

Fun fact: Johnny Lee Miller is the grandson of Bernard Lee, who played M in the sean connery Bond films

>tfw at least one of the writers goes on Sup Forums

The RDJ SH movies are some of my favorite. The whole train part of Game of Shadows was especially nice.

No i like this version. Sherlock looks a guy at my work, maybe not crime solving or puzzlewise but more the look and personality. And Watson is just perfect. Only seen season 1 yet.