letterboxd.com/Smoothhands/
letterboxd.com/pastafrola/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Embryos: Smoothhands
Non-embryos: Everyone else

Why?

Why?

I dunno just wanted to invent a topic.

Alexandre Aja's Hills Have Eyes (2006) remake tonight hopefully followed by his entry into New French Extremity, High Tension (2003).

The thread archived before I could reply but yes the Ben rivers thing was at home

I'm here for a few more weeks, went to the snuff box screening last weekend it was cool

do the hills really have eyes?

SPOILER ALERT: No.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

wes craven is a fucking hack i'm glad he's dead

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

It's weird that we both watched Humanoids on the same night. But sadly passed out before the end.

letterboxd.com/Lozjudai/

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZEURntrQOg

letterboxd.com/Synt/

I was actually quite pleasantly surprised by Son of Saul. Y'all should give it a look.

fuck u

;__;

Spurdo is my all time favorite meme

I like that song. Is that song in the movie?

Yes

Well? Is he right, /lbg/?

youtube.com/watch?v=oCmrcym9Hro

It would be much higher if Letterboxd wasn't full of sjw trannies and embryos.

>stop liking what I don't like

Spooky shit user

babby's first comeback

was at a q&a after eyes wide shut with kubrick's producer
nothing's more hilarious than an old german guy shooting down people's overanalysed interpretations of the film

Kek. Any examples?

The movie does what it intends to do precisely and copiously. Entertain. If you're offended by its scores, maybe you're expecting art out of something that was never intended to be art.

It sets out a goal, and delivers with aplomb. Even if you aren't going by "quality" or artistic merit, it certainly succeeds in intent.

>here for a few more weeks

where are you going buddy?

>if you aren't going by quality it succeeds

Do you judge Whataburger or White Castle by the same quality standards as Ruth's Chris?

letterboxd.com/evolution_rex/
Nice song user

Do you judge Whataburger or White Castle by the same quality standards as Ruth's Chris?

I had trouble reading your message the first time so I appreciate you posting it again.
>Do you judge Whataburger or White Castle by the same quality standards as Ruth's Chris?
I would if the cost the same

they*

>erm yeah looking at some of the references to 2001 and some of kubrick's other films how relevant are the themes and ...
>SPEAK INTO THE MIC I CAN'T HEAR A WORD YOU'RE SAYING
>t-themes and symbolism be when analysing eyes wide shut?
>not relevant at all, it's just us avoiding copyright issues

and

>so with sydney pollack being a director himself I found it interesting how he was the closest thing to an antagonist and how it's almost like the film is a commentary on cinema and kubrick is vilifying directors and to some extent himself
>okay
>was that intentional?
>no pollack and kubrick were friends and he was one of the first people contacted for the role

I loved how he just cut through the massive amounts of bullshit people were coming up with
absolute gold

Haven't seen this and it must have 0 artistic value but the production must be top noch, also I doubt the "acting" (hollywood standards) is bad, also I guess you rate this with superhero film standards

>Hi, I haven't seen this popular film but I will incessantly complain about it because I don't know how to talk about film other than negatively

What happens if you jerk off a hermaphrodite while eating the pussy and they both cum?

>foetus
is this the next stage of the meme

>production must be top notch

Hey, could we actually talk about film for once? Like, what do you guys think of Zulawski?

it shits coins

>Hey, could we actually talk about film for once?
are you blind?

that's a good idea.
if i hate someone and i am forced to give him alot of moneymoney i shove every dollar bill up my ass and put them in the suitcase. so that when he recieves them he will be happy for the acceptance of paper currency but in reality he notices how wet and smelly it all is causing distress and dismay and disappointment!
such a devious plan will surely go down in the history books as one of the most incredible practical jokes of all time

>film

Are you unironically "trying" to "impress" letterboxd users? More specifically /lbg/? Embarrassing.

hey
letterboxd.com/elcochran90/

I'm not sure

my favourite user desu

Dumb ghettoposter

Dumb dumb ghettoposter poster

Dumb Dumb dumb ghettoposter poster poster

Dumb dumb dumb dumb ghettoposter poster poster poster

Dumb Dumb dumb dumb dumb ghettoposter poster poster poster poster

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb ghettoposter poster poster poster poster poster

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb ghettoposter poster poster poster poster poster poster

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb ghettoposter poster poster poster poster poster poster poster

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb ghettoposter poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb ghettoposter poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb ghettoposter poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb ghettoposter poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb ghettoposter poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb ghettoposter poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb ghettoiamgayposter poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster poster

I didn't post that.

yes you did.

You should learn reading skills.

POASTAN LE THIS ON LE R/Sup Forums

SWEET SWEET KARMA HERE I COME!!!!

FUCK DRUMPF XDDDD

i hope you're being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the don on this board i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant

letterboxd.com/zxwf/

>i hope you're being ironic
I reported myself, see you guys in 3 days.

bread is kill. cum back 2morrow

>things will be better tomorrow i swear

letterboxd.com/ay496/

I watched Shadows in Paradise today, it was super dry, kinda funny.

danny devito

yeah, that is indeed danny devito..

how

What's a good 4am movie?
letterboxd.com/yawned

No No Sleep

fug

>Watch alleged kino
>It's artsy hipster shit

letterboxd.com/steakbro/

post your profile m8

WENDY AND LUCY is so excellent. how did you feel about NIGHT MOVES?

the lil embryos probably a lil scared so ill do it for him
letterboxd.com/sjutten/
hes a legit embryo not just a meme one

those favorites seem so terribly selected that i have difficulty believing it's not a joke

if it's not then this dude has no personal taste at all

not even bad taste, just none whatsoever

letterboxd.com/thepartyoftea/

Likely watching Vampyr tonight.

lmao it's the guy that hated Network

letterboxd.com/Smoothhands/
Respond to this post with your profile I dare you embryos

^
t. embryo

>64 this year
why so low?

letterboxd.com/pastafrola/

how are you doing?

Didn't really like Night Moves desu although it is Kelly reichardt's 'best' looking movie in terms of cinematography. Very stylish.
Old Joy is a movie of hers which is great though , you should check it out.
Hyped for her new movie with kstew as well

that's a shame, NIGHT MOVES is my favorite by her. honestly the only reason i don't have it listed as a favorite on letterboxd is because the poster they use for it is incredibly ugly and i don't want that on top of my profile.

OLD JOY was good. i feel like it would benefit a lot from repeated viewings but i haven't taken the time to do that yet.

CERTAIN WOMEN will almost definitely be great, and i'm anticipating it highly. Reichardt is one of my favorite working directors.

There's a cool short she did as well which is worth watching , it's called Travis

cool, i'll check it out if i get the opportunity. don't usually watch many short films but it's likely worth it for her.

hi

hello friend :^]

hello do u like movie