Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

bump

So how exactly did she walk out of a gas chamber alive and was kept alive afterwards? What the fuck is the point of writing an article with that title, if you're not going to explain how it happened?
Jesus Christ, they can't even be bothered to put in the effort and lie properly.

She wrote a book back in 1995 about her experiences during the Holocaust.

I'm sure she goes into further detail in the book.

I've made a career of following Jewish principles in my life. This is a fantastic example. Number 1 rule: lie to everyone, believe the lie yourself and you can say anything.

I'm currently the CFO for a DC based national company and I've never taken an accounting course.

If you were wise, you'd put their principles to practice

Thanks for the insight.

You're welcome user. Lie on your resume, make up some incredible story of struggle and conquering it.

I told my current employer I had a master's in economics, reality I dropped out before getting my BA in communication. Lel

I don't understand how you do it. I'd live in a constant state of fear of being exposed if I were in your situation.

Do like the Jews, turn off your conscience.

Seriously, not even being Sup Forums they are fantastic at lieing to get what they want and they do it by "tell a lie often enough and even you will believe it". Best advice a rabbi ever gave me.

I'm fascinated by this mindset as it's completely foreign to me.

Thanks again.

It's the mindset of the top 90%. The "I worked hard for the American dream" has always been a myth. It's the mindset of "I will take what I want by any means" that creates success

>"I just never realized I was in the gas chamber... it must not have worked"

I'll take things that never happened for 500.

You're a Neo Nazi!

Is this before or after the swim lessons and arts and crafts programs?

See above

Lying works!

What do you say when someone asks about your job specifically?

>the top 90%
You mean almost everyone?

Haha been drinking, sorry. Top 10%. My bad, was never good at math :^)

That really depends on how is doing the questioning and what are the questions doesn't it

>biopic about Holocaust survivor
>movie is not billed as fantasy

She's lying to get shekels like every Holocaust srvivor

One of my goals for 2016 is to read the Bible cover to cover. The Old Testament is chock full of some of the most sneaky, slimy and dishonest shit done by protagonists and it's all portrayed as the right thing.

You'd probably learn more from the Talmud.

Good start, but honestly you should find a decent tabernacle and chill with the rabbi, they'll sneakily give you fantastic advice under the guise of moral objectivism

how will teh joos keep pushing their fairy tales? allot of people are getting tired of their scummy shit

The Talmud is like Leviticus and Numbers on steroids. I'll pass.