Americans would prefer to have random third worlders immigrating to their country, rather than white...

>Americans would prefer to have random third worlders immigrating to their country, rather than white, European collage graduates with C2 English skills

Where did everything go so wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38486584
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whites on suicide watch

Meanwhile i can claim refugee for racism :DDd never encountered it tho

>collage graduates

somehow I doubt you graduated

>Americans would prefer to have random third worlders immigrating to their country,
No we wouldn't. Democrats would prefer that.

The reason is because they know third world shitskins will always be poor and useless and therefore will always have to be on welfare, which means they'll always vote Democrat to perserve their welfare. The whole idea is to create a massive underclass of poor, stupid, lazy, and dependent brown people in order to preserve their shitty party staying in power.

Americans however prefer whites.

this

LBJ was the worst President of all time

We don't really need any immigrants, unless you're exceptional in your field.

Being a mere college graduate with C2 English skills doesn't cut it anymore, sweetie, even if you are a descendant of a Norse god

Worst case scenario he could pick vegetables instead of the Mexicans and would be statistically far less likely to also rob and murder people.

>he could pick vegetables instead of the Mexicans
>softass, Atilla, over here surving on that

This.

Its really that bad?

>really that bad?
you mean the chance of you getting hired and sponsored for a job that doesn't require a master's/phd? if so, yes. there are plenty of US graduates to fill unskilled/entry level jobs.

FUUUUCK

so its not what you but, who you know

Same as here then. Fuck globalisation.

*American government*

FTFY

>so its not what you but, who you know
how did you gather that from what I posted? if you are a talented programmer/scientist/engineer/doctor etc you can still get a job/immigrate easily. it is still the best place in the world for people who are talented

will donald trump let in white european immigrants again ?
so we can replace the mexicans once they are deported

>white
>hungarians

This.
America takes the cream of the crop not some basic uni grads from Europe.

You want in? Prove yourself.

Stop being an entitled fuck. You are no more worthy then any other university grad innately.

yes he is, because he's white
fuck you chang
you're not even american anyways

>collage graduates
>C2 skills

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

And America has thousands of guys who happen to be white with his skill level and competency or more. Being white only works in non white places who due to mental cuckery place a higher value on whiteness.

yeah but amrica needs even more white people regardless
you can never have too much white people

>Being white only works in non white places who due to mental cuckery place a higher value on whiteness
this.

find work in China or the Middle-east if you are so keen to exploit your whiteness

1,000,000,000x This

And we need more of them. This country needs more white immigrants or it will die.

>yeah but America needs even more white people regardless

America's white population isn't even low or "in danger" you memelord.
Europe isn't fucked up anymore so there's no real incentive for any Euro to come to American barring those in academia or job offers already.

>Europe isn't fucked up anymore
well i beg to differ

>let me tell you about your country
We are literally fucking Brazil at this point, fuck off.

This is what I don't get any place that isn't Western that gives no fuck or doesn't place a premium on white/Europeans people bitch and moan that they don't get to feel entitled in another land with the privileges or expy privileges of the home nation.

Nothing compared to the world wars.

Not even close. You demographics don't even match but hey have fun with your complex bro.

Without the benefits (excluding lousiana) of the culture and beautiful women of Brazil

enough to make me, and really all the good people in the country, want to leave

fun fact, today i unironically applied for a job in saudi arabia because i think it would be safer and more civilized than here

You don't have to live and grow up here surrounded by fucking shitskins chimping out at each other at every waking moment, shut the fuck up.

Europe is the same way. You'd rather have Africans and Arabs with no education and barbaric beliefs than white americans who have first world values and historical connection to the land.

Aussies are eligible for diversity green card, but hardly any one goes because we don't want to live in a third world country.

Except it's piss easy to get citizenship if you're a white American in a European country. I'm eligible to claim citizenship in two countries I've never even been to.

You need to hold college degree and prove that nobody else in the entire EU can do your job.

Not for long my friend!

Isnt that not good for shekels?
>willingful cheap labors are from those poor people
>boss wants to be rich, would never want to be the same status as his workers
>no whiny labors from those poor country immigrants, unlike those from rich country graduates who has the less work, more money mindset.
Be realistic please.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38486584

Not a chance compadre. Remember that the 11-20 million of us here illegally are the minority. The 50 million Mexicans living here legally cannot be deported since they are American citizens.

And I doubt even the illegal ones are going to be removed, Trump is already going limp-dick on immigration before even starting his term.

are you really an illegal? wew lad