I don't care. Leave capeshit to me

He was the best part of the movie.

>superheroes get shot at, blown up, and thrown off buildings on a regular basis
>none of them ever die

Yes sir!

Thanks Anti Banter Panther.

>superheroes
Aren't they supposed to be "super"

The thing I liked the most of him is that he literally only sees Bucky, he doesn't care about anything around him

That was fantastic user! He wanted Bucky's head on a stick.

This. Needed to see it twice before noticing.

so pretty much like every other action movie hero...

>leave slavery reparations to me

Praise Yakub

Cat Man, Ant Man, and Spiderman are the best parts. Disney Marvel literally saved Spiderman from Sony.

Wakanda doesnt give a fuck about slavery. At all. They are an isolationist nation that hates the rest of Africa and thinks they're dumb niggers. They are incredibly secret about their tech and don't give a single fuck.

Yes indeed sir senpai.

WTF are you talking about??

I liked him and I don't like negros

WTF??? I never knew that this "Yakub" theory existed. WTF IS THAT??

He's talking about how Wakanda works in the comics.

>Zemo killed his Black Panther's dad and all other those people
>Zemo goes to an hero after he realized what he is done
>Black Panther didn't seek vengeance, stopped him and saved his life
>White girls in the theater start clapping and some cucks whistling
>I accept defeat to the superior BBC and join the audience with applause

WTF I love Black Men now?!?!?

It's almost as if the pol shit isn't 100% true user and black people can be good people and interesting characters.

You can have it
Capeshit is awful

So where's Kira Yoshikage?
And why is Killer Queen black?
Fucking affirmative action.

He was great. But I bet Sup Forums fucking hates him because "oh no, a black guy m-muh cuck obsession".

>Leave capeshit to me
>Doesn't wear a cape

Get out of here

Not to much quacking from the cuckduks on Sup Forums or Sup Forums beyond the bait threads.

He looks better without a cape.

U talking shit annon

>capeshit
>no cape

Some crazy shit invented by Nation Of Islam.

Gonna be really interesting to see how his movie goes over with general audiences in a couple of years.

BLACK PANDER

>tfw no Spawn reboot

>"I am not my father"
>"I don't care"
>gets his revenge by preventing Zemo from killing himself
>helps Bucky and Cap
>feels like a legit character and not a "diversity" hire
I can't wait for the Black Panther movie

I'm just interested to see how they handle Wakanda/Vibranium tech.

Nah tyrone he isnt, stop this meme

Coogler is gonna do a great job. He, James Gunn, and Scott Derrickson are gonna make the best looking ones.

BIG
BLACK
BULGE

Yeah in fiction movies with the hulk

>Damn anyone who enjoys things I don't must just be black

I don't know how people live like this

I bet you thought this was witty or something but yes a fictional story is what is generally implied by the term 'characters'.

It's because only nogs like the stupid pandering cat woman ripoff

>James Gunn

I hope he goes really crazy with the cosmic stuff in the next GotG. There little hints of that in the first one, with the giant severed head space station, the Celestial, and some of the weird infinity stone visions, but otherwise the movie was pretty typical space opera.

Give me weird space gods and living planets and crazy shit like that.

see you tried too hard and now i just know im being trolled. Pandering to whom? Ripoff of cat woman in what capacity, having a cat motif? That's like saying that hulk and is a superman ripoff because they're both real strong.

also his accent wasn't cringeworthy like i expected it to be

I am lily white and really liked Black Panther.

>typical space opera
how does this go?
I have not watched Star Wars or Star Trek

Just because you're too retarded to understand marketing doesn't mean im trolling

>Asked to explain reasoning
>Just call other party retarded

This isn't how any of that works. Why do you believe it's pandering and how is it a rip of cat woman in any way beyond the purely superficial.

When you make claims you are supposed to support them with something

Dude, if you know he's trolling, why are you still arguing with him?

Who could this possibly pander to will be a mystery forever. And even in the movie he was called a cat. Stop trying to play dumb to get the high ground reddit man

He himself has no interesting roster of villains though. But then again neither did iron man

Well yes, a panther is a cat, but how does that make him a ripoff. If you were arguing that war machine is just a superfluous iron man variation I'd agree but this literally doesn't make any sense.

I can see you don't actually want to have a discussion about this film though so alright.

He's got a few. Klaw, White Wolf, Killmonger, they're all solid. You could make a case for M'Baku, but he's really just a discount Killmonger.

>just a guy in a suit
>somehow can fight captain america

Lel

As if it couldn't be any more obvious that his inclusion was based on affirmative action.

Almost as dumb as the black ironman who has the exact same powers as ironman but is black.

It wasn't like that at all.

>Zemo succeeds in his plan
>Tears the main two Avengers apart, Tony and Steve.
>Everybody else is either MIA or locked up(At the time of the scene)
>Panther sees what seeking vengeance did to Zemo, and what its doing to Tony and Steve.
>Zemo tries to kill himself and Panther stops him because he realized vengeance isn't the answer.

I knew it was bait, but I felt it was a great little subplot with Black Panther that really developed him as a character.

No rape or death? Then it's not kino.

>Those thighs

>humble, honourable, literal royalty
>based accent
>determined to avenge his father and protect his country
>is covered head to toe in the same metal caps shield is made out of
>is the only who 'wins' against winter soldier 1v1 after he's been triggered by the codephrase (WS had to run away from BP, unlike the others who got BTFO)
>no quips, all business
>has the most advanced technology in the world

Is there anything he CAN'T do?

>Is there anything he CAN'T do?

Have a living dad.

>that feel when we'll get a MCU Ultimate team as a stand in for the F4 starring Black Panther as the leader

Might be really cool desu senpai

How does that quote make sense? If he's trained his whole life to fight the Black Panther, and he's fighting the Black Panther, then how can BP assert that he's "already lost"?

Swim. The Dindu loses all its powers in the water.

Because BP is always +1

cause there's most likely things about BP that he doesn't know about, and unlike BP he hasn't trained to be adaptable

wait that dude was Baron Zemo??

what are black panthers powers and how to they stack up against the avengers

Because the Skrull trained to fight what he knows, whereas BP has an infinite number of tricks he never used.

that fucking scene in the airport where ironman shoots fucking rockets at hawkeye and scarlet witch, but he doesn't aim directly at them because that would instantly gib them, he shoots the fucking cessnas next to them. why the fuck are you destroying peoples planes for no reason? all the collateral damage in that fight just made me think these heroes are out of control. fucking vision destroying a control tower. fuck air traffic right? fucking giant man ripping the wing off a commercial airliner. who the fucks gonna pay for that? these people have no regard for property! and i bet the insurance doesnt even cover superhero fights. airports so fucked for the next 9 months for repairs.

Because the one guy has been erroneously trained to fight some misconception of the bp, since bp is trained to face unknown enemies, implying bp has an infinite possibility of tactics and/or abilities the big guy can't possibly know of, thus his training is faulty.

Catboys are cute :3