France yes

The ride never ends

youtube.com/watch?v=3-GVRJr72LU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
youtube.com/watch?v=5tSYGfEg1IY
youtube.com/watch?v=Or2EqbSw2ZY
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/02/macron-merkel-open-door-migrant-policy-saved-dignity/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJS9mEyIORA
vocaroo.com/i/s0V6nAx6C1xj
youtu.be/KPmJ9uL1RG0
youtube.com/watch?v=hsOqEhMumaw
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syndrome_de_Paris
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Liegey
youtube.com/watch?v=OBNDcFhaTCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More like oui

>Black M
KEK

we should reintroduce slavery for the negroes alhamdulillah

HOW CAN WHITE KIDDOS EVEN COMPETE

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

youtube.com/watch?v=5tSYGfEg1IY

France

WTF?

FRANCE

OUI
U
I

I wonder what a 2017 version of Amelie movie would look like

>BE FRENCH
>GET BLACKED
CANNOT FABRICATE

Probably like the original actually, since the neighbourhood where she lives is infested with shitskins yet they don't show a single one in the movie.

Black M(erde) is a nigger rapper and niggers love white women.

colonialism was a mistake

>a black musician hungers for white women
>vents his frustration that pure French women deny him sex by portraying his fantasies in a music video
>Sup Forums somehow believes this to be appropriate "banter" against France

Jesus Christ

Don't act like it only happens in France.

Look at this video, man.

Europe is dead. They should never colonize Africa.

Nlw the world is doomed with dumb monkeys.

>>France
youtube.com/watch?v=Or2EqbSw2ZY

Are you new to rap music videos

oh god it´s this vocaroo again

This is not funny.

The worst part of this history:

Americans keep making delusional movies about an advanced, organized and civilized future only to trick average people.

But the real future is your video. Dumb, third world, nigger and violent.

your flag is toothpaste

>Dumb, third world, nigger and violent.
>Brazilian
:^)

You already have third world islands. Detroit, Louisiana, and nigger filled places :)

More like Divided States

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/02/macron-merkel-open-door-migrant-policy-saved-dignity/

French Prez Candidate Macron: Merkel’s Migrant Policy ‘Saved Our Dignity’, Labels Criticism ‘Disgusting’

(this guy almost has a PhD in philosophy (Hegel), then made millions in only one financial transaction, when he worked for rotschild and goldman)

Holy fuck look at her hair, she's natural blonde. She could have the most beautfiul color of hair on this planet but instead she got nigger hairstyle that basically turns your hair into flea nest.
I'm mad.

more like Burkamelie amirite
hahaha
hahahahahahagdsfgdfgsfdgh

Is that supposed to ressemble a guetto? "First" worlders are so cute

MY SIDES

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJS9mEyIORA

HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

vocaroo.com/i/s0V6nAx6C1xj

Wat is de titel van die serie?

don't worry bro, they are at good path to make it look like Mexico.

well I'm just glad it doesn't happen in my shithole :^)

do what you gotta do, pierre
youtu.be/KPmJ9uL1RG0

Black M is a nationalist.

youtube.com/watch?v=hsOqEhMumaw

>But the real future is your video. Dumb, third world, nigger and violent.

pf you talk as if south america was any better

whats wrong about this clip?
i only see two kids beeing friends.

>Germany
Two world wars weren't enough.

Some of these videos have over a hundred million views, how could this possibly happen? Who watches this? How prominent is it in modern French society?

It's pathetic and disgusting to see it in American culture but that's where it started and it makes more sense to see it there, but to see it attain this level of popularity in France is a completely new level of disgusting. French people are gobbling the shit produced by a different culture and smearing it on themselves, it's not even an appropriation of a good and noble aspect of a separate culture it's literally the worst part, and what was already there and eternally worthy has been tossed aside for this American feces. It makes me scared to witness how easily people can lose their minds.

so friendship of people with different skin color triggers alt-right?

Can I live in your shithole?

The only reason it's not shittier is because white people (the French, in this case) keep fixing it up no matter how badly the nogs fuck it up.

i don't know how it's so popular, literally everyone i know finds it shit and would never listen to this

i guess it's popular with teenagers, especially the poor ones

>Who watches this?

blacks, muslims and those poor and white faggots who live near dindus and musrats.

Why does France even exist anymore?

It gets pushed a lot by media but only low class people, immigrants and early teens listen to it. It gets played a lot in clubs and bars, that's why the views are so high.

It doesn't.

I can't view the video... what happens?

based donald trump
from now on you should just forbid all of the degenerate muslimo-"french" propaganda

It doesn't.

Not wiping out the natives was a mistake.

Are western European normies literally the biggest cucks alive?

>most are leftwing and dislike capitalism, yet love the EU
>dislike America yet cannot stop gargling on the semen of our vapid and degenerate pop culture
>obsessed with LGBT rights yet love Muslims

Yeah but you have gypsies

a little but no sorry, i'm all for shitting on modern day france it's a massive 3rd wolrd shithole, but no even normies are somewhat coherent

the communists and leftists do in fact not like the eu
the elitist snobs do in fact not watch your movies or listen to your music
the gays have been shown to in fact vote FN a lot
etc

Why do Americans always try to berate other countries on Sup Forums and Sup Forums? Is it to overcome your own insecurities? The fact that the US is only 60% white?

“Don’t complain about the snow on your neighbor’s roof when your own doorstep is unclean.”

― Confucius

you're the worst, maar effe serieus gast. Zoek gewoon op 'fx cuck'.

really makes you think...

If they are too retarded to elect Le Pen, they deserve it.

>Nikos

good twitter channel

Could France ever leave the EU?
>Canada

idk i heard even inside the fn they aren't so hot on the idea of leaving the EU anymore ? someone correct me if i'm wrong

but yeah if it got elected it could maybe leave

it probably won't,and our next president is most likely fillon
you may have heard of him, supposedly he's a radical catholic, very conservative, the media is trying to sell him to us as the french trump, blah blah, putin said he liked him, he constantly gets compared to margaret thatcher blah blah blah, it's almost promising but i hardly believe it

This is why I stopped learning French desu. It's a cool language but all the media is some Algerian/Moroccan screaming into a microphone and it scares me knowing that so many French speaking people on the internet are likely not white

My ancient grandfather who fought the French like 70 years ago even says Paris was ruined by too many north africans

Why would he fight France? Vichy France?

WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING

indochina.
he fought off french colonialism but was always a french-boo at heart. he is no longer a french-boo though after seeing modern paris

>hurr patriarchy is only for backwards muslim niggers, we believe in equality n shiet
>durr fuck values i'm my only god *tip fedora* nobody tells me how to behave
>h-hey guys why let's let women dress like they want and slut around anyone they wish xD

Eat what you sow, degenerate fucks. Your tears are delicious.

true desu

>theyyy steale our wimiiin

Just Sup Forumstards hanging around

>What did he mean by this?
Are you implying that i wanted this? NIggger nobody wanted this. Your post sounds like i wrote a book about how that video was good.
I hate niggers, i hate feminism, the base of every civilization (family) is getting fucked becasue of how liberal world is.

>Black M that dirty nigger buffer of shit promoted by his masters Yugosh; Your race that stinks we do not want and your "" "music" "" neither. Take advantage of your wheat as much as you can, the Gaulois is nice but gets angry when he breaks too much balls.

>ouiaboos still exist

I feel sorry for them more than I feel sorry for us.

this is a bit off-topic: but isn't marriage a very pro-female institution? aren't men biologically meant to remain unmarried? correct me if I'm wrong

because Arfica for France it's like Siberia for us

Happens alot in America. Difference is, how the fuck do these French niggers get guns? Isn't that 100% outlawed in your country?

it hits them pretty hard desu
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syndrome_de_Paris

Threads like these make me feel so grateful. God, mother, thank you for making me a Croat.

desu, I didn't even watch this shit.

Do they look...real?

kek

I have never visited Paris but I'm still sure it's a terrible place.

I wouldn't doubt they are real. If they aren't real, that's fucking laughable and it just goes to show how fake they are.

kek

Don't get too comfortable

It's as much pro-female as it is pro-male, at least it has been until a few decades ago. The American judiciary systems systematically fucking married men over doesn't say anything about marriage as a whole.
The thing is, marriage is the perfect balance. That's why they want to destroy it, by throwing you into problematic situations they hope to sell you their Science backed, Left approved modern "solutions".

sup Mamadou, managed to get into Sophie's pants yet ?

Guys, in all seriousness. How do we solve the nigger problem?

Contrary to popular belief it's not that hard to get guns here. I know quite a few people (white) with guns, either hunters or just gun enthusiasts
I also had a cocaine addict take out and offer to sell me handgun once

Even myself, i still have my old grandfather's rifle back in my country house

sure, some of your fellow countrymen had already moved permanently to Budapest

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Liegey

I'll pick gypsies over muslims or niggers any time

What's so bad about gypsies anyway

They're ten times worse than Dindus and are pretty much the only race that can be hated by most people in Europe without the muh racism argument.
If I had the choice between annihilating one Gypsy over 100 niggers I'd do it every time.

R34 ?

I want to learn French, it sounds nice.

But in what ways are they worse?

7 millions de vues*, c'est pâle en regard du 1 milliard 300 millions de Chandelier.

*views in kekSpeak

>I don't even understand what they say
THANK LORD I'M A FUCKING PEASANT LIVING IN THE FRENCH COUNTRYSIDE

22M youtube.com/watch?v=OBNDcFhaTCo

They still haven't integrated society after hundreds of years of living here.
They steal copper wires from construction sites, manholes in streets, bikes and car tires.
They have several children just to send them out in the city to steal money from people, and hit their own offspring if by dawn they haven't "gathered" enough money.
They make their children lure you into empty streets to assault you.
They steal children just to ask for ransom money.
They follow you in the streets until you give them money, and if you give them enough they start "crying" because it's not enough.
They send their children to school, but not to attend classes, since their kids only appear during breaks and meals to eat and steal from other kids.

they're a bit like your ghetto niggers, tho gun violence is basically non existent in their circles, and apart from randomly raping and killing lonely old people in villages in the north eastern part of the country, they mostly do stealings with an occasional stabbing during the process
thankfully they're a self-segregating species, apart from a couple of shady districts of Budapest and a few eastern-Hungarian shitholes, you will hardly find yourself face-to-face with them