If you had to exterminate one Spic country, which one would it be?

If you had to exterminate one Spic country, which one would it be?

I choose Mexico

USA

USA

USA

USA

USA

Brazil because they refuse to speak spanish.

USA

USA

Brazil
Sorry

USA

"Cajohos" should be the Spanish word for "dogs" desu

USA

USA

Estados Unidos de America

USA

USA

how does this chicano get away with making this thread every day

Netherlands

You idiots keep falling for this thread.

And no, the US isn't a Spic country.

ok ,CHI

Turkey

sure thing, pablo

USA

CA

USA

Estados Unidos da América

ANO

USA

USA

USA

If USA isn't spic, explain this image.

Checkmate atheists

Mexico has a worse obesity problem than the US does, moron.

That's like saying that France is an Arab country.

...but it is

USA

You don't see litteral land whales in Mexico. Mexico's biggest problem is its border with you. You export everything to Mexico, from eating habbits to fast food chains.

USA

and outside of California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Florida, New York, New Jersey, and Chicago area, you can't survive on Spanish

Ok Juan, everything you want, drop that machete now

French Guyana.

It's not a spic country, it's a nigger country, but why not? I don't want to exterminate a spic country, their women are too nice.

تأخذ هذه المهمة إذا أمك لن يموت الليلة

>New York
really user?

It's not a country. If you put your extermination paint bucket on French Guyana you'd exterminate France.

USA

Self depreciating autist : the litteral fag
Even ending yourself wouldn't solve your problem.

I hate France, so why not?

>Mexico's biggest problem is its border with you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

USA

Isn't it? Mexican drug cartels exist mainly because they have a huge market in the USA.

Los Estados wey

Wtf I swear I've read this exact thread before

Why aren't there huge violent drug cartels in Morocco? Probably because their government doesn't allow that to happen, hmm...

What a ridiculous thing to say. It's like saying Turkey's biggest problem is bordering the EU.

>USA
>Spic

Mohammed, calm down and fuck your daily goat

Because the USA didn't arm Moroccan cartels.

Euope's biggest problem is bordering Turkey.

USA

All these threads are the same designed to troll people to saying that the US is some kind of Spic shithole like South America.

United Estados of America

*sent from Los Angeles*

Los Estados Unidos

USA

Morocco is the main producer of hash in the World. Drug trade is a big thing there.

That's why I used it an example.

but there are huge drug cartels in Morocco involved in a lot of illegal things.

They are not in the middle of a war. We could do the same thing they do and look the other way, do absolutelly nothing to stop drugs from entering the US (like we fucking should) and we would literally be 3 times more peacful, like it was before our shit right wing government of 2006 decided it was a good idea to declare war to cartels

USA.

USA

oh wait
>spic

USA

USA

kek

Because it is

It's funny

I invite anyone here to try to go to the US without speaking one word of English and see how far it will go

Miami

USA

United States of Amerifatland.

I did that and except once in Manhatan asking directions on a subway never had to speak english the entire week.

Years ago the same shit in Florida, everyone speaking Spanish, meet some people there and drived to Las Vegas with them... everyone spoke Spanish too.

this plus LA and some other southern cities

See
Only a few areas of the US has a lot of Spanish speakers. Everywhere else doesn't

That's 75% of your country, you stupid amerilard

Miami

so what?, I have met a shit ton of chicanos that have forgotten spanish, also in México there is still a lot of people that doesn't speak spanish, aren't they spics either?, you're just a bunch of chicanos in denial

he beat me to the answer

the thing is that up north in fucking Manhattan you can spend your entire life without speaking a word of English, can only imagine how it is down south where Mexico borders your country.

All this hate makes my peepee tingle.

Why do you keep making these threads?

And the answer is obviously Mexico.

Mejico del Nuerte

FUCK ALL YOU YOU WE ARE WHITE!!!

USA

U S A
S
A

Much rather have spics than nogs tbqh