MUH MOMMY!

>MUH MOMMY!

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/captain-america-civil-war-batman-v-superman-inspired/
youtube.com/watch?v=o0BE7Cf4IqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>MUH DICK

sounds like OP is a little shit who throws tantrums when mommy doesn't make him tendies

>Batman and Superman stop fighting because both of their Mom's are named Martha
>Iron Man and Steve Rogers fight because of their mom, so what?

What was his rationale for going after Bucky, again? "He killed my mom"? Am I missing something here or did he not like his dad?

Daddy issues. Dad always talked about steve.

Only of them was about their mom

Sorry squirt, some of us know how to make more than just hot pockets. Now go finish up your Nutella jar before mom's new boyfriend comes home.

I thought they stopped fighting because he realized Superman actually has a mom.

>it's a "Peter Parker has to study at the library because when Aunt May entertains men in the apartment, the noise breaks his concentration" scene

literally "Marvel presents BvS now with Spiderman! come give us your money!"

Stark had a poor relationship with Howard as demonstrated in both Iron man 2 and Civil war. In IronMan 2 he talks about how dad never gave a shit about him until he sees the message left behind for tony by howard in the crate that Fury gives him, he then shows his regret for not saying better final words to his father during the simulation in CW. Tony was almost definitely a mommas boy.

It is, but it's just been oversimplified with shitposting to where the cultural osmosis actually believes that generalization. Also it's more like Bruce realizes that Supes is a human bean just after spending the whole movie dehumanizing him.

>Also it's more like Bruce realizes that Supes is a human bean just after spending the whole movie dehumanizing him.
Yeah, that's basically what I meant to say.

DC cuck spotted, clearly did not see the movie or was blinded with preconceived biases the entire time if you think thats what CW was. CW was clearly and inarguable the superior film.

I haven't seen Iron Man 2 in like 6 years or whenever it came out, so that's probably why. Seemed really strange he only mentioned his mom.

>was blinded with preconceived biases
it was as boring as BvS, but please continue to spout your DCuck memes and evans posts. I enjoy those

Marvel cuck spotted, clearly just watches whatever Disney puts out and bends over and accepts his fate.

>stopping a fight because their mom's name is the same as your mom's is the same as attacking someone because they killed your mom

I wasnt the biggest fan of BVS but I think its 30% is too harsh, personally Id score it a 65 or so, but neither film was boring in any sense of the word.

well lex was about to kill clark's mom so its basically similar.

Only difference is one was called Captain America and starred Spiderman & Ironman. Also Marvel openly admitted the BvS inspired them to go for the Hero fights Hero angle.

Howard was shitty with Tony because he had everything handed to him on a platter.

Howard grew up poor but worked his ass off to get an education and invent shit to fight Nazis, where he met Captain America. Another outcast who had one chance and used it to save the world.

Tony grows up rich, had more brains than his father, and can change the world with the stuff he makes. Instead of making it a better place he gets hammered, parties, and bangs random women.

>cap shatters what was Tony's heart with the shield Howard made
>but there's no symbolism in this movie, whereas MARTHA and PISS JARS is deep and meaningful

give source user, otherwise it's a shit post.

I was falling asleep halfway through. Yeah the fights were cool, I think I chuckled at a few quips, but it has been done so many times over the course of the MCU I wasn't invested in it. I loved the first two cap movies but this one was missing something

>Civil war comic came out literally a decade ago and was one of the highest requested plots for film adaptation.
There were huge petitions for this years ago

>cap shatters what was Tony's heart with the shield Howard made
that was an electromagnet used to keep the metal fragments out of his heart you retarded fuck.

>stopping a fight because their mom's name is the same as your mom's
I love this meme.

I think they seriously missed an opportunity for Sharon to be a sleeper cell like bucky and blow caps fucking brains out. Would have made sense of the forced romance and fit the story well.

what's wrong with his neck? It literally looks like a dick shaft that is bent too far. ARE YOU OK EVANS?

Yeah, something was just really off with this movie.

>killing someone and going to jail for most of your life when you have billions of dollars and billions of people counting on you to keep them safe is worth it to get revenge on your mother's killer even though she died 20 years ago, where most sane people would process their grief and overcome those feelings.

>For our part, when we finished Winter Soldier two years ago and we were thinking about doing the next one, the only thing that seemed interesting to us was to deconstruct the Marvel Universe — because where else can we go at this point? There have been 11 or 12 movies so far, all with a fairly traditional structure. Our pitch to them was: People will tell you they love chocolate ice cream — until you give it to them five days a week. It’s time to give them some rainbow sherbet. Kevin [Feige] is a maverick and he’s very sensitive to how people are responding to his content. He said he thought we might be right. And after they announced Batman v. Superman, he said, ‘you guys are absolutely right.’ We needed to do something challenging with the material or we were going to start to lose the audience.

I think its that they called it a captain america sequel. It was equally a cap sequel and and Iron man sequel, they share very even screentimes

it's not an electromagnet. if you would have watched IM3, you'd know this.

was I the only one who thought Chris Evans looked skinny af in this movie? Looks like he dropped 50 lbs of muscle or something

>mic drop gif
Fuck off tumblr

I physically cringed reading this butthurt response to a clearly troll remark. Did that guy hit a nerve of something?

>still no source

you have to go back

>Be Tony Stark, arms dealing extraordinaire
>cry foul over your moms death after moonlighting as a merchant of death, orphaning more children a world away.

>spoon feed me daddy!
screenrant.com/captain-america-civil-war-batman-v-superman-inspired/

I physically threw up in my mouth a little that you take any post from Sup Forums seriously. Were you cucked as a child, bucko?

>reddit thumbnail
Jeez.

literally Iron Batman.

if you seriously think CW wasn't molded after BvS you're literally retarded

>about time dad!
lol
>"We needed to do something challenging with the material or we were going to start to lose the audience."
could give the audience shit, and they would still praise it and eat out of their hands for years to come.

just like the past 13 MCU movies!

If Marvel had balls, they would've went for a genuine solo CA movie & looked good if they did out perform BvS. But they didn't and cowered like little bitches by blowing their load to the point the movie is referred as "Civil War" To call it "A Captain America movie" is a joke as it is a lie.

So who has the best rip of Civil War?

the 5 gb one onii family

yeah, it wasn't really a cap movie, might be why I thought it was boring. More like Avengers 2.5 or 3 even
>YOU GUYS LIKE THE AVENGERS RITE?!?! WELL GUESS WHAT WE'RE PUTTING THE AVENGERS INTO A """"""CAPTAIN AMERICA"""""" MOVIE!

Thanks familia.

Top kek.

While this is true: the original plan was to make Civil War Avengers 3.

The BvS announcement prompted them to move Civil War earlier.

Besides: DC cannot pull the stunt again

>Have to find out someone has a mom to realize they're capable of being good
>Not realizing that even awful evil people had mothers

Batman sounds like a retard.

>Have to find out someone has a mom to realize they're capable of being good

"Save Martha" was going to be the last words he said to guy who he swore he would put an end to with his vigilantism. He was at his most vulnerable and still was selfless to the end.

>Not realizing that even awful evil people had mothers

How many of those awful evil people were space deities that could destroy a city on a whim & had mothers named Martha that were killed (or about to be)?

Hate the movie & throw eggs at Snyder all you want, but for a "dumb movie", your bright individuals seemed to have trouble following along with it.

CAPEFAGGOTS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=o0BE7Cf4IqM

nigger

hes true about nothing affecting the future movies.

if you wanted, you could have watched winter soldier and skipped civil war.

the only thing happening is war machine is crippled

no stakes in this movie

So half of the Avengers being international criminals has no bearing on the MCU? Wakanda coming out from isolation, because if you recall, it was the events in opening act that caused Wakanda to open up, has no effects for future movies? To say the events in this movie will not effect the future ones is retarded.

Batman is unevenly characterized in the movie for the sake of artificially setting up a big fight. He thinks rationally and logically in one moment and then is suddenly the hulk in the next. The whole Martha line was done so hamfistedly that I figured the only way to make it more obvious what they were trying to do was to have flashbacks repeatedly pointing out who Martha is and that Batman's mom is also named Martha and then the movie actually went and did that. Just because the subtext is made obvious doesn't mean it works.

So if Martha Kent/Wayne had been named anything else, the earth would have been fucked? This whole scene would have been light years better if it was "Save my mother" instead .

>AAH! SAVE ME VISION!

like it's going to fucking matter and won't be cleared up completely just in time for a big bad guy to attack

>Batman being reminded of his mother stops him from killing superman

>Ironman being reminded of his mother stops him from not wanting to kill Winter Soldier

poetry

>it's okay when Marvel does it