Can someone please explain why France doesn't just give them ultimatum ''join us or be annihilated''?

Can someone please explain why France doesn't just give them ultimatum ''join us or be annihilated''?
That's what I'd do if I were Ministre des Affaires étrangères et du Développement international and make France the best wine AND beer nation on this globe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Or2EqbSw2ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We haven't yet clarified the partition lines with the Dutch foreign ministry, but it's defining itself more clearly with each coming year, so I'd wager 2018 and 2019 are the years when that's most likely to happen.

>Can someone please explain why France doesn't just give them ultimatum ''join us or be annihilated''?

Why would they?

Don't fuck with Belgium, m8. I will reck ya. Belgium is cute CUTE!!!1

>france
youtube.com/watch?v=Or2EqbSw2ZY

Because it should be ours

And what about Luxebourg? That's of course a meme state. It should be annex to Germany

no

fuck krauts, we take Luxembourg too

And Monaco

AND Andorra

(and Falkland Islands)

>Annex Wallonia
>Annex german territories west of the rhine
>Luxembourg is now an enclave
>gib all the people that hide money or we put road barrages and shit

Napoleon calm down. You will end up trying to annex Russia again

fucking never, I don't want the beautiful hexagone to become some disgusting huntchback

plus it would cause an unthinkable numbers of problems

It's not like you have an immigrant surplus already, Habidi, what's a few more?

Oh sry, meant mister here:

We would war them due to us having an agreement to defend them against France
That is why ww1 started

Do we have to take France away again until you calm down?

because they are both in the EU and NATO

Do Wallonians hate France/French people as much as Flemish people hate The Netherlands/Dutch people?

Everyone Flemish person I met said they'd rather be annexed to France than to the Nederlands.

>Best beer and wine from the world
>Lelgium and the french caliphate

They hate us quite a lot because of our national pride and how we make fun of them all the time yet they do the same with us, and somehow it should be something we accept.

Some people think that when Flanders and Wallonia will decide to become independant we should offer Wallonia to join France, I don't want to.

Just follow the language lines. You can have Brussels, including le corridor towards it.

No YOU take brussels

Let's pretend to fight our conflict out over Brussels.

We do the artillery strikes and you do the carpet bombing.

I'm not sure if the French and Dutch want to ruin their aesthetic borders.

>belgium
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4

we a) bomb brussels c) make it an independent city state

No, we dig a large canal around Brussels and only one tiny bridge to enter the city. Everyone entering the mainland should be screened.

>France conquering another country

Whilst it's not impossible, you do realise the french right wing that make up most of the nationalist movement are a bunch of backstabbing bastards, right?

Seriously, as soon as they see a far right enough invasion, they'll 'be considerate towards the concerns of fellow countrymen', negotiate a peace deal, kill anyone who disagrees and perhaps lend a hand towards the autism of ethnic cleansing.

They're liars man.
We'd go full PKK either way

Why do Belgians hate unity?

We are a benevolent people

>Can someone please explain why France doesn't just give them ultimatum ''join us or be annihilated''?

He's LARPing as if this was 1840 or something

We hate people who meddle in our affairs.

And you'r LARP'ing as if this isn't 2017, your economy is literally build on chocolate.

>we

fuck off, Prussia, you're ded

how dumb are you?

There are no "belgians" only traitor rebels

Just nuke this godforsaken hellhole. Belgians are an enslaved people

>wanting Brusells, Charleroi, Verviers, Vilvoorde, Liège...

might as well annex Alger once again at this point...