youtube.com/watch?v=nbzvl_2jTwA&t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=_SBfkVkiLMY
youtube.com/watch?v=ottg0w-s13o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pooicide

why do aussies make such bad editions

this is just fucking depressing

Kill me now

reminder that northern ireland is the worst place in the united kingdom by a fairly significant margin

How many replies will this thread get?

youtube.com/watch?v=nbzvl_2jTwA&t=29s
/ourgirl/

I know but even teardrops in the US look really nasty

welcome to my world

stop posting varg

if trump is stupid then how'd he become the president of the most powerful country on earth

checkmate leftists

>girl
m8

Sup Forums is the fastest board by far
it will hit bump limit

That's not even close to what I implied. I implied that Northern Ireland is perpetually stuck in the 70s and therefore I am actually born in precisely the right era, since Northern Ireland still reflect my own personally held socially conservative views.

I'm a fenian, by the way.

>mfw the Irish think their history started with the Celts

lel

protest vote

i know you are, i can tell from all your posts being shit

How are they so easy to bait? You almost can't even make it up

pepsapallo

>tfw to smart to be president

no
youtube.com/watch?v=_SBfkVkiLMY

Going to get breast implants lads

wish I had a dad like varg growing up
youtube.com/watch?v=ottg0w-s13o

the cat THOROUGHLY enjoyed watching this

good post

think the 'nny has a grudge for me

Let's take a moment here and consider what suicide actually is. Suicide is death. Obivion. Non-existence: nothingness by nature. It's devoid of all inherent qualities, positive or negative.

So then it's logically impossible to evaluate suicide by its own virtues, because it has none. Instead, suicide must be defined by its interactions with other things— the accompanying erasure of the remainder of your life.

Let's steer clear from trying to judge the quality of that as well, evaluate whether it's good or bad. There's no decent answers there that can come from clear thought processes; everyone has their own philosophy and unique situation. Instead, let's look at the magnitude, the scale, the scope and the size, because that's what ends up mattering when you try and actually implement something.

Suicide, then, is a deliberate act that, by virtue of it affecting the totality of your existence in the negative (as in negation), seems to be on the same magnitude as living the entire rest of your life. The Yin to some Yang that is your yet unrealised lifespan. Maybe it's slightly smaller because it's merely the prevention of a theoretical future, as opposed to its active creation, but the act of killing yourself is around the same scale as living out your life nonetheless.

howling

because our country is just as fucking stupid

need a varg gf

idk
some of the people are like the irish posters here where they make angry responses to everything as a meme but the americans especially seem to be fucking retarded

WHAT the FUCK is his problem?

ill heem ur fuckin cat

How soon after a girl gives you her number should you ask her out laddos?

no
no it isn't

count to three mississippi

oh bollock woops x

Text her soon, while you're still fresh in her memory

piss off you sad twat

Thats clearly ironic you kike

screeching

Yeeoo

I'm not that easily triggered tbqh. You'll need to put more effort in than a Norn Frog.

Someone posted the Gerrard slip pasta there once changed so that it was about Trump, they argued about it for several hours.

the afternoon

how often does brit troll pol? I see quite a few threads there that are obvious bait

doing a poo, might go for a hamshank as well x

That's even less triggering.

JANNY

I'm trying to get a job in Shankhill what am I in for?

pure pottery if she dates a non-white

dancing a jig

>creasing.webm
>screeching

well?! which is it?!!?

'sheed

love how Sup Forums tries to take the high ground and pretends that they're smarter than everyone to the left of them when they commit all the same straw mans and ad hominems

yessir, it's the radical centrist's life for me

video title :^)

my cat could fucking heem you
I give him whey and creatine in his wet food and he has a sweater loaded with his bodyweight in fishing sinkers

A shanking

Which is more true

Parents emotionally blackmail (by saying you can't kill yourself) their children to be content with a runt existence

Children emotionally blackmail (by saying they will kill themself) their parents to not have to work hard

post pics of cat

This year will be harder than last year. On the other hand, it will be easier than next year

non-existence except for the corpse left behind

ahh yes

One of the best actors of our generation and this fat goofy faggot has him taking selfies with dogs.

nearly half the threads in the Sup Forums catalog are bait haha
its the same with Sup Forums

Varg would blow his brains out if she did

hmmm will i be reading any posts made by an australian?

no, i shant

/brit/ is the jidf/CTR

i-is /brit/ bait too

>turkey attack

sharting

haha forgot there was an attack in turkey already

These days, if you say you're English, you'll be arrested and thrown in jail

>he fell for the white girls going for black guys meme
howling at the state of your pathetically feeble meme

I'm intelligent and nihilistic with a WICKED sense of humour.

whoa, dude...
like, my neurons are firing really fast now

>it's a "mum comes into the kitchen while you're making tea and messes with my zen" episode

took her ages to get the fucking message, and she wonders why I like to sit in my room alone

/brit/ is an abnormie general

Ahh yes the wording of these questions totally aren't biased

rightly so

was going for the daughter of racist man dates a black man in a burst of repressed spite to get revenge against her father meme

they do when they have a shitty family life at home

How ridiculous

bait to make you waste your time

don't reply to me ever again

>do you want the EU to offer an unfavourable deal?
>majority answers no

*does a ponder*

i dont even think that is his daughter. the chap was in prison for the last 20 years

Lads I had a fantastic post in my head but I've lost it so I'll make this post anyway

sunday bloody sunday

really depressed lads

why can't we just leave the EU already and spend that 350m on the NHS! fucking tories can't do anything right

>@britainelects Goodbye religion! Nobody's gonna miss you!