Can we take a moment to honor this movie and Assassin's Creed for being the franchise sacrifices needed to appease the...

Can we take a moment to honor this movie and Assassin's Creed for being the franchise sacrifices needed to appease the Hollywood gods and seal away the beast that is video game movie adaptations for another decade?

>F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9wVuN9_vzE
youtube.com/watch?v=XkHdgMOuuBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:/

not actually a bad idea.

I got my FFVII movie, I am happy. I thought the Final Fantasy movie would have ruined that... Spirit within....

People who have seen screeners have consistently given the movie B- - B+.

>Hurrr durrr cgi sucks le cock XD off to the le reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=V9wVuN9_vzE

new footage

Honestly is capeshit can make it big, then this has no worse of a chance.

R.I.P. actual cinema

What in the hell is this shit...

I have to go watch WotLK cinematic to wash my eyes.

the ac movie looks better

>People who have seen screeners have consistently given the movie B- - B+.

Comfy as fuck.

Im expecting an extremely comfy flick

>tfw never go to lions pride inn to have a pint with your healer bro

>ywn never fuck a night elf whore in goldshire

why actually even live

Can't wait for based Gul'dan to start wrecking shit up in this film and become the savior of the Orc race.

Warcraft will do well

- Haruhi Suzumiya

>you will lead a cavalry charge by the side of your king

Remember that the early MCU wasn't even great, just better than capeshit had been before

I thought it would be awful, but it looks fucking GOOD, and FUN. It has an almost "Marvel-like" quality to it: it takes itself seriously, but not so seriously that it is grim and humorless or so not unseriously that it is Star Wars Prequel tier crap.

There's a great scene right before he powers the dark portal, sacrificing hundreds of draeni prisoners and screaming "MORE FUEL FOR THE FEL" as he begins casting.

>"MORE FUEL FOR THE FEL"

Is this going to become a dank new meme?

>not making it about Arthas
>making it about some boring characters described only in the manual
BRAVO

I hope we get several new maymays

i don't understand this at all. videogames aren't a genre like capeshit is, it's a broad medium unified only by the stories being extra-unlikely to work without the element of interactivity. I could understand wanting specific videogames to be adapated, sure (a lot of adventure games would work fine), but wanting this to be an actual trend? it's just stupid. most videogames are super-derivative of other forms of fiction anyway, and those that aren't are the least likely to work in adaptation.

the only explanation is you want your hobby further validated by the mainstream, or you're a retard who would rather spend a whole movie going "oh, i remember that!" being pandered to as a fanboy than seeing new things.

Arthas was a faggot

Will this movie get a full wide release?

I hope so

Nigga we're starting at Warcraft 1

He was still the best part of W3. And at least he wasn't completely ruined in WoW.

What about "JUST A BIG COMPUTER"?

Im tipping most people will think the blue face is Jason Mamoa and avoid this like the plague

I have to say, the dwarves are probably the best looking characters I've seen so far. They translated the WoW art style perfectly.

>"Its just one big computer. This is Avatar"

What's wrong with based Drogo?
>Looks him up.
>He's in Aquaman.
youtube.com/watch?v=XkHdgMOuuBs

I thought to myself, hmm he must do alright with the ladies, wonder who his gf is, its this old ass ugly bitch from the cosby show lmfao

A week ago, I was saying that Assassin's Creed would be the first good video game movie. Then the trailer came out and proved me long. I think we'll be safe from vidya shit for a while after these two bomb

the other scenes make me sad, because the new scene between Orgrim and Durotan looks fantastic. It would have been great if the entire movie was like that