We toyed with the idea of giving [Zemo] his mask and sword in the final act of the movie...

>We toyed with the idea of giving [Zemo] his mask and sword in the final act of the movie, but we quickly realized that it would have made no sense within the context of the story structure. Those items have great importance to this character. They aren't just a costume and a weapon, they are his heritage, legacy. Had we made him suit up in the movie yes, fans would have understood what was happening but casual audiences would have been lost because we didn't explore [Zemo's] royal descendance .

>This is why we left the door wide open for his return. We have only begun to scratch the surface with this character. We have big plans for him

Thunderbolts confirmed.

>civil war almost had a completely different ending.
>the Russos toyed with the idea of giving [Zemo] his mask and sword in the final act of the movie, but it was decided that after cap removes Tonys mask, Zemo would say "now I am iron man" and he morphs into him

beat me to it

That's not what he said you fucking idiot:
>Our first draft has a lot of things that got cut down by Feige [...] i think the one that stands from the rest is the ending: We toyed with the idea of Bucky standing in front of Peggy's grave and saying "Now i am Peggy" then he morphs into her and fucks Cap.

Source or gtfo

Civil War artbook

>but casual audiences would have been lost
this is the future you chose

This is what i've been saying, it seems clear that they understand his character and adapted him as much as it made sense within the given context. I went in expecting to hate it but loved what they did, and im glad they didnt give him his costume yet since it wouldnt have made sense. Would have been really easy to just have a cluster fuck third act like Wonder Woman in Batman v Superman.

With all that said he should have worn a purple ski mask when he was in the cold weather. Would have been sweet.

BASED ZEMO

His plot made no sense in the story structure as it was. Should have just gone full costume

lmao, can't stop thinking about BvS, can you?

Reminder that Zemo, a man, succeeded at something Loki and Ultron failed at.

That design is amazing. They need to use that.

Also, I don't want Thunderbolts, at least yet. You need to establish Helmut on his own first, THEN get to that part. The Masters of Evil, Enchantress/Executioner, invading the Avengers tower, all need to be there first.

>>This is why we left the door wide open for his return. We have only begun to scratch the surface with this character. We have big plans for him
So one of the best Marvel villains lovestory confirmed?

Link?

Cant wait for Sokovian special ops Zemo with priple balaclava and sword

pegged

goddamn look at that stylish motherfucker

Its the only recent movie I could think of that fit the example I was trying to express.

He failed to quip!

I don't understand. I only want the villain to quip. I don't want him to be a DC le edgy villain. Go Evan post elsewhere, jizz wizard.

kek

>man of shit
found the DCuck.