Why is there such a strong correlation between being first world and blonde hair?

Why is there such a strong correlation between being first world and blonde hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/explore/tags/Izhevsk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aryan heritage

Not even kidding btw (we're better than Scandicucks [unless they cheat with oil shekels] even though we're not as blonde but still the pattern exists)

Protestant work ethics, maybe?

That's the reason for America at least

This actually might be it, the answer to everything

>2017
>not being a protestant

He was right

>they went to shining crescent moon head in young age though
>japan is first world

Why is there such a strong correlation between being cuck and blonde hair though?

Only applies to swegay and germs

hmmm

But Italy, Spain, France or Switzerland, are much better than say Russia, Ukraine or Lithuania

Why is there such a strong correlation between blond hair and being a subhuman?

Worse than being black desu

This. Worst mutation.

blonde women are best tho

Red hair is the only true sign of being first world

We are the only true masterrace

It literaly is a birth defect and a sign of inbreeding, just purge northern slavs and Germanics. The world will be a much better place.

no

But why people hate red haired people? Because of their freckles? Or they cant hold their temper?
>no, I dont hate red haired people, I've never met one. To me, they are exotic.

Jealousy mostly

>this flag
>this post

Like pottery

cause they look ugly and weird except for 0.00001% redhead girls, and all males look like cucks

>Ireland
>first world

Varg says Norwegians with red hair descend from Irish thralls

It's kinda similar to OP's map tbqh with u pham

sweden
and
germany flags and this comments ;

WE WILL FUCK NORDICS COUNTRYS SOON BROTHERSSSS !!!

-this map is bullshit
-because there isn't. most of these blonde parts are cultureless, economically depressed shitholes. many of these areas in the uk are post-industrial hellholes full of drunks, methheads and unemployed. don't let me start on these blonde slavs. there are areas in the 20-35/10-20% areas that are more advanced than anything in "blonde".

the balearic islands (0-10% in this trash chart) are some of the cleanest places on the planet. full of culture too. the only "people" trashing the place are the blonde brits/germans/scandis going there and acting like niggers.

This

That being said anything in the black area is shit too, only the brown areas are good

>that Russia

It's Prot*stant bait, don't reply to them.

I've looked at some Russians from that area. It's not proper redhair, i think.

instagram.com/explore/tags/Izhevsk/

They aren't Russians in the sense of the word a Brazilian would understand. It's a melting pot of Finnic and Turkic genes and god only knows why they have red hair.

I'd say there's a strong correlation between countries with white majorities and developed countries.
but blonde?
I mean, spain and italy are way better than slavs in my opinion.

the term

>blonde bimbos

didnt come from nowhere and for no reason

But those look like average Russians.

>I've looked at some Russians from that area
No you not. Iam living there and you looks like nordic god but not tatar plabs

Russians generally have slightly lower Tatar admixture although mentally they might be quite similar.

Because micro countries (in terms of population) with geo-political favorable conditions benefited from American marshall plan policies without having endured as much destruction during WWII. Europe's Nordic backwater was largely able to piggback on South Western Europe's historical cultural and technological success with relatively little investment or expenditure of efforts, even then this success is relatively short lived, pre 20th century the common man in these latitudes suffered a disproportionately miserable existence and given it's falling birth rates and policies favoring demographic change it is unlikely to endure in its present form and conditions beyond the present century.

You Russians remind me of those deformed mutants from sci-fi movies, where if you see someone with a normal face or body, you want to kill and destroy them.

The one in your picture is though

No.

t. blonde blue eyed born in a poor village in the North.

More civilized than the southerners though.

because it's easier to trust someone and do business that is not dark looking

Ireland is first world, finncuck

Hitler was right*

das rite brotha

Many other eastern Euro countries received marshal shekels but they're shit

America's largest Christian nomination is Catholic

Most of the nobel price winners are protestants.

how was that supposed to counter the britbong's statement?

Argentina is black

You mean mismanaged commie block economies?

Yes?

>>>/nigger/

He's ginger though

>wow we live better then France now
Ha-ha.

you don't have more blondes than france though?

>Murrican education is not a meme

This map was made before WW2 though. I think Germans killed all blonde haired people from Belarus.

He's """""Belarusian"""""

shit I thought you were Portugal kek

delete yourself

two words: the aryan race

HEIL HITLER

wtf is 'light brown'?

if you've ever been to sweden and finland you'll know there's almost no true blondes in finland

Russia is a shithole though

our education system and general culture and government was developed by the protestants, the catholics that moved hear adopted them

Not all of Russia

this

and fincuckland

Ha

nice meme

true that my man

This map is a meme, there are regions in the south and center Portugal with a lot of blondes.

Truly proved me wrong.

Your theory is wrong per se, I'm comenting a different aspect that int always have it wrong idea

>posts the worst example possible

These.

Faggot.

Faggot.

That map should be counting red hair and including a whole range of hues and colours (like auburn etc), not just ultra ginger like pic related.

>nice meme

The single largest nomination is Cathloic, but 46.5% of Americans are some form of protestant, with only 20.8% being Roman Catholic.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

No need to be so salty my Aryan friend

More like >>>/poo/

memes

He's pretty hot actually

cuckold

no he's right, that's one handsome black guy

>spain
B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

>that blonde part of eastern europe
>first world
lmao

come on india, get your shit together

mm ahh yes the eternal blond sissy making meaningless posts thinking anybody cares about his opinion

Even the country looks like a huge turd coming out of ass

I would be mad if I had a christmas tree on my flag too desu

What's wrong with christmas trees you fucking faggot?

>balts
>belarus
>ukraine
>russia
>poland

Yeah...

Does Lebanon even have trees? I don't think so m8

what exactly do you think living in Estonia is like?
you think we are some 3rd world shithole? :DDDDDDD

Freckles are a signal for a person predisposed to cancer.