Finally got around watching Drive

Finally got around watching Drive

What essential goosecore should I watch next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALsTq2qWZNE
youtube.com/watch?v=SN1vLnYEDZg
youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo
latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/2011/05/nicolas-refn-lars-von-trier-ryan-gosling-drive.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Notebook

delete this

Only God Forgives

The Place Beyond the Pines

Op here

Thanks

What's the one with the sex doll? That's a bizarrely touching kino.

The one where he is a cop with Josh Brolin was okay too, and OGF is essential goosecore.

I'll watch that after Only God Forgives

Finish the Autism Trilogy: the Ballad of the Driver, the Rider and the Fighter

How good is the big short?

The era of Goosecomedy is upon us

The Big Short. He steals the show.

post rare goose's

see
watch TPBTP then OGF

literal kino

Alright
I was going to watch those two next anyway but in the wrong order

Now I know better

Thanks

EVANSxGOOSE WHEN?

the Goose is legit funny

youtube.com/watch?v=ALsTq2qWZNE

Fuck off

>all those women cheering at the mere sight of him
>you will never experience that, with even one person

Lars and the real girl, unexpectedly poignant

The Believer

It's good, OP.

Blue Valentine if you're up for a good cuck film

Blue Valentine is soul crushing tier.

Half Nelson is his cuck film.

Where do I get a pair of quality autistic driving gloves?

>only two driving scenes in a movie literally called "Drive"
boring as hell, overrated as fuck

>mfw drive posting was 5 years ago

Dunno, but I found the brand of toothpicks he uses awhile back.

I'd get the jacket too, but that might be taking it too far.

amazon.com/Tea-Tree-Therapy-Toothpicks-Cinnamon/dp/B000WUFCY2

Only Drive and OGF are really worth watching.

This one is only slightly amusing because we're supposed to believe that the guy that's done one of the single best portrayals of aryan masculine potency is a jew.

>opening heist
>stunt driving
>driving Irene and Benicio around LA
>pawn shop chase
>crashing into Nino's car
>final scene

>aryan masculine potency
>cucked by a spic

>all those chads going to see Drive expecting fast and furious clone getting BTFO

>thats my quant

please just stop pol. for one fucking thread, just stop

The are you afraid of the dark episode with the death radio.

youtube.com/watch?v=SN1vLnYEDZg

>All scenes with Ryan Gosling and Rooney Mara were cut from the final film.
Damn you Malick

We posting autismkino?
youtube.com/watch?v=BZabjNlrOEo

>ryan gosling will never sell you a trump knife
why live?

Go away neo-Sup Forums

The movie is quite literally about a vengeful, blonde radiant war god cleansing a community of jewish trash.

OGF is about him facing his limitations as a mortal man, with his insecurities and weaknesses in the face of the capital-G God.

Don't act like Refn didn't know what he was doing.

>Don't act like Refn didn't know what he was doing.
Refn is Jewish

The Mickey Mouse Club

Anybody see All Good Things? It's a weird intersection of goosecore and Durstkino

He is not, he is an impotent aryan man projecting his desire and fantasies of power onto Gosling.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Ides of March

Also check em

>tfw the goose will never fall asleep with you in his arms as he chuckles in your ear as roonroon jealously spies on you from the bedroom window
I want to die

>He is not,
lol

Refn's so Jewish he was glad Cannes banned von Trier after he said those things about sympathizing with Hitler. von Trier responded by saying about Refn, "Fuck him."

>Asked what he thought of those comments, Refn replied: "What Lars said was just very, very mean. Coming from a Jewish family myself, it saddened me that someone would say something like that without thinking what it means to so many people."
latimesblogs.latimes.com/movies/2011/05/nicolas-refn-lars-von-trier-ryan-gosling-drive.html

This is a lie.

I actually saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "It's no problem, I love to meet my fans".

I was impressed, and all I could say was "I love Drive", but he kept excitedly cutting me off with production anecdotes from the movie and giving me warm hand gestures. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle pleasantly as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Ryan waiting in line with just a few organic granola bars in his hand ready to pay.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "sir, did you find everything OK tonight?" At first he kept pretending that he was just a normal guy, but eventually let her know that the service was outstanding and that even he, an award winning actor, was impressed.

When she started scanning the bars individually, Ryan stopped her and told her she could just scan them in bulk "to prevent any line holdups" and then turned around and smiled at me. I think that's very considerate. After she scanned just one bar, quickly calculated the total, and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Ryan simply handed the cashier a hundred dollar bill and told her to keep the change.

>that feel when Goose and Refn will never come back and make Driven

>give full quote with source
>b8

If he wasn't joking, which he very well might be because there are almost no jews in Denmark, the film then becomes a jewish cuck fantasy, Gosling still representing an unrelenting nearly superhuman aryan force.

If this is the le autism man general can we discuss this film?
I just watched it earlier and was pleasantly surprised considering the mostly negative reviews it got. It was obviously influenced Refn and Lynch, but it did so very well. I'm a sucker for the aesthetic stuff, and the lighting/color choices and electronic soundtrack worked really well together, it had that same neon-tinged atmosphere of OGF or Enter the Void but it still managed to feel appropriate in a very non-flashy setting.
My only complaint was with how cut and paste a few elements felt. The unexplained gangster who went around cutting people up with scissors felt like something from a Refn parody, and things like the replaying wedding tape and some particular cuts felt like they hounded Lynch a little too much. The "curse" idea was cool but could have been delivered much better and integrated naturally, it felt autistically (not in a good way) delivered.
Still, I was hugely surprised Gosling's first project would be so good.

What did you guys think of it?

>If he wasn't joking, which he very well might be because there are almost no jews in Denmark,

>His parents are Danish film director and editor Anders Refn and cinematographer Vibeke Winding.[4]
Vibeke Winding's credits include "Keep on Walking: Joshua Nelson, the Jewish Gospel Singer" and "The Danish Solution: The Rescue of the Jews in Denmark"

>the film then becomes a jewish cuck fantasy, Gosling still representing an unrelenting nearly superhuman aryan force.
The same Aryan superhuman force who falls in love with a race-mixing woman and who takes a liking to her mixed-race son? Sounds like he's the cuck.

the score was great and it was very atmospheric, but I agree with the criticisms that it's just Refn/Lynch worship. Some of the symbolism fell flat and it ended up largely feeling like OGF lite

0:49

look at that chinamans eyebrows

The Believer
Half Nelson
Blue Valentine