This is why we can't have nice things

This is why we can't have nice things

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries
youtube.com/watch?v=NSsHc0h_fUUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSsHc0h_fUUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSsHc0h_fUUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSsHc0h_fUUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSsHc0h_fUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's this guy again.
Sweden has fucked up Europe in several wars before the German nation even was established.

You guys have allied with the Frenchies and attacked Denmark-Norway, Netherlands, Brandenburg-Prussia and the Holy Roman Empire.

exactly
I hate these fuckers with burning passion

They just will not stay calm, they keep stirring shit up thinking of themselves as of fucking bellybutton of europe, arogant turds.

We should just restart the ovens, and throw every kraut inside.
Or just wait until muslims replace germans. Even islamic caliphate is prefferable to germany.

Apologise for Polish death camps, Bartosz.

plz die

fuck off Germany has contributed more the the world than most countries combined.

Come to me.

Altschauerberg 8
91448 Emskirchen
Germany

Come to me and try to mess with me. I will beat the shit out of you.

Like what? What civilization altering innovation came from Germany?

Rome was German?
Ancient Greece was German?
The industrial revolution was German?
What about German colonial Empires?
What about any wars Germany have won?

They are shit in every way possible

Yes go to our thread and watch what they're doing for the world.

>sweden

its not just germans

this continent is a despicable continent of predatory jackals constantly scouting for the next weak pray where ever it can lung at.

thats how USA, australia and many many other "colonies" had been created.

I am coming, and rest of my hussar banner is coming too

We will fucking holocaust your entire city

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries

Without German thinkers, inventors and discoverers you would still sit in your own shit.
What about Swedish inventions and discoveries? Get on our level and we can talk again.

Europe had two chances to get rid of Germany in the past century.
Sadly the third chance won't matter anymore.

>Without Jewish thinkers, inventors and discoverers you would still sit in your own shit.
fixed

alot of them are slavic as well, per capita there is nothing impressive about German inventions.

noice

Yeaaaaa, of course! All the German geniuses were actually Jews and Slavs! Now it's getting ridiculous.

Go play Wolfenstein to fulfill your Germanophobic dreams, but stop polluting Sup Forums.

Why are you even in this thread? I understand when real nations try to banter us but poland?

When will you apologise for killing poor Palestinians, you Nazi?

Germans are a good people. They have a bit of a mentality to want to fuck things up politically, but it's your fault if you let them. If England and France had put the boot down during the German interwar rearmament, there wouldn't have been a second world war.

And if you have a problem with the mass-import of rapefugees, vote your country out of the EU. If you prefer not to, because you fear a (slight) economic set-back, then you've got nobody to blame but yourself.

Poland existed before Germany and will exist after Germany.

They are superior to you

>They have a bit of a mentality to want to fuck things up politically,

so, essentialy they are not good people?

Well, Germany just does what Austria tells it to. Germany isn't evil, just incredibly and robotically stupid, is all.

They always do what their told by the guy with the highest applebox to stand in, which is how you get these super efficiency results, but they do it too blindly, and always fuck up.

They are the Goofy of countries.

>And if you have a problem with the mass-import of rapefugees, vote your country out of the EU.

This. I love how you spinless fucks always blame germany for muh refugees, but your governments didn't do shit to stop ours.
The only ones that have the right to complain are Italy, v4 (excluding Poland) and Romania.

never forget

false flag operations are a german dumbasses idea.

Germany should have been broken up into tiny states after the war,

t. country that attacked a radio station and later pretended it was a falseflag

Polish immigrant in Sweden detected.

>should
>shouldnt

another Brit dreaming of the past, you guys get so boring after a time.

OH GAWS SCREEN THIS LMAOOOOO

DON'T FUCK WITH GERMAN POLSKA

POLAND BTFO

Warte ab, gleich kommt er mit dem Flüchtlingsmiehm, obwohl sein Volk wesentlich beschissener dran ist.

The British Empire should have broken up into..... oh wait.
Well, at least you still have Scotland and Northern-Ireland... but you will lose them too and then you will be the "United" "Kingdom" of England and Wales.

Meddl Loide

ive seen a lot of things on here

never seen someone post their address before tho

Success breeds hate. :')

Must be why you're always so hateful

That doesn't make any sense. Besides that, your break's over. Back to cleaning my WC you go.

We are not hateful. We took millions of refugees. We are the good guys now :)
Suck my blonde hairy balls, little man.

Deutschland uber alles!!!

yeah Im off

And as for you, back to prepping your dog so he can fuck your mom,sister and daughter while you record it.

fury fetish klaus

Na, biste mett? :DDD

LASS DIE PFOTEN OBEN, SONST KNALLTS!

I think the problem with Germany is, historically, they can never embrace a political ideology without going balls-to-the-wall with it to destructive levels. They're too dramatic for their own (and everybody else's) good.

Want to work to reform the church? Fuck that, catholicism is heresy and we need to start a pan-European religious war. Want to redistribute wealth to help out the poor and disenfranchised? Fuck that, viva la revolucion, communism now comrade. Want to unite your people into a single cultural state with deference to traditional values? Fuck that, race war, gas the kikes 1488. Want to be a liberal democracy that values tolerance? Fuck that, go hard or go home, we need to import millions of foreigners and decimate our own culture. Want to curb the immigrants and brign back your own culture again? Fuck that, race war, gas the refugees.

There is no middle ground in Germany. It's all or nothing. Your ideology MUST be taken to the parodical extreme, consequences be damned.

Viel Feind, viel Ehr :^)

Other than the German barbarians of old and the German Reichs when did they do that? Was the rest of Europe not extreme as well? Lol your vision is clouded by the fact that people never shut up about nazis.

I mean the Holy Roman Empire wasn't exactly extreme. It was pretty stable.

>quote a butthurt massmuder, that had to face the truth that england alone had no chance against germany whatsoever his entire life, to argue about superiority

This thread truely has some crazy heavy arguments against us

The stance on Luther, his reformation and protestantism on this board always amazed me. Its like you guys never had school education and actually believe in all the memes you read on here.

How can a normal human beeing with a functional brain interpet something so wrong?

That was an argument for you dumbass. I am German.

He didn't like the fact that a bunch of pedophiles, swindlers, and theives in fruity cloths claimed to speak for God and profited off of Christianity. Which seemed like the exact opposite of what Christianity stood for. And the idea that you could basically bribe your way into heaven.

Dresden was ok

Clothes*

It wasn't Holy, nor Roman or even an Empire, though.

BIP BUP BUP BUP BAP
youtube.com/watch?v=NSsHc0h_fUUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSsHc0h_fUUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSsHc0h_fUUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSsHc0h_fUUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSsHc0h_fUU

BIP BUP BUP BUP BAP

Well it wasn't unstable either.

Nothing is holy. Cept the back of your leather pants Braziliagay.

WE
ARE
THE
NORTH
FACE®

kill all germans desu

Kill all Chileans.

I'd be more wary of Russia

Just sent you a 20 different pizzas from three different pizza places, bon appetit :^)

I like germans

I don't agree with op, but are you suggesting that any of the things you listed, except for the Netherlands, were good?

They are so far away, though.

>Posting an address
You haven't been to Sup Forums have you?
Or maybe this is the address of someone you hate and you want us to order 100 airport taxis and pizzas to his house.