The bad CGI didn't bug anyone else?

The bad CGI didn't bug anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPDqb45P2Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bad cgi

the fact that they completely misinterpreted the character bugs me the most.

Go on

It sure as hell wasn't "good"

>cgi
>bad
pick one

I am numb to bad CGI. Except for X-Men Apocalypse and World of Warcraft.

you probably didn't notice that 95% of that car chase scene includng the environment was CGI

>she will never grab your balls and squeeze them until you apologize and then still not let go

No I did, which is why I'm saying it was bad. It shouldn't be so glaringly obvious

> including environment

Okay got me there I didn't really notice. But the rest of everything in the car chase is so obviously CGI one would truly have to be fucking blind to not notice.

I wouldn't say it was "bad" though, but it was obvious.

Elaborate, I don't know much about the X-men besides the 90's cartoon and the movies and I don't remember shit about Colossus on either of them

No user because it was ironic therefore breaking the 4th wall, truly an epic and revolutionary thing never done before

Also it's a R RATED SUPERHERO MOVIE

It looked fine considering its budget.

Fair enough

first of all, Deadpool was never supposed to get the girl. one of the major facets of his character is that there is only one woman who truly loves him (Death), but he can never be with her.

The dude has tried to kill himself innumerable times. His humor is a coping mechanism for how shitty his life really is. He rarely gets a happy ending. He is at his core a tragic hero, a hideous unlovable fuck up who tries to do good but ultimately fails.

I went into the film well aware it was comparatively low budget and tempered my expectations accordingly.

>Bad CGI
In what way is it bad?

This is too meta.

I am blessed with the ability to not recognize bad CGI unless it's PS2 tier.

You have no idea how much CG is used. I would bet you don't even notice 99% of CG shots nowadays.

Oh, I thought you were talking about Colossus since he was in the OP and the thread's theme was horrible CGI.
Though I have even less knowledge about Deadpool, only what I've seen from the movie and a couple of comic pages that get posted around, it's interesting to know there's more to him than the meme comedy

It was (relatively) low budget, I had no problem with any of it really

People complaining about Colossus were dumb, his role in the film isn't to be a comic accurate portrayal of Colossus, he's there to be the straight talking, honourable guy for Deadpool to play off and to contrast his methods to a "traditional hero"

I enjoyed this film. It made me laugh

>The bad CGI didn't bug anyone else?
No. I have an imagination

It didn't look like foam rubber. Which would be the result of a practical effect.

>He rarely gets a happy ending.

Heyo!

When you can tell and it looks comically silly: bad

When you can't tell or are unsure: good

I didn't see Deadpool. Why is he making the Home Alone face?

>Deadpool budget $58m
>FF 2005/Catwoman $100m
>Ang Lee's hulk $137m

They did fine with the budget they had

Pretty sure they did that ending because they had no clue another one would ever get made, hell they did not have any sequel plans and this is capeshit they plan 3 films in advance.

> lolsorandumb stuff

Colossus distracted him with his xmen bullshit and the bad guy escaped

>Deadpool's success means the Wolverine standalone movie will be R rated
>Potentially death of wolverine stuff

BASED

R-rated capeshit gonna save Fox

>When you can tell and it looks comically silly: bad

But there's a like a million examples of when I know it's CGI but still think it looks excellent.

everyone knew it was a low budget flick, so the bad cgi was forgiven

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+1 UPVOAT XDD
AHAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SO RANDUMB AND LE QUIRKY AJAHAHAJAJAJAJJAHAJAJHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH CUMS EVERYWHERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>needing imagination for a visual medium

might as well read a book

whats wrong with the cgi? the cgi looked better than any marvel movie especially civil war

Shock

Yeah, no.

It's one of my only two complaints about the movie.

Terribly cheap looking CGI and Blind Al didn't get enough screen time.

CGI is excusable because it was a shoe string budget and it was serviceable without being extremely distracting.

And I guess a third problem I had was he threw away Blind Al's pistol after he shot Francis.

Other than that, it was a perfect movie.

>Yeah, no.

You want me to start posting stills of Deadpool?

Why does Colossus have such a small waist?

Holy kek, that War Machine

>complain about CGI
>dont post specific shots and hope no one asks

never change, Sup Forums

Was Stan Lee in this?

youtube.com/watch?v=KPDqb45P2Mg

war machine is THICCCC

DJ / Announcer at the strip club his girlfriend worked at before she got kidnapped.

>first of all, Deadpool was never supposed to get the girl.
Only in Waypool.

This isn't actually how it is in the movie right? The editing is embarrassing

The CGI got a little uncanny (NOT BAD), just uncanny.

It fit Deadpool for how small of a budget was allocated for the SFX.

Now, Civil War on the other hand... Holy fuck.

the panther triple kick was the worst, or RDJ swollen head

This entire movie looks bad. Fight sequences are edited horribly and the high shutter speed looks like shit

Why do I have a weird urge to use a up/down voting system after reading this post?...Hmm...

It only bugged me that Colossus never turned the metal skin off. (also that Negasonic blew the only chance of Cannonball ever getting adapted to film, but she was good for where they went with her).

The helicopter was vidya tier

>"I'd still sit on that face"

....do the pajeet animators not know that fire creates light shadows?

>using meme quotes and actual quotations
>still gets the quote wrong

>fire

Colossus looked great, I think you're scrambling for ammo.

It was pretty good tbqh pham. Specially considering the budget.

Is this a Civil War is shit thread?

I didn't think he was dumn, he just doesn't speak English very well. Like the Heavy from TF2.

Uncanny x-men spinoff confirmed

Uh who was the xmen girl supposed to be

Is that her actual name?
I don't into comics at all.

nice dubs and play on words, I totally forgot they can go that way now

>Is that her actual name?

Yup

>first of all, Deadpool was never supposed to get the girl. one of the major facets of his character is that there is only one woman who truly loves him (Death), but he can never be with her.
Well, retard, if you had bothered to read the books, you'd have noticed copycat was all over his dick and even fucked him pretending to be Syrin to mess with his head. That's the same character that was in the movie.

Is he going to be in any upcoming xmen movies?

More like the X-men are gonna appear in Deadpool movies after Apocalypse's reception

It's split as fuck still

Rumor was he'd start showing up like Stan Lee does.

I just watched Deadpool today. It wasn't really that funny but I wasn't bored watching it.

What film should I watch in penance for wasting my time watching video cotton candy?

There were a few times I laughed but I honestly can't remember them, which is sad I guess.

Like for me..sad for me, not the movie

colossus didnt bother me too much, only time i really notices the cgi being kinda shitty was when the girl would use her power and cause explosions. other than that for it being low budget i thought it was fine. a movie like x-men/deadpool i dont expect everything to look realistic

Waypool is fucking stupid

kys

The aircraft carrier stuff looked really shitty, but everything else was fine.

>Negasonic blew the only chance of Cannonball ever getting adapted to film
Uhh.. you do know that Cannonball is confirmed for X-Force - assuming it gets made - right?

Even contrarian "I hate superheroes" Adam enjoyed it, you're trying to hard to be edgy.

literally just posted about this in another thread

couldn't believe how shitty the silver guy looked and the bald bitch when she was exploding
worst cgi i've seen from a hollywood film in a while

pic related, an actual fucking shot from the movie

Can you not read? One said he laughed a few times but can't remember which jokes they were the other said he wasn't bored watching it.

Dipshit

an*

>skin is made of metal
>expect not to notice that it's CGI

What the fuck do you want them to do?\

The CGI was fine. Any non-autist wouldn't bitch about it anyways.
A good story will always engage the audience, regardless of its visuals. Likewise, a bad story with fantastic visuals will still be received poorly, like BvS or Avatar.

>Avatar
>received poorly

You know it was nominated for best fucking picture at the Oscars right? A scifi action film. Best picture.

I noticed the CGI was kind of cheap looking too. I just watched it today.

Shit nigga my bad. I just went from my own opinion and what others who i've ever asked thought about the movie.

The bad cgi in Civil War was far worse

lol damn james cameron calm the fuck down

t. bootyblasted DCuck

The girls he gets all pity him. Because he's insane and disgusting.

I hate how they did the voices in his head, in the comics he has 3 sided conversations with them. In the movies it's only 2 sided. I hated that.

Stop plugging your shitty channel you subhuman furtard trash. You get enough views from normies as it is, fuck off.

>The girls he gets all pity him. Because he's insane and disgusting.
Not Vanessa, she's even more fucked up than him. God damnit, kids, read the fucking comic books before complaining about the movies.