ITT take the last two weeks' worth of movies you've watched, and pick the favorite. Here's mine. Show me yours, user

ITT take the last two weeks' worth of movies you've watched, and pick the favorite. Here's mine. Show me yours, user.

Nice. If I had to pick just one favorite it'd probably be Godzilla vs. Hedorah.

I was actually stunned how good it was

>Reminder that Roger Ebert gave Gojira a 1.5/4

How the fuck did he get popular?

He even thought Serizawa was Emiko's dad

I didn't want to see it, yet I was very pleasantly surprised. There were some great moments in it, and Favreau has shown yet again that he is great at being faithful without retreading source material.

wonderful kino

two of my favorite movies
here's my pick

Phenomenal movie, beating out some others I really liked, including Suspiria, Gummo, and Cache

Is the Alec Baldwin performance the absolute best cameo in an American movie? Seriously though, he has maybe five minutes in the entire movie, and yet you cannot forget him once the credits roll... Not taking away from the immaculate performance of Lemmon or any of the other stellar actors, but holy Jebus...

>It's an "Ebert was asleep so he just makes shit up and hopes no one will notice he didn't pay attention" episode

He was a bad reviewer, and only significant because he was one of the first to make it an actual career.

Yeah, I agree with you. I am REALLY hard pressed to name a movie with better dialogue (and actors performing that dialogue) than Glengarry Glen Ross. It's funny that we don't learn Baldwin's character's name until the credits roll.

Just counting first-time watches

Nice pick

Saw this again today for the the third time. this is like my second favorite movie

Not sure why you guys are using pictures instead of just typing the name of the movie, but whatever, mine was Margin Call

Poots looked so damn sexy in this

because it's an imageboard you coat