Do cops in your country profile or do they give everyone the benefit of the doubt?

Do cops in your country profile or do they give everyone the benefit of the doubt?

Profiling is racist. I'm glad my country is progressive enough to not do this.

Depends where you live. In shitholes like Paris they do for example but not much elsewhere.

They profile.

They do profile a lot, people that look like they're from the rural zones of the country always get detained on the streets because "they look like gangsters"

Yeah better be politically correct than preventing crime, nice prioritizing there göran.

profiling is a useful and necessary tool

The benefit of multiculturalism is that criminals are colour coded.

Nice

they profile and I'm glad they do.
The Italian police wouldn't have rekt the Berlin terrorist in Milan last week if they didn't profile for example.

That's also a "how to spot a Colombian" starter pack.

Going back to your question, yes, since we're all black.

what I meant is 'yes', they give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

My provinces government recently passed a law prohibiting police from using race as en excuse to card (ask for ID without cause). According to the natives our police are rayciss but maybe if they stopped stealing cars and huffing gas they wouldn't get """"profiled""""

#TeamProfile

I live in a mostly white city so the cops just profile males under 30.

What about the women?

women don't commit as much crime

Racial profiling might not be politically correct but it's effective

Wouldn't that mean women could get away with more crime if no one suspected them

yeah, but with like the way they're dressed and look in general rather than race/color since there's no black people here.

They do, they check people who look Central Asian or Kavkaz way more often. But only because they can bribe these people if they happen to lack local registration.