Wheels would be nothing without the Legman tbqh

Wheels would be nothing without the Legman tbqh

legman pls go

Im more of a Jeff and the Fishman fan.

A Sup Forums thread.

I'LL REPORT IT! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!

Can anybody explain this meme to me? I see lots of American Dad small posts like this. Is AD not liked on Sup Forums and it's done to piss people off, or what? There is a lot of hate for Seth McFarlane on 4chin.

Poppa wheelie pls go

I dont know. I doubt legs could figure out the clues without wheels

>muh hivemind

fuck off. Sup Forums loves American Dad.

American Dad is Sup Forums's cartoon of choice. That Bob's Burgers thread can go to hell.

dan pls

I don't like McFarlane and I can't stand Family Guy but American Dad is great. I still need to try Bob's Burgers

American Dad is great but man has the decline in quality been sharp

Like a fucking cliff man. The 200 was the only decent episode and only because it has dragon Klaus for like 10 seconds (though the first half of the episode has its moments).

>I still need to try Bob's Burgers

No you don't.

>watching American Dad
>It Ain't Me starts playing

I don't think so. I like them all. The show for me only worked once Rodger started being allowed to get out.

Unfortunately it turned into Rodger, Stan and Steve. Featuring Haley, Jeff and Francine and Klaus turned into Meg.

I watched the season where Steve buys a slow cooker.

It's pretty great.

>This isn't an ambulance, it's a hambulance! Oh god!

>Rodger

I knew this show was dead when I saw TBS was picking it up and they started an ad campaign based on how 'edgy' the show is

I'm assuming MacFarlane got his greedy shithands back into the writing process for this show because I don't see how it's different than the horrible family guys he puts out

What? It did. Rodger, Stan and Steve were main characters. They appeared in every episode. They even did several "we talked, so you have to pay us" scenes with Haley and Klaus.

Seth doesn't touch it. He only voices it. He's stuck milking FG for FOX.

This isn't Seths fault, but FOX. FOX cancelled the show, brought it back, demanded changes. Hell, Seth even does an episode on Brain doing a pilot and how the network changes it into something he didn't want.

How fucking blind do you have to be to not see that was about Family Guy?

Rodger isnt a character on American Dad

Yeah, Legman is a literal cuckold.

If they just never mentioned Klaus again I wouldn't question it.