So most of us on /vp/ now realize the Ash/Serena romance isn't really going anywhere after the Sun/Moon trailer...

So most of us on /vp/ now realize the Ash/Serena romance isn't really going anywhere after the Sun/Moon trailer. What does Sup Forums think?

fuck off to Sup Forums you autist

>romance
The show is an extended commercial for the games. There never was any romance. There never will be any romance. Ash will never be a pokemon champion.
There will just be endless dickteasing until the next set of games is announced 3-5 years in the future.
Same as it ever was.

I think you should stop making shitty troll threads and imply they were made for any other purpose

nigga who the hell is serena?

I think OP's a known autist from /qa/ that likes to spam threads about /vp/ there. He makes shit up about them and about a lot of things he posts. I've seen a few of his threads there.

It's misty or nothing

Bane thread?

What happened to Misty?

>GUYS I OUTGREW POKEMON REALLY I DID IM A BIG BOY NOW

Yeah, same guy. He shitposts on Sup Forums a lot too.

That *ship* is one-side as fuck

I still find funny how autistic retards defend it to death

>tfw there are literally a group of 10-15 autists on /vp/ who STILL watch pokemon as full grown adults

I'm 42 and what is this?

You're a big guyrados

>Not going anywhere
You fail to realize she will return for Sun and Moon's anime.

To keep it Sup Forums related as you clearly came here to shitpost, will TPCi ever decide on a live action Pokemon movie? Would they do something completely new, try to use Ash, Misty, Brock and pokemon from the original series to pander to genwunners, something new and experimental, or just not bother with it at all?

The real question is why the fuck are you guys still watching the anime? It doesn't go anywhere and hasn't gone anywhere for damn near 20 years now. People have born and died watching this show having not seen any true plot development or goal accomplishment.

What about Misty? She's iconic, and nobody in this thread fucking knows who that new chick is. Pleb taste ash

Exactly. Just be a good sport and Report this autistic faggot.

Congratulations. You learned how to make the green meme text.

Someone explain to me exactly what happened to Ash's prized hat?

You're a funny guy OP
Getting this mad is more autistic honestly

What's the next step of his master plan?

>Now what's the next step of your master plan?

>Tfw 30 year-old Married Professional Photographer that still watches this stupid cartoon

And i know it's pretty awful, yet i keep watching it out of boredom. Why did Mad Men have to end? Why is Fargo taking so long? Why keep on living?

>Report

Because if it ends you'll feel so good.

You don't get to bring friends.

STANNIS LIVES

FUCK OFF, RANDALL! YES, YOU HEARD ME, YOU LITTLE FAGGOT!

If pokemon existed in GoT, what pokemon would Jon Snow have on his team?

I haven't watched this shit since the Orange Islands but based on what I know just from shitposting on /vp/ (Greninja special snowflake status and Ash is apparently more competent than ever) I am going to guess that Ash and Greninja will ascend to a higher plane of existence. Then the next series will follow Pikachu and Serena (redesigned to look like the S&M girl) as she gets the Big Kahuna Cock from the green haired S&M guy or the first gym leader.

who is this erection confection

Ninetales

>there are "people" who preferred misty over jesse growing up
>there are people who haven't accepted Cynthia as the one true pokefu

AMOUR IS DED

THIS IS STILL ON?!

Blaine?

It's at like episode 950

Why does ash look like such a queer in that pic

his one true love is pikachu.

fuck bitches, make thunder

Holy Hell, I left it at like season 3 (now a 31st level wizard, so I'm not sure what my master plan was).