1. your gash

1. your gash
2. British or American humour?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFD01r6ersw
youtu.be/F5DS2DnsJ04
youtube.com/watch?v=KRwqaOQ7MLU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhVaSWYcdyQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_television_series_based_on_American_television_series
youtube.com/watch?v=8k2AbqTBxao
youtube.com/watch?v=-yUafzOXHPE
youtube.com/watch?v=93bAdEf0pzc
youtube.com/watch?v=10CHJpN_BFc
youtu.be/8qyyJBYfnwA
youtube.com/watch?v=1mYqY5YELd0
youtube.com/watch?v=rgLoLnx77bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

flag
British all the way

i like british tv and yank movies

British, in general.

British humor=American versions of British humor>>>American humor>>>>>>>>>>>>British versions of American humor

British comedy is shit at the moment desu
>Russell "YEW KIP?" Howard
>Micheal "haha aren't kids dumb" McIntyre
>Lee "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH I'M YELLING" Evans

I like British humor like Hot Fuzz, but seasons 3-6 of the American version of the office are the hardest I've ever laughed at the T.V

The Office is shit either way

Australian humor

Fucking this. Wasn't there a god awful British version of Family Guy (which in itself is not a particularly great show) that was made?

i don't think so m8, family guy itself wasn't even popular over here

Does the colonials have any chance?

I'm pretty sure it was on Netflix or something for a brief period but it was so bad that it was scraped and buried before the first season even finished. I can't even remember the name of it.

>tfw trying to think of decent current british comedians
literally the only one i like at the moment is sean locke

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFD01r6ersw
British tbqh

you have autism if you genuinely believe there's any difference overall

1. galf
2. British, or more accurately, New Zealander.

haha dude I like flight of the conchords too lol

youtu.be/F5DS2DnsJ04
British

I prefer Taika Waititi's stuff myself, but I know they are friends.

Stewart Lee is alright too even though he can be overbearing and defends political correctness.

As far as I'm aware no. Are you sure you're not confounding it with this?
youtube.com/watch?v=KRwqaOQ7MLU

Literally no difference

British by a longshot:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhVaSWYcdyQ

i hate mcintyre and that sweaty bastard evans

British Humour but the American version of the Office was better.

They're both shit.

British humour sucks

best is Canadian humour, Seth Rogen dude weed jokes are the best

great show hot dames

Good American humour>British humour>bad American humour
British humour is all the same, they don't do exceptionally good humour but they also don't do exceptionally bad humour
American humour has more variety, on average the same as British humour, but Americans have wider range so has more good and more bad
Australian humour is god tier, it's like British humour but 10x better and aussies don't get triggered like the butthurt brits do

tldr Australia no.1 for humour

The only thing I watched in 6 years is south park and it's still pretty good. Everything else is shit. So my choice is american

Give me one (1) example of us copying American humour/TV.

>british
>humor

wat

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_television_series_based_on_American_television_series

best ally

Bongs BTFO

>tfw I really like(d) Canadian shows
>tfw Canadian media is dying and/or becoming lefty echo chambers

generally British humour > American humour, but British Office < American Office

Did the Janney delete the /baltausnz/ thread ?

>British ""humour""

American """""humour""""" is absolute horseshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=8k2AbqTBxao

American one is more variated, british humour sometimes feels like it's solely directed to brits.

Why isn't Sean Locke more popular? And why did my 15 Storeys High threads on Sup Forums always die with no replies?

Seriously no woman on that show was under 9/10.

Try It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

youtube.com/watch?v=-yUafzOXHPE

>comedy
Those are mostly gameshow mate.

Also, Sugar >>>> Trump
Prove me wrong, pro tip you can't

british """humour"""

youtube.com/watch?v=93bAdEf0pzc

Agree. The American office was cheesy as fuck but a really great programme till the boss left

I tried. The first episode was about how they didn't know how to treat a black guy. Too american for me 2bh

Maybe skip the first season. But at least watch that implication video, it has nothing to do with being american.

american """humor"""

youtube.com/watch?v=10CHJpN_BFc

WEW lad.. You should delete this. Only fools is GOAT

I once heard a brit say that the only difference between American sitcoms vs British television is that the former caters to advertisers while the latter caters to taxpayers.

And he was goddamn right.

Both countries have good and bad comedians.

The UK had Monty Python, but they also have Ricky Gervais. The US had Bill Hicks, but we also have Larry the Cable Guy.

The IT Crowd was a great british show, dont remember any more british comedies sorry
I watch american humor more

us office is slightly better atleast for its first two season
us inbetweeners was a disgrace though

come on now, that's just really bad m8.
I mean, I'd be lying if I said I don't watch a few english comedy shows and movies.
but that one batman and robin skit is just the fucking worst.

Best Brit comedy: The Thick of It
Best American comedy: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

American by far

who the fuck finds brittrash funny?

Anybody ITT who had not seen it I strongly recommend peep show. Is very British humour, but honestly probably my favorite programme of all time.

Mark (Mitchell meme) is r9k incarnate when it comes to spaghetti

Can find it all on YouTube

Much too awkward.

I liked their Ambassadors series though and wish they would do another season. Also The Smoking Room with just the one guy was good.

Yeah that skit is pretty bad but
>taken out of context
>from a different age
It's aged pretty well compared to other comedies desu, watch peep show

American humor oc, never heard of british humor
youtu.be/8qyyJBYfnwA

Ha. That's exactly what I heard from a leaf I showed it too before. It's borderline painful to watch because of the awkwardness sometimes but that's what makes it

Now that we're on the subject what is the Sup Forums consensus on Eurotrip?

youtube.com/watch?v=1mYqY5YELd0

>watch peep show
I have.
I loved it when super hans describes mark as a "don't trust the argies" guy.
I always thought you people didn't even think of us, even if it's in a negative way.
it was one cheeky cheating reference imo, unless it was for something else that I'm not seeing.

youtube.com/watch?v=rgLoLnx77bg

>I always thought you people didn't even think of us, even if it's in a negative way.
We don't 2bh, but if there ever was a 'don't trust the argies man' it would be Corrigan (very straight edge, loves his military history etc) -- think you're reading too much into it

Ignore that meanie, Portugal you are our greatest ally. I'm buying another bottle of Quinta Do Noval as we speak.

do they teach about the falklands in school or at least give it a mention somewhere?

British, I guess. I like Fawlty Towers, Monty Python, The IT Crowd, The Mighty Bush and The Office a lot, while as for American humor I can only think of It's Always Sunny and animated shows.

All the references are random, basically saying mark is boring as fuck more or less. It's due to the war absolutely nothing to so with Argentina specifically if that makes sense

Superhans is great, favourite character after Johnson

No, not at all. There's a lot we don't learn
I doubt kids these days even know anything about it until our tabloids chimp out over Argie stunts (Kirchner)
I am of a generation where 3 of my school friends father's fought there tho

This is accurate

Brits only do scarcasm and le awkward man.

I liked the first few seasons but I thought after season 4 it was just too depressing. Honestly this and inbetweeners are decent shows but I still would rather see American comedy.

British, I guess, since Monty Python/IT Crowd/Thick Of It/Cornetto Trilogy

But Arrested Development and Community are also great

i don't like humour in general.

i liked the show seinfeld, enjoyable show that wasn't as tacky as most of the anglo "humour"

i rather watch a drama show though

movies...
big lebowski, pulp fiction, etc
that tier
brits answer?

mr bean is shit btw

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

Canadian humour lmao

I like dry humor. So probably British. However, there is a lot of dry, subtle humor to be had in the Office (outside of the obvious gags everyone always goes on about). That's the part I like. I'm usually laughing when no one else is and just kind of chuckling at the obvious shit that gets the room in tears.

It makes me a little sad because I want people to feel the humor I'm feeling in the nuanced moments. I do have a friend who's at least somewhat similar to me and enjoys those as well though so it's a small consolation.