Paul Feig just said he was offered the opportunity to do a sequel to Ghostbusters but instead decided to reboot it with...

Paul Feig just said he was offered the opportunity to do a sequel to Ghostbusters but instead decided to reboot it with women

bloody-disgusting.com/editorials/3390323/celebrating-return-ghostbusters-bigger-reboot/

watch the video in that link

Jesus why

cause he just made a billion dollars with bridesmaids and thought it was his 'thing'

he soon discovers the reason an all female cast works in a BRIDESMAID setting doesnt apply to other non-female specific things like GHOSTHUNTING

It just hurts.

Hurts to know we will never have a true ghostbusters sequel.

Or a live action extreme ghostbusters

Wasn't the black one a diversity hire? Like it was written for somebody but people bitched and moaned so they scrambled for the funniest black female currently working.

>Melissa McCarthy will never sit on your face and smother you with her sexy af ass
I can't go on brehs

>he hasn't seen ghostbusters

>all of this misogyny
>can't say exactly why they already hate the movie, despite the trailer looking awesome
>dat uncle same ghost
you're all literally retarded and were too young to even see ghostbusters on anything other than netflix/amazon. Screencap this post, this movie is going to make at least triple it's budget

You can do better user.

I mean life is imitating art.

Not unless they get Bill Murray in the trailer.

>its a yurofag hiding posts that trigger him episode

I've already done better, but for some reason she makes my dick diamonds

>scrambled for the funniest black female currently working

and then they said "no, instead let's hire that 50 year old gorilla on snl that does racial humor as fresh as an In Living Color monologue and constantly forgets her lines and locks up"?

THA POWA OF PATTY COMPELS YOU!

I literally can't think of any black female comedians who are young enough for this movie.

do an open casting call for young black actresses and you would find a thousand who can do that stereotypical "sassy metro worker" with more sophisticated comedic timing than just screaming every line directly into camera, I mean what was ernie hudson ever in before ghostbusters?

Why not just let Ghost Busters stay in the 80s?

> implying women can't be Ghostbusters

Kylie was better than what we got today

Paul Feig is deeply stupid and his days are numbered.

His movies have all made money, but they're basically a bunch of improv cobbled together into movies. That will only get you so far and when OP bombs that'll probably be the end of him.

>implying he wont do bridesmaids 2 eventually

You know itll happen

Who cares? As shit as this will be, I'll take a reboot over a sequel with no Harold Ramis. The Ghostbusters 3 ship has sailed.

Good. I can easily ignore this atrocity since it has no connection to the originals, and there's no way a sequel would be good regardless of the cast if it was made by that cuck Feig.

Because he's a talentless assbag with no range.

>I hope newcomers will enjoy it even more

I've never understood this logic.
In any medium.

Take something that people love. Change it into something completely different and HOPE that OTHER PEOPLE will enjoy it.

I just don't understand.

Fucking this. And let TMNT stay in the 90s, and capeshit stay in comics

That's literally what Judd Apatow does though, except with dudes.