We have ~200.000 Muslims here. Not a single bombing or shouting

We have ~200.000 Muslims here. Not a single bombing or shouting.

Other urls found in this thread:

lathropithikia.wordpress.com/
bbc.com/news/world-radio-and-tv-19269891
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the point of bombing something that already looks like it was bombed?

Because they know Greek hooligans will chimp out like the Pollacks.

THIS

>Not a single bombing or shouting.
ahem

lathropithikia.wordpress.com/

Still better looking than Finland.

the infirmed hungry old and feeble don't bomb
the young and the strong left long ago

teach us your secret, greece

Yeah of course not. 200 is not a lot of muslims.

Website name "lathropithikia".

kainourios?

Wow really?I am magnificed Greece.I can't think of another country with more than 200000 Muslims that wasn't attacked by recent terrorism

We invent that shit we know better than you

Όχι αλλά έχω μήνες να μπω.

No

*lbanians aren't real Muslims 2bh

de peirazei, kalosorises pisw

Greece just isn't relevant enough. Bomb France? The whole world will mourn. Bomb Greece or Libya or anything that tier? No one cares.

muslims aren't just about terrorism, they literally account for 50% of all crime in Greece
bbc.com/news/world-radio-and-tv-19269891

Aren't most of those ethnic greeks that were converted to Islam & rich Arabs?

Seriously you compare Greece with Libya? Then I compare Finland with Panama.

It's not islam that's the problem. It's the fundamentalist, backwards thinking culture that is currently dominant in arab countries that's the problem.

I don't mean culturally, you guys are bankrupt, don't deny that.

You're lying.

Are there still young people left in Greece? Like people studying in universities and such? And by that I mean something relevant, like medicine.

No, we are not.

I Am A Greek

Stop lying, I don't have your medicine.

Yes, look it up.

try 25 times more.

Bueno, where can I find a young Sophie Marceau clone?

Jesus what the hell did they tell you about us, up there?

Fucking finally.

That you'r leeching everyone else off.

my god, the power of fucking propaganda.

Isn't that how it is tho? How's that economy of yours going? That's right, it's all shit, you'r government is barely functional with no decent gameplan in mind.

I wonder if there's some research that proves you mediterraneans have lower IQ on average.

Peace and so on.

you're still lying

Leave it Finland
Greece is sad cuz it's a shithole

Probably because they are Turks and we dont blow ourselves up.

word

ALBANIA call Greece a shithole. ALBANIA LOL

You see.Youre just angry bc Greece is a shithole.

and for a good reason

Well you really should revaluate your standpoint when Country like Albania is doing better.

turks dont blow themselves up

I can understand why there's an Albanian or Turkish flag shitting on us, but never Finns. It's pretty weird.

Finland have the best education system but failed to educate you.

We kinda agreed to give your rotten people money in the hopes you're apathetic asses could do something about that horrid economy. Guess we should've just abandoned you out of Eu and left you to your own devices you pathetic scum.

He is probably turk or albanian

no I mean, you're so irrelevant to me or other Greeks, I don't know nothing about your country except Santa Claus yet you know everything about mine.
It's just weird. You're like our stalkers, waiting whenever we post so you can attack us.

damn, how did they reach so far?

Refugees?

shit I haven't thought about that stalker thing

Maybe if you'd use your head for once you'd notice your bankrupt country has been on the news for the last 5 or so years. Also the fact that we gave you money which you haven't paid back. Tbh the only thing about i know about greece it's hellenistic period and after that i know you cryptoturks wanted independent for some reason in 1800s?

why are you stalking us?

or just wants denbts back

>I don't have anything intellligent to say i'll just start to shitpost.

I hope turkey annexes you.

Give us billions of money expect us to pay back in 5 years. Your IQ < 50.

>Still replying to the autistic duo
M8,if someone speaks bad about them,they will say "oh hes Turkish/Albanian" and start having an autistic conversation just for bumps

Any country with intelligent people and will to fix economy could've done it. If anything it shows that you shouldn't be independent since you can't handle internal affairs properly.

yeah yeah shut up now

well it's one thing being disgruntled towards someone, it's a whole other being everywhere waiting for him to post, It's just creepy.
Given that you're a small country and there's an overabundance of you online it's pretty weird.

So many years, an I have yet to see a Fin talk about something else when it comes to replying to us. It's quite a psychosis.

>inb4 I get spurdo memes as replies

The muslims don't want to add to your denbts.

Our muslims are 99% secular turks though, we don't have fanatic arab sandmonkeys here.

WE WUZ PHILOSOPHER KANGZ N SHIET

But why Finland from all other countries?

beats me

No one expected you to ever pay it back, we just kind of hoped you wouldn't drag down the whole Union.
Too much asked, I suppose.

Well as i saw it started from so other finn stating that the reason greece isn't getting bombed is because it's so economically irrelevant.

Thus you lashed out and started calling everyone posting in the threaad turk/albanian autists.

I didn't wait you to post, i just noticed the thread and saw some Greek in denial/shitposting so saw the possibility to add my 5 cents.

It's just
>economy this, economy that, pay debts, shithole
never ends, quite weird

Lol i can't defend Russia with its 20 000 000 Muslims anymore

Isn't it? Like you actually have a horrid economy that the union tried to fix for you but you incopentently couldn't even do that.

you dont have constantinople either

See.
They're obsessed, think I saw a Fin shitposting at 5 o clock in the morning about Greece one morning.

terrorists?

>my culture is build on drinking wine, thinking and fucking underaged boys
>how dare they call us irrelevant

Yeah sure fuckoff to whatever shithole you belong to.

It is actually, being that obsessed about a country 24/7 that's not even close to you is quite weird.
Look at this thread, look at the replies, it's almost like one Finnish person posting, it's the same thoughts over and over again.

You're as obsessed as that I am a Greek turk.

shut up shut up

Doesn't even matter what reply one gives, your answers are pre-determined. hmmm isos einai ora gia to andrikelo

Fuckoff Great Russian poet

yea, it is shit-show but you still salivate over.

Why Erdogan haven't ban Sup Forums already?

Nearing the one million figure here.
One terror attack and dozens prevented ones
Robbery and intimidation
Muslim designated areas
Massive tax evasion
Rape

he did. who cares about Mr. Erdogan.

kek

>muslim "greeks"
release western turkish thracian republic you greeks

hes right though you clearly have it out for greece beyond EU memes

The ancient greek race has slowly but fully migrated to CANADA over past 2000 years and the only people who remain in Greece are turks and various transplanted mongoloids. This is a known fact.