Country has zero (0) black females

>country has zero (0) black females
feels bad sxb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWDKRbrCYNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

same here f.a.m.

Wanna trade? Fuck it well just give em to ya.

Catch is gotta take the males too

I'll trade you however many niggers you want for an equivalent of Croats. Have at it.

Well give you all of the blacks you want, but for every black you gotta take a mexican with you too

>hundreds of thousands of black males in your country
>no black females
FUG :DDD

i'm starting to think people who post shit like this are just tumblrinas secretly trying to brainwash Sup Forums users
you wouldn't have seen posts like this a year ago. what happened?

It's obviously some sort of psy-ops carried out by the Jews.

I saw two about 3 years ago

There aren't a lot of black chicks in eastern Europe and all the black women on tv and in videos are hot so it makes them horny.

Posts focusing on black, Asian, or Latina chicks have popped up from time to time since the beginning of this board. You must be a newfag.

How would your country assimilate a female like this??

How is that body even possible? Like implants or what?

Genes my man

youtube.com/watch?v=yWDKRbrCYNY

im fucking speechless dude

Black women are so cheap

white girls literally cant compete!

wonder if they get insecure like whitebois about BBC?

They get insecure about shit like their toes so pretty sure they get insecure about their ass as well

I fucking knew what flag it would be before I even opened the thread.

CANT COPE

part genes, part muscle and fat molded by tight clothing mostly

hrvoje brate kako si

yeah but was wondering about specially towards black girls

Hrjove, come back bby. I miss you ;_;

feels bad man

SRBE NA VRBE

steatopygia is a completely different thing than a conventionally big butt like on the girl in the previous post

That sucks. I live in a city that is 50% black and they love white boys.

Black men. Some get pissed when they see me with a black women. Most dont care. The ones that care are moorish temple/black hebrew types.

More than a year already past since he started posting black chicks

post more nigresses

Mine has and they look like fucking baboons
I swear the only good looking blacks come from USA

literally every black guy loses their shit when a white guy is with a black girl.

Typically black women are too afraid to go out with white men because of how their "brothers" will lash out (against women)

I live in a city with a large black population. really most dont care. Many are supportive of us. Ive gotten way more black men being really cool with me over it.

The ones that care tend to be:

-homeless
-black nazis (black hebrews/moorish temple/nation of Islam) They are like black KKK. There isnt many of them but they are loud and rude.
-Occasional thug type. They have a problem with everyone though.

I have yet to see a white person care, but again I live in a city so it attracts more open minded white people. Im sure in rural kentucky I would get different reaction

pretty sure croatbro has been posting black qts for >1 year

How many do you want and what do you offer in return?

How much do you want?

How much of what?

>dindus
>ustase

You got a point I guess as long as there aren't any other balkan people around, otherwise they are just as bad as nigs.

these bitch again.

I want to lick every inch of her body

hmm

can confirm

I'd fuck a black girl but I wouldn't marry her. They age horribly and have distracting foreheads.

All I want in 2017 is to meet a virgin trap queen

Of fucking course they do.

Almost every girl I've ever dated wished she could have a "black girl ass". They envy that shit even more than dudes envy BBC, since most girls actually prefer more manageable-sized cocks, but pretty much all guys want to fuck a big round ass.

>that delicious oiled body
what I wouldn't do to that....

What you can't have almost always seems better than what you do have. Grass is always greener and all that.

france too
though almost all of them have kids

This.

Everyone wants a black girl until they talk to one...

They really are better admired from afar.

PLEASE SEND BLACK GIRLS TO CROATIA

Have consensual intercourse?

Get your mind out of the gutter.

>I'm a racist loon who came here for Sup Forums when Trump started his campaign because I thought this was a safe space from those ebul libruls.

Anyone with half a brain understands that racism on Sup Forums is either a joke or targetted specifically towards groups that deserve it, such as Dindus. Only retards think this is serious business.

Black women actually age better than white women on melanin and genes so idkf you seem salty and in denial

Fuck off to Tumblr ya smelly racetraitor

Fuck off, Adolf.