I don't care

I don't care.

I don't care.

Christ don't care

i don't bare

WE

we were one second away from a late night dubs thread

I care

One of the best things about Civil War, but he's black so of course Sup Forums is going to shit all over him.

Are the crystal gems.

WUZ

>implying Sup Forums thinks alike.

Well I'm sorry if some of us dont think like that.

ARYANS

DON'T CARE

Nigger

>didn't even drop the trip
samefagging at its finest

>evansposters
>in charge of not being dumbasses

So panthers powers are basically captain america with the intelligence of Banner and Stark put together... how did he get his powers?

What's his movie going to be about?
I would be interested in seeing how Wakanda as a nation adjusts to it's new level of international recognition.

what are the winter soldiers powers besides the metal arm and how did he get them? I've seen winter soldier like 3 times and still dont know

Based Panther knows Hawkeye a shit.

>niggercat

i thought he had the super soldier sperm just like captain america and the other winter solders right?

Rare wakandan herb that grants super reflexes and strength, and something to do with the panther god blessing him

Dumb faggot

Yeah.
What are they going to do now that his arm is gone?

>Do you think I'm trying to kill you because you killed my father? I am fully aware that you are being framed and manipulated against your freewill. That's not the reason why I'm hunting you down; I am targeting you simply because you are a white male and I have taken it upon my country of Wakanda to eliminate you.

Such bold and daring dialogue from the masters.

Samefagging again

give him another? or just be a cool one arm warrior

again his power isnt his arm. its his super soldier juice. hes the same as captain america

BP is great, show some respect.

who is this semen demon?

Gary Stu

>literally doesnt accomplish anything in the movie

why are people calling this nigger diversity slot of sue? the only purpose he served was being a rich guy thats not tony

The key to a good BP story is to tone down the "Wakanda is an amazing utopia take that white people" and tone up the mysticism/isolationism/court rivalry.

>Social Justice Warrior: A pejorative term for an individual who repeatedly and vehemently engages in arguments on social justice on the Internet, often in a shallow or not well-thought-out way, for the purpose of raising their own personal reputation. A social justice warrior, or SJW, does not necessarily strongly believe all that they say, or even care about the groups they are fighting on behalf of. They typically repeat points from whoever is the most popular blogger or commenter of the moment, hoping that they will “get SJ points” and become popular in return. They are very sure to adopt stances that are “correct” in their social circle.

Now, students. Replace all instance of SJW with poltards. Amazing, isn't it?

??????

They'll probably give him a vibranium one considering he's now in Wakanda.

His anti-quip line in the middle of all those quips made me do a Chris Evans level of laugh out loud.

They're going to replace it with a leg.

Krager, you really do this?

man, I thought you were cool.

Which one? Can't recall

i only remember him mumbling negro nonsense

even though i vaguely recall that he said the line in the OP, i dont really remember when or why even though i just saw the movie

>THREE LEGGED SUPERHERO
What a madman.

>the intelligence of Banner and Stark
That's probably a little too strong. He's a super smart PHD earning guy with a bent for super science, but Banner and Stark are top 5 marvel super geniuses. BP's smart but not that smart. The main thing is that he has an entire country's infrastructure and industry behind his science stuff.