ITT underated TV shows

Ill start Gommora

It is also for european / American market? The first season is goat

I agree first season was GOAT. For some reason not many people watched it. Just watched first 2 episodes of second season tho.

It's scary because it is real. I have to use subtles even if italian because i don't understanding their dialect

It's on in UK but for some reason it's not getting that much hype. Even on here I make threads about it but no one replies. I think it's better than the sopranos and the wire.

>I have to use subtles even if italian because i don't understanding their dialect
It must be the equivalent of scousers talking to me

Has the 2nd season finished in Italy?

is it as good as the movie?

10 times better than the movie.

Disappointing that Monkey Dust wasn't more popular.

>Has the 2nd season finished in Italy?
Not yet

Because of plebs. Here in italy it is Quite praised. Because it is very realistic. Notice how the police and the laws never enter into the equations. Just like in the real suburbs of naples. There is no good guys

The second season just started yesterday

Jericho
TSCC
Silicon valley

Oh shit i forgot is the new season out ?????

great series everything was top notch its up there with the Wire in quality.

Nvm niggers downloading now.
I hope that bald scum will get what he deserves.

grace and frankie,it has a lot of triggers for Sup Forums though

Hundred times better

For fuck sake there are no subs yet.
Everything is hardcoded on the 320p releases.
God dammit

Pretty much all the characters were scum desu because that is how it works

He is a traitor that has to pay.
Thank god the boss is out and we get to enjoy the art of revenge.

I found one on putlocker with 720p although it seems more like 480. Torrents are non existent.

found one on kat in 1080i but there are no English subtitles.fuck

forgot the image

Ciro is 'immortal'

Nobody is seeding there are no subs.
I guess i will have to settle down for 480p quality.

I don't get the latest episode, how can Genny be that healthy after a timeskip of just a year? Or is this a translation error?

>hating based ciro

I don't think it's better than the wire because the wire gives a full explanation as to how and why Baltimore got so fucked up.

Gomorrah just sits you down and says, "This place is fucked, look at it" with less of an explanation (which, granted the book gives)

Don't get me wrong though this series is fantastic, so brutal as well. The whole plotline of Ciro using the teenager towards the end of series 1 was absolutely horrible.