Why is she so autistic? Was she dropped on her head?

Why is she so autistic? Was she dropped on her head?

I met Rooney and Mara once, and while Mara was really nice, Rooney was drooling the whole time and making strange grunting noises. Sometimes she'd start screaming and Mara had to show her some LEGO to calm her down. She was wearing some special kind of helmet too.

vaccinations cause autism not head trauma

She's a billionaire royalty I think, so that means a lot of incest that results in genetic diseases.

But Rooney is afraid of needles and has never been vaccinated. Did Kate inject her with autism while she was sleeping?

Isn't this meme old yet?

>it's a Rooney gets upset and Kate has to breastfeed her to calm her down episode

>it's a Kate goes to Rooney's favorite website to clear Rooney's name episode

>it's a Rooney has an anger and panic attack and ruins a $250,000 dress because the OJ didn't have the exact right pulp percentage and Kate referred to the OJ as "orange juice" instead of OJ episode

Dank meme bro 11/10 would kek again

Great ep.

>it's a Kate is dying on the floor and Rooney could save her by giving her the right medicine but she refuses because she's still mad sbout the time when she was 8 when Kate accidentally knocked over one of her LEGO buildings episode

>it's a Rooney buys a katana online and claims she's a "ninja samurai with LEGO powers" episode

is there any reason why you fuckers keep calling her autistic? like some interview where she sperged out? this is vital for understanding the fundamental concepts of this meme

>it's a a Kate thinks nothing of it until Rooney comes back with the heads of a few Megabloks fans episode

Pure kino.

>it's a rooney gets denied the hamburgler happy meal episode

She's a weird introvert who likes Radiohead and animated children's films and sent awkward messages to Sony producers. That's it.

I really like her but I also like the meme.
Rooney if you're posting call me thanks

what's the deal with the LEGO meme? Google gives me nothing

Roo-Roo fucking loves Lego.

roll

Quads get