Movie and TV Time Capsule

>This was considered really fat for a woman in 2000

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/health/health-topics/obesity.page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its still considered really fat

>This was the cheapest fatsuit they could get in 2000

Not really. It should be considered that. But it's no longer is.

>this was a macho alpha in the 2000

They were considered fat in the 1950s.

t h i c c

The standards for men have shot through the roof whilst the standards for women are basically non-existent.

It always bothered me how out of shape Joey was. I think even Ross was in better shape than him and he's supposed to be the dorky one.

>there is not a thin person trapped inside me

She should check between her rolls.

that is not true,or else a majority of women would be walking around without makeup and shaved pits.

fattys are just a super loud minority.

Ross was actually in pretty good shape.

>fattys are just a super loud minority.

68.8% of the United States is now considered overweight or obese. It's no longer the minority.

It is true.

In order for a man to have a good body, he needs to do a combination of weight lifting, diet and cardio. In order for a woman to have a good body, she has to not be obese.

Pic related. Both male superheros have undergone years of work to achieve their physique whereas the female superhero is basically a woman who has never lifted anything her entire life.

youd get swole too if you stacked dinosaur bones all day

Pretty sure he was a college professor longer than he was a museum researcher.

Was he always teaching classes from the start?

He was a lecturer for a short period and then got a job on staff shortly after.

thats mainly the south aka bible belt and areas with a shit ton of mexicans (who i dont blame;their food is delicious) and they are the largest ethnic group in the US aside from whites,so it makes sense since

1)mexico is the fattest country
2)the more mexicans we get;the more we seem fatter statistically,when in reality it is our chubbie buddies making their way here and spreading their satanically delicious food

if you look up obesity amoungst religious ethnic groups;im sure youll find im correct.

a woman who is a former model and hollywood seems to think has a good body i.e the buttshot from ff,so being a 90lb former model with a a ton of make up seems to be the standard for women according to the media if were going to base everything off of bvs

Dude, even 56% of New York is overweight or obese. It's not just the south an Mexicans.

where are you getting your info from?

also men are more overweight in new york so your arguement already fails because they dont seem to give a shit about body image (at least 2% less)

meant for

www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/health/health-topics/obesity.page

are they calculating this with bmi? it can be high when you are muscular.

also nyc doesnt account for the whole state

Kek.