Let's get a travel map going. Template in next post

Let's get a travel map going. Template in next post.

I haven't been many places in the US, so I'd pretty much be willing to go to any state if I had the opportunity.

I definitely want to see the Euro countries highlighted in purple, with Italy being the one I want to see most. The architecture, culture, and history looks very interesting. Same thing with Spain, Britain, and France.

Other urls found in this thread:

lanacion.com.ar/773706-asoma-en-la-region-un-nuevo-racismo-indios-contra-blancos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you like Bolivia?

Its very poor.

I know a friend (Chilean) who went to Bolivia. He is of white complexion and light eyes. Every time he walked into a bar, he was kicked out, everyone was looking at him badly, the policemen always stop him every time on the road only for his skin color, I do not imagine what they would if they had known he was Chilean....

This map-Blank for me
Just don't see the point of spending any amount of money on seeing something for a couple of days irl (I know that it sounds really autistic, but from a logical perspective, it doesn't)
I hate how tourists just wander around, get a "traditional" meal and fuck off - it makes no sense to me, and Croatia's economy wouldn't exist without tourism

Though I can see myself visitig my father's homeland in the near future, if for nothing else, then inheritance (as cold as it sounds)

You're just making an excuse because you can not travel since you're a poor bastard

Also went skiing in Switzerland, transited through Bosnia and Romania and had a few hours to fuck around in Shanghai, but I wouldn't consider these a proper visit.

Not painting orange and red since I'd go pretty much anywhere as long as it won't get my head chopped off - either now or in hypothetical more stable future.
Not painting yellow either because I plan my trips around discount flights and error fares and you never really know what you get.

Oh and fuck Andorra, I decided to skip it due to time constraints and now it's cockblocking the European microstates achievement.

Yeah, sure- I guess you didn't read the inheritance bit

My mom and dad each traveled Europe, Asia and North Africa. Only my aunt lives in Croatia.

Still don't see a point in being in a country that, memes aside, is basically identical to every other EU country. That's the truth-as much as Yooropoos hate hearing it. Every EU city is basically the same. There is basically more of a difference and discrepancy between life in a city and a village in the same country than among cities in the EU

Pic related is my favourite reaction pic cuz i can't be bothered to find a better one 2bh btw

I don't read. I don't even read your comment. Reading is for faggots like you.

>Be sud ameriggan
>Can't read

just want to let everyone in this thread know i didn't read your posts nor open your images ahah

most certainly won't be reading your replies either so don't bother

bit hard to read when your eyes are literally slits

That's good because your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't respond

nice
wtf i love poland now!
Which was your favorite place that you visited? And how would you rank italy vs spain, britain, and france?

You sir are a fucking faggot

>Pls respond t. Indonesia

What do you like so much about Jordan?

thought I coloured UAE

whoops

Probably Japan because of how different it was.
I'd say Italy has the best sights and prettiest cities out of the bunch, but I remember Spain the most fondly. Likely because I went there as a kid as one of my first few long trips abroad, so take it with a grain of salt. All four are definitely worth a visit though. I guess Britain was the least enjoyable but that's purely because of the weather, the country itself is perfectly fine.

If anyone's wondering I went to and go to colombia regularily b/c family, also visited venezuela once while there a while back.

Why do you hate the americas so, Netherlands?
And why cuba out of all the other people?

Sure thing, alerted the DEA already.

kek, just a son of filthy immigrants

Ireland's pretty nice though
Also didn't an Erieman help liberate your country

What part of Mexico are you going to, Australiabro?

See you soon, friendo

real soon

desu

I don't want to offend someone, just my personal interests.

you're too nice to be here

Really? You don't want to experience any african jungle? Or south american rain forest? Or australian dessert? I know Russia's nature is extremely diverse and varied, but to decide to never again visit africa after one visit, and even less than that for 2 whole other continents... Just about the entire southern hemisphere too. I assume you travel to see people and man made sights rather than for nature, but there is so much you'll miss out on if you stick to that map.

>australian dessert

like this one

DEA

Why is birtain always separated in small pieces in these maps

>nuking Norway
>nuking Canada
Faggot

What's wrong with Sweden? :^)

because of wales and scotland

im pretty sure 90% of the people marking Qatar red don't even know what it is
>heaven on earth, where europeans and arabs can be treated as gods and indians are their slaves
capitalism heaven

everyone posts
no one reads

I hated Sweden ever since my childhood.
Every day I pray to god that they get nuked
Every time I see a Swede I wish for their utter and total demise.
I fucking hate Sweden

grey- "i don't know enough about that country and haven't considered it"

>You don't want to experience any african jungle?
>Or south american rain forest?
>Or australian dessert?
Nah, I don't really like it. I prefer the mountain cold woods and stuff kinda like that.
The only one reason why I have visited Turkey and Egypt its because of cheap three-four-star hotels with all inclusive.
>But to decide to never again visit africa after one visit.
It's hard to find good travel company to do a safari etc.
>I assume you travel to see people and man made sights rather than for nature, but there is so much you'll miss out on if you stick to that map.
But you're right in some cases, but I'm 20yo and I wanna to visit these countries at first.
Maybe someday I'll decide to sell my belongings and take a round the world trip, who knows..

this is deep

Do you have norwegian or finnish roots?
Kinda obvious question.

where are you located in spain? portugal is pretty calm but you will not find many things to do. also their radio stations are generally better than spanish ones, with chill acoustic music that doesnt sound like spanish mainstream pop at all
Radio 3 is the only station worth listening here imo

Nope, Hispanic/French here

fuck you poland

Madrid. I don't actually have a plan for Portugal yet but it seems more interesting than everything else I haven't seen. Northern Europe seems to cold for me and I don't care for their culture. Also feels like there is nothing to do there or Eastern Europe so I just chose Portugal instead. I don't listen to the radio tbqh

so poor

where you at on the east coast? PA?

Why not Mexico and Japan?
:^(((

Love Madrid. if i had the money i would live there fulltime
loads of good museums and nice weather. relatively expensive tho.
have you been to Parque del Retiro? theres an artificial lake where you can pay to go on a boat
enjoy your stay !

you seem like a pretty cool guy

Thanks m8. Yeah I love Madrid. I went to the park but didn't see everything, it was pretty big. Spain is my favorite country in europe so far.

Did you get a job in Saudi Arabia or do you just think Khattab deserves admiration from all the courageous men?

To be honest

What you doing in Saudi Arabia?

I don't know why I'm always interested to hear how canadians enjoyed their time here because not the typical muh heritage USA tourists

Have you actually gone to all of those countries and walked around? That's pretty impressive if not including flight layovers.

Yaya, had the fortune to have family and friends who have loved travelling all my life

what's been your favorite so far and why? i'm trying to decided on a place to travel to next

I think Korea if outside Europe, Poland if in, been many times to the latter. Prague, Budapest and Slovenia also really stand out as fun places to go for like a week each

here's your (You)

New York is overrated.

t. OP

It was cool. I enjoyed the countryside in the West, had fun at a couple of bars that had some good live music, and Dublin was alright. I can see myself returning sometime, and it at least looks like a comfy place to retire in.

what part of illinois are you from?

>not wanting to visit Iran

ISHYGDDT

>Chilean
>"""""""White complexion"""""""""
>""""""""Light eyes""""""""""
Reaaaaallly made me think

no plans

On mobile

Have visited:
Canada
Italy
Ireland
Germany
Netherlands
Spain
Poland

Had a layover at Heathrow

Wanna visit:
Croatia
Ukraine
New Zealand
South Africa
Argentina
Turkey
Iran
Mongolia
UK - Wales especially
Austria
Czechia

I need to travel more.

They probably knew he was Chilean. Unless he is mute, I don't see how people wouldn't recognize your accent.

Brother, They saw him and they were already looking at him with a bad face. In some Argentinian forums they said exactly the same thing, at least to those who are "white". Bolivian hate white people, see evo morales.

lanacion.com.ar/773706-asoma-en-la-region-un-nuevo-racismo-indios-contra-blancos

>Indonesia

Good luck.

>Coming from a leaf
Seems legit

What do you mean?
I would love to pig out on Indonesian food like nasi goreng and mie soto (๑´ڡ`๑)

I didn't say that they don't hate white people, just that they probably also knew he was Chilean the moment he spoke.

Everyone, please colour your map red for malaysia. just please, thank you.

Rerouting Syrian refugees to your country now. Thanks for the tip.

But why? Malaysia is awesome

Don't ruin my dreams of eating nasi rojak, please

Sorry, this place is just a transit/refueling to Australia and not suitable for staying. They'll go to magnificent Ozland instead.

Those are lies. Do you want to get shot down or disappeared without a trace?

Oh, to get those, please go to tax evading haven Singapoor instead. More expensive and tasteless, of course, but you get the idea and basically the same thing.

I like you malayposter

They're welcome to come by boat

You dont LIKE malayposter, you must hate. HATE.

But daddy america gave them flight tickets, what do?

Shitty map user, this template is a lot more specific.