If Japs are all smart and pushed so hard to succeed, who ends up working as janitors, truck drivers, etc in Japan...

If Japs are all smart and pushed so hard to succeed, who ends up working as janitors, truck drivers, etc in Japan? What does the Japanese underclass look like? Do they have rednecks/hicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I50yAoCnA64
youtube.com/watch?v=ij79Zh-GTpo
youtube.com/watch?v=or_Uo2zrTPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They look like Koreans

>who ends up working as janitors, truck drivers, etc in Japan?
robots and koreans

I was always wondering about this too.
Hell they must feel like the biggest loser on earth if they do some shit job don't they?

Saw some people doing shit jobs, even old men carrying heavy things at a construction site and stuff like that, they were looking like they hate their live but have to keep going to not bring dishonor or something.

Having your nation seeking success is a good thing but not all of them are smart.

Not really. You have many retards japanese. It's just that school in Japan teaches students that every job is important. And since Japanese value work greatly they're notre that much despised.

youtube.com/watch?v=I50yAoCnA64
youtube.com/watch?v=ij79Zh-GTpo

as far as immigrants go...I'm going to guess Filipinos

They are most likely working "shit jobs" to pay their children's education. Why would they hate their lives for that? This was common pratice in the past in Europe and America just as well, and it still is to present days. Education costs a shitload of money in these countries.

>people look exhausted and stressed on construction sites
You have a really strange and arrogant perception of this world. Get out of your ivory tower.

>1st vid
>dem feels

>You have a really strange and arrogant perception of this world. Get out of your ivory tower.
Yeah no, don't get me wrong I had a shit job as well in the past.
I worked as mechanic being dirty all day long and so on.
The difference is, we actually had fun while working, made jokes and kinda enjoyed working together.

Now I don't think you can generalize it, but I just assumed doing hard work in Japan especially on a construction side must be depressing.
You know they really stand out when everyone else is running around in suits.

Then again they might only be focused on their job, who knows they might go drink and have fun together afterwards.
But I honestly doubt it considering how miserable some of them looked.

yeah it's pretty brutal

Japan has a caste minority of the descendants of ainu that used to be butchers.

I'd much rather be a blue collar in Japan than one of those "no time to live left" salarymen.

>every job is important
What a terrible thing to teach people.

Burakumin aren't Ainu descendants. They're just literally shit out of luck villagers who are shat upon due to the Buddhist religious purity complex.
They are from outcast villages.Japs will use the leather and eat the meat, but god forbid they slaughter an animal.
It's literally a feudal case system fossil remain that the japs don't seem to be in any hurry to actually correct.
Trying to read about the politics around it makes my eyes glaze over, it's a complete shit show.

>case system
CASTE system

truth.

Third-generation Korean immigrants from ~100 years ago. They do all the dirty work because KOLEAN DOG are heavily discriminated against

youtube.com/watch?v=or_Uo2zrTPI
1:40-

Burakumin(部落民)
Yes. Caste actually still exists now in Japan

Are Westerners so stupid to actually think East Asia has no lower class

Wtf

What the fuck they look like Filipinos

Korea has no construction worker low class shits?

yes they are mostly from south east asia or yanbian

Well in Germany we got a lot foreign laborer, people from Bulgaria or Hungary while getting paid like shit, still earn more than what they would get in their countries.

But since Japan only allows highly skilled foreigners I've no idea.

you guys seem to hope that there are heavy discriminations for some reason.

what kind of psychological complex

My father doing shipping company.
that's bullshit.

asia was a mistake

why?

yankees do such jobs

freeters, aka those who broke under the stress and just do shitty part time work all the time instead of becoming salarymen like good upstanding nip citizens

This.

Please, leave