He doesn't deserve the hate

He doesn't deserve the hate

he always tries his best even in the worst movies

Of course he doesn't. Just dumb, meme lovin' fucks like to make fun of people. He one of the better actors of our generation.

I think he just likes movies and isn't concerned with the quality of stuff. He just likes playing pretend, like a kid, but he tries

Nic marathon (Lot of stuff has gone by already. At Face off)

Comfy doooot zone

Oscar winning actor likes too play pretend according to Sup Forums poster
breaking news
he's broke
breaking news
you're a faggot

Why do you get really upset? I didn't mean it in a bad way. He's a lovable guy who clearly has a good time making movies

Literally no one hates Nic Cage.

he should have just fired his agent a while ago. he would be an acknowledged actor if he didn't chose to play in shitty movies. he is certainly much more talented then let's say Tom Cruise (leaves no impresion at all), and about on the same level as Johnny Depp (can play eccentric carachter in an entertraining way).

only redditors talk shit about nic cage, he gets a free pass because of Face Off and Con Air

I think it's better this way. Cage would've been wasted in oscar bait, his current filmography is the shit.

Agreed. He doesn't deserve the praise either.

>Plug in an old hard drive
>Find my lost Cage folder
He's easily one of my favorite actors. Absolutely kills it when teamed up with a talented director and a solid script, and the best part of a movie when everything else went straight to shit from the start.

he realizes rightly so that once his career is over people will forget the bad ones and remember the good ones.

they will remember the quirky weird movies that would have otherwise not gotten made.

Sure he would have been a cape super hero if he wouldn't have picked so many B movies but then again this is a man whose gravestone at Lakewood Cemetery is a giant pyramid. He thinks different.

He actually does. He's a terrific actor who performs in absolute shit because he can't control his spending habits.

For every LLV, Adapatation and BLPOCNO there's about 3 passable performances in absolute dogshit.

He's never the worst thing about the shit movies he's in but the fact is he shouldn't be in them in the first place.

>there are people itt that don't fall asleep to cage movies

is there a more comfy sleep than national treasure?

>your argument is invalid
back to 9gag with you

He's pretty much the best part of every movie he's in

He's a favorite actor to a ton of people and everyone has recognized his talent for a long time.

Most of the "hate" is memes

STOP BUYING EUROPEAN CASTLES AND FLEETS OF YACHTS CAGE!

>implying Cage is 'extorted' into appearing in bad movies because of his debt
>implying Cage's agent is an illiterate junkie found at a street corner
He's an oscar-winning Coppola, do you idiots really think he has no choice in what movies he appears in? It's far more likely that he intentionally picks weird niche productions because they're the kind of stuff he likes as an actor.

>roommate and I don't get along for whatever reason
>sitting in the living room, in silence, on our own shit
>out of nowhere
>>Yo, when's the last time you saw National Treasure?
>immediately put that shit on
Best friends now, thanks Superman.

He was a force of nature in Leaving Las Vegas, he proved to me long ago that he's got the skills. Honestly if you give this guy a serious script he could deliver it harder than Hollywood's current most beloved posterboys because he's dedicated as fuck.

He's categorically awful in almost every film he's in.

literally dude reddit meme "actor"

Who hates Cage lol? The man is on top of my guilty pleasures movies list.

nicolas cage is a genius, sadly his life is being ruined by his probable alcoholism which leads him into doing shit movies for a quick buck.

Johnny Depp isn't a talented actor, he's just really good at HST and all of his decent roles have essentially been him doing his HST impression. The vast majority of his films if you look closely at the acting and cast aside the Depp-tinted glasses that everyone wears he's really not that good at all.

Johnny Depp's biggest asset is that he's a ridiculously likeable guy. Because of that, people give him more credit as an actor than he deserves.