Why can't eastern European hop off my black dick??? I thought they wore supposed to be racist??? Like damn

Why can't eastern European hop off my black dick??? I thought they wore supposed to be racist??? Like damn..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whites are natural cucks, but EE whites are racist

Nop. I went to poland and had a 4some my second night there. Slavs = biggest sluts

hardest as nonwhite in europe, i would know living here my entire life fám

Go to ukraine

Nope. They are very friendly, only middle easterners get bullied

Hmmm, don't most of them have aids though

>After police published Mol's photo and an alert before the start of court proceedings, Warsaw HIV testing centers were "invaded by young women". A few said that they knew Mol. Some of the HIV tests have been positive. According to the police inspector who had been monitoring the tests and the case: "Some women very quickly started to suffer drug-resistant tonsillitis and fungal infections. They looked wasted, some lost as many as 15 kilograms and were deeply traumatized, impeding us taking the witness statements. 18 additional likely victims have been identified thereby".[32] Genetic tests of the virus from the infectees and Simon proved that it was specific to Cameroon.

>Record number of HIV virus cases were detected in the central Mazovia region and the whole Poland in January 2007.[34] Simon Mol's had visited Gdańsk in September 2006, where he helped organize the anti-racist "Music against Intolerance and Violence" festival. After publishing Mol's epidemiological alert, the number of HIV tests in the Gdańsk provincial centers exceeded 100, day in day out, including two worried males who learnt that their partners had slept with Mol, while the usual number had been hovering over a dozen cases daily beforehan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

There is hardly such a thing as a Pole that is not a cuck lol.

you can go day as sandnigger in EE without anyone saying anything, impossible to be black and not hear nigger atleast once

No. But they are racist. Even women. You wont get disappointed like in poland

Why would they hate blacks? We played a large role in Slavic history
Ukrainians live like Africans, why would they be racist?

>Why would they hate blacks?
Because foreign=bad, and black=very foreign

>We played a large role in Slavic history
???

DELET THIS!!

The founder of Slavic paganism was black, do you not know your own history?

hahahahahha

>The founder of Slavic paganism was black

You fucking what? Only black person that appears in Slavic mythology is being that brings evil and misfortune

What are you talking about?

about the fact that what you said is total nonsense

What black person were you talking about? I think you are trolling me...

Its not even person, its deity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobog

Pagan slavs never saw black person in their life

Not many saw blacks, but they did come in contact with the black Celtic druids to the west. The black druids founded Slavic paganism.

Im sure you can provide proofs for your claims

kek

Lmao blacks invented Europa white boi, Greeks wuz black, Romans wuz black, charlenigga was black, Justinian wuz black, Arminius wuz black and so was Ivan the terrible

WE

WUZ

>mfw all these ignorant white bois

Y'all need to get woke

Nice strawman. We don't claim we were the Greeks or anyone like that, we just want the whites to recognize our major role in European civilization.

You can or you can't?

what role? Sub-Saharan africans have almost nothing to do with European civilization. And please spare me of black celts and similar memes

i said can

Blacks being the original race once occupied virtually every corner of the globe. Britain was no exception. The Grimaldi African man is known to have occupied Europe in ancient times. Blacks have been living in Britain from prehistoric times to the present era.
Irish tradition tells of a giant-like race of Africans headed by a king with a retinue of priests called Fomorians. They were depicted as gloomy sea giants who brought their skills from Africa via Spain.
The original Celtic priesthood were Blacks. The White Druids had nothing to do with the construction of Stonehenge since it predated their emergence by several centuries.
The Roman historian, Tacitus, mentioned "the dark complexion and unusually curly hair" of the Silures, or Black Celts who he believed migrated there from Spain. When Julius Caesar invaded Britain he met these Blacks. Julius Caesar's army was itself composed of prominent Blacks. In fact Blacks have served as Roman emperors on a number of occasions.
The Scots are themselves of Black origin. Ireland was once known as Scotia Magna and Scotland was called Caledonia until about the third century A.D. when a tribe invaded Caledonia and the name was changed to Scotia. The Irish are said to have derived the name Scotia from the daughter of an Egyptian Pharaoh named Scota.

The construction of Stonehenge has been attributed to giants who sailed from Africa bringing their skills with them. The presence of giants may not necessarily be a figment of the imagination. Giants have been mentioned in the Bible. There was a Black Canaanite race called Anakim. When the Black Hebrews first saw them they realized how small they were themselves: "And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight. (Numbers 13:33).

>some people are actually legitimately black in real life

Lol

>some people unironically believe this

Not an argument. You just got btfo. Now excuse me while I go smoke a victory blunt.

why are you responding seriously to an obvious bait thread lad
WE

bored

it's late, go to sleep lad

I find it to believe, especially with how similar Arabs look to gypsies as well as the refugee crisis going on.