ITT: celebrities who should be in prison

ITT: celebrities who should be in prison

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
youtube.com/watch?v=2P5WEbLmu4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off paddy

>Although the couple lives in Manhattan, Broderick and Parker spend a considerable amount of time at their holiday home near Kilcar, a village in County Donegal, Ireland, where Broderick spent his summers as a child.
>Kilcar
>Kill car

Does this man have no shame?

she openly admitted to molesting her baby sister

zozzle

nice

>killing potatoniggers
>crime

Dude was an alpha. Why did he mutilate himself? He needed better friends 2bh.

>Why did he mutilate himself?
To divert emphasis from the fact that he killed with his car

>mutilate
He still has a dick. He's living out his crossdressing fetish and getting praised for it, it's fucking ridiculous.

This happened in my home town, My friends Mum was the nurse who took care of him.

He definitely should be in jail.

this asshole

he's transitioning back

lol what a fag. I guess now that he's made all the jew gold he's going to make off the tranny debacle he can go back to his old ways

Polanski is a good guy an did nothing wrong

Disgraceful peadophile

Tyrone here. There is something vaguely familiar about him, you can definately tell he is of Irish stock yet there is something inherintly jewish about him. Honestly it makes me feel quesy

Now he is transing back to male lmao

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss something.

Matthew "I'll Flatten A Mick, Driving Auto Or Stick" Broderick
Matthew "You'll Go Far, When I Hit You My Car" Broderick
Matthew "Speed Bump? Nah Just Some Chump" Broderick
Matthew "Gallagher? I Barely Knew Her? Broderick

Bob Saget
raped and killed a girl in 1990

>he's transitioning back
>transitioning
>back

He was never anything but a guy, nor was he ever going to be. So sick of this meme. He was playing pretend, now he's not going to play pretend. Simple as that

youtube.com/watch?v=roW238dfUUk
who is corey talking about?

finally got his shit fucked up

Exactly. Im guessing she did more than she admitted to, as well.

*tips PhD*

>In February 2012, when Broderick was featured in a multimillion-dollar Honda commercial aired during the Super Bowl, Doherty said a meeting with Broderick had not taken place and that Broderick "wasn't the greatest choice of drivers knowing his past."
Kek

Reminder that he
>Caused the deaths of 3 people
>2 were child actors
>Child actors he hired illegally
>Never admitted fault
>Was reportedly informed of the safety concerns and "shrugged them off"
>Didn't apologise to the parents
>Tried to pass the buck to other members of his crew

He is though

Feldman has had his shit fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=2P5WEbLmu4k

When she was 7

What did she do anyway

Well his mother was jewish and father was irish/english i think, so you're on the ball. He's still a cunt.

Read the pic at she was 17 and admits fapping in bed next to her sister. 1) if a guy did that he'd at the very least be shat on by the media if not arrested and and 2) is shes willing to admit that then what else did she do? Id be very surprised if she never slipped a finger in Grace at the very least.

I live right beside Kilcar. Holy shit.

Gotta nuke something

look both ways before you cross the street and drive carefully

Its worse. I can't drive. I am permanent pedestrian.

Okay, so you've got this and your ferris beuler threads, we get that you have a problem with matthew broderick. I don't think you need to make any more threads about it.

This gives me so much motivation to not become fat

Thank you Lena

George Lucas

I don't see this fucker anywhere yet. Real scum.

But this wrong, it was in Enniskillen

Your time is limited

he did literally nothing wrong

John Cena?

Vietnam fucking SHITS

show penis

>rape and kill a girl in 1990
>walk away scotfree, media never picks up the story

what the actual fuck

Wtf, never thought I'd encounter another Donegalfag on here.

Yeah man, stop having fun guys. Let's go back to the dubs threads or all of the game of thrones or big guy threads

Fucking rapist

How much longer must we wait for rape in film to be prosecuted? Hillary 2016

The fuck are you guys doing?

Get down to the Star Wars set

When will humanity stop his sinful hands?

Driving up to check it out tomorrow actually

>she is junkie, we must do something
>nah, she is celebrity

It will never stop hurting.

Where in Donegal man. I'm in past Killybegs myself. Bit of a trek to see star wars this weather

>he killed a man, we must do something
>nah, she is so brave

>mfw he turned into a tranny to skirt past the law and get millions in tv deals.

What's this guy's name again?

Is the director responsible for safety though? They are artistic experts, not technical or safety ones. Surely the studio and legal team should have assigned a safety expert who had final authority on all safety related matters. If the director says to do something that is too dangerous, you don't just go ahead and do it and blame him when it all goes wrong.

It would be like me wanting to build a skyscraper and designing it in a manner that is unsafe. I would be unware because I am not trained in the field so it wouldn't be my fault. It would be the dozens of people who should have known better and allowed it to happen.

Max Landis pls go

What he do?

Dan "if it doesn't fit, just open her wider" Schneider

Dan"2 in the van one in my hand" Schnieder

I expected that to be the reply. Its still pretty horrifying that he managed to decapitate two children with a fucking helicopter. But I am genuinely curious as to why he is receiving the blame when it just doesn't seem like it was his fault. It was a safety issue so the blame lies with the stunt coordinator. The director is just in charge of the creative direction.

Max please, fucking stop

Your dad was in charge of the entire thing and hired underage actors illegally. If your dad didn't exist 3 people would be alive

Polanski is an obvious one

The concerns were relayed to him, stating that the shot would be very dangerous, and he just waved it off.

That is inexcusable

>It would be like me wanting to build a skyscraper and designing it in a manner that is unsafe. I would be unware because I am not trained in the field so it wouldn't be my fault. It would be the dozens of people who should have known better and allowed it to happen.
No.

It would be like you wanting to build a skyscraper, being told that it would be unsafe to build, and forcing 2 illegally acquired kids to build it.

I find this so fucking funny because it's just the same 4 second loop the entire time and the guitarist isn't even playing or at least can't be heard

Oh man, I hate Sean Penn!

I have faith that if it came down to it, he could easily beat the holy hell out of me. But I would spit blood in his face. Knowing how fucked up he is, he'd probably like it.

Nothing wrong with killing some Irish

He was told the risks and and ignored the people telling him it was dangerous. The piece of shit should be in jail.

I see absolutely no molestation here just girls being girls.

1st AD is more responsible for safety, but the Director has a lot of responsibility as well

holy shit

>I want to do something possibly dangerous I'm not familiar with and will take no responsibility whatsoever if anything happens
Is that really how you think things should happen ?

mk ultra

my french teacher told me he shot a rocket launcher at a dog or something is that true

>Aidan Gillen sentenced to a year in prison for every year that baneposting exists

Dan "hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider