Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-r6wxBdpWY
youtube.com/watch?v=zFMsR02Ggx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SPIN SPUN

SPIDER MUN

i'm sorry

memes

>I think Zack Snyder is a hack cause of my low cinematic IQ and terrible taste in films

>i like quippy marvel flick adaptations of manchild-books

Absolut kino

I wish it was a better movie, the potential was certainly there.

I wish every Snyder movie was a better movie, but something's holding him back, and I don't think it's the studios anymore.

Yeah, biased critics.

Maybe they wouldn't be biased if he didn't have such a bad track record.

>I wish it was a better movie, the potential was certainly there.

I agree, and I'm glad you at least recognize the merits the film does have along with how much better it could have been.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-r6wxBdpWY
youtube.com/watch?v=zFMsR02Ggx4

Maybe they'd have better taste of they weren't infantilized by eight years of marvels toy commercials.

He's holding himself back. This is Zack, this is what you get

Maybe you'd have better taste if you stopped sucking nigger dicks all day long.

Another internet argument won, user.

I was incredibly hyped when Sucker Punch was announced, but set no expectations. I'm glad I didn't, because it would've been disappointing. Instead it was more like getting a nice sweater for your birthday from your usually "cool" relative. Sure, can't totally complain, it's nice, but the possibilities for something better will stick in your head for a bit.

That's what I'm afraid of. I hope he does truly make a great movie someday, transcends his flaws and shortcomings. I would love to see Snyder's true potential magnum opus.

>I have brand loyalty
>I like watching the same movie over and over

Is that real CGI? It's terrible

>implying an autistic teenager's idea of a mature and dark adaptation of manchild-books is better

Holy shit, haven't seen this since it came out and just noticed Oscar Isaac. wow

>this movie wasnt fun!

>zack synder is a genius and bvs is art

>films

>watching blockbusters for anything other than fun

PLEB
L
E
B

>since Iron Mans inception in 2008. critics panned literally every movie except for Marvel movies

or

>since Iron Mans inception in 2008, critics have literally set their sights on only Synder flicks

take your pick, I want to know which kind of retard you are :) gg though