Eternal /got/ general

QUEENOFDANORF edition

Other urls found in this thread:

streetsie.com/dating-paraplegics-guide/
people.com/article/jennifer-lawrence-sophie-turner-crotch-punch-x-men-apocalypse
youtube.com/watch?v=UwsHCzI1nV4
youtube.com/watch?v=sLMYzjRrXCo
youtube.com/watch?v=wXSADDAiTk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Lord Snow

Preston.

this op made the thread before me:
go here

what's his deal?

I l ove Ar ya! filters to that

3 episodes in and still no nudity/sex (melli doesn't count)
Confirmed season 6 worse than 5

>I'M ACTING

Common thoughts on paraplegics

>No Sex: Dating a paraplegic wheelchair user means no sex. They can’t feel it so they don’t enjoy sex or make love very often.

False.
Sex is not usually one of the things we talk about on a first date. Most men and women dating paraplegics do report a healthy active sex life. Those in long term relationships with paraplegics describe them as above average lovers. Some may, but don’t expect all of us to talk about sex on the first date.

>Bad Sex: Paraplegics are bad in bed. They just lay there all paralyzed and lifeless during sex.

False.
Paraplegics have great upper body strength. Most can be on top if they want to. Paraplegics are physically active and hands on during the act of love making. If things are boring introduce scented candles, oils, music etc. Appeal to the other senses. Wheelchair users are very visual when it comes to foreplay and sex.

>Erections: All wheelchair users have trouble getting and keeping an erection.

False.
What you need to know is if their Spinal Cord Injury is “complete” or “incomplete.” Most with SCI are incomplete. They can get an erection by touching or rubbing their penis, or in the case of girls, wet by rubbing their clitoris. Generally it is only men with a complete spinal cord injury who find it hard to get and keep an erection.

>No Children: People in wheelchairs can’t have children. They should not have children. Dating a paraplegic you will not be able to start a family. They can’t look after or raise children very well.

False.
Paraplegic women have the same chance of conceiving a child as any other fertile woman. Pregnancy and childbirth are carried out in much the same way as able-bodied women. Paraplegic women make excellent mothers. Paraplegic men have a slightly lower fertility rate than other men do. Paraplegic men make excellent fathers.

Source- streetsie.com/dating-paraplegics-guide/

B R A V O

Not sure which one is worse tbqh.

Sansa is used goods. don't care about her outcome anymore

Whats CIA endgame?

I forgot, did Ramsay let his dogs rape Sansa in the show?

Hotwheels shouldn't you be on fedorachan?

Our lord and savior

Still Emilia.

Amazing theorist.

>Duel wielding didn't exist
>What is the parry dagger
>What is duel rapiers.
Looks like I just BTFO all of Sup Forums and reddit.

What is his fucking problem?

She was actually fine. Not good, not bad.
Some lines were fucking awful though, but she did her best with it.

There were even worse performances in Apocalypse though... not a good movie, especially when you realize it`s a follow-up to DoFP.

Everything.

He's filed the flight plan with Lysa, now he's on to the next step in his master plan

Guys i got a theory and you need to follow me.

>It's a flashback scene with Bran, we are at winterfell
>Bran heads to the stables, sees Wylis cleaning the horses
>asks Bloodraven why would he bother bringing him there
>Then from the door appears Lyanna, a huge grin on her face
>Bran doesn't understand
>Lyanna starts undressing rapidly whilst approaching Wylis
>Bran is visibly embarassed and tries to look away, but Bloodraven forces him to watch
>Wylis then approaches Lyanna and throws her on the ground, Lyanna starts giggling
>"Why are you showing me this?" Asks Bran, but Bloodraven doesn't respond
>Wylis pulls down his pants, Lyanna says: "You're a big guy"
>Wylis then goes to pound town on Lyanna
>Lyanna can't contain her screams, keeps saying "Harder, harder!"
>Bran is furious and in a fit of rage wargs into Wylis
>His brain can't handle it, remains traumatized, collapses to the ground
>Lyanna is scared and thinks she just killed Wylis, runs away with cum dripping from her thighs
>Wylis wakes up after a while
>His words: "hodor..hodor.."
>And who are you..

Literal psychopath

are you trying to get laid on Sup Forums?

Selling Westeros to the highest bidder.

>dagger
Not a longsword
>rapier
Not a longsword

Here's (You)r (You).

Did it look like rapiers to you at the ToJ scene?

>and who are you...

Why is he so hot guys

>Dayne used a dagger
>Dayne used a rapier

No mammy to hug him :(

I love Maisie

In an interview with Just Jared, Sophie Turner explained what it was like working with Lawrence, and shared the crotch anecdote as an example of her typical shenanigans.

"She is just how you’d want Jennifer Lawrence to be. She’s exactly the same person that you see in interviews. And she was just amazing," Turner began.

"She punched me in the vagina once. I didn’t ask her to either. It just happened," she explained. "Evan [Peters] and I were having a fake fight and I said something like, 'I'll cunt punch you' or 'I'll punch you in the crotch' and then Jen thought that I said, 'Please cunt punch me Jen.' So she punched me in the vagina and I was like, 'Awesome.' It was pretty funny."

people.com/article/jennifer-lawrence-sophie-turner-crotch-punch-x-men-apocalypse

>Lighter than steel.
BTFO again. Can Sup Forums go without ONE minute where they don't get btfo?

Dual wielding did exist but in duels not battlefields.

NO ONE EVER dual wielded two LONGSWORDS like Dayne because that would be RETARDED.

Fuck sansa

(farts)

>Lyanna doesn't pound him in the asshole
7/10

The movie isn't out yet

Peck on her gentle cheek... My princess...

Who wants to fuck bran?

Only one of the longswords was Dawn, and it didn't look to be made of speical metal so you can fuck off.

>Sup Forums
Where do you think you are newfaggot

Fat dragonlady can't act at all.
Salsa can act a bit

Sansa actress is fat ,gross

rip in piece perfect clavicle girl ;_;

The amount of people that just keep going "(farts)" and "Promise me, Ned" proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Sup Forums.

good lighting
good skin
dark eyes
dark hair
natural-looking beard

most people have 7+/10 potential given that combination

mods mods mods

Fuck you

>"She punched me in the vagina once. I didn’t ask her to either. It just happened," she explained. "Evan [Peters] and I were having a fake fight and I said something like, 'I'll cunt punch you' or 'I'll punch you in the crotch' and then Jen thought that I said, 'Please cunt punch me Jen.' So she punched me in the vagina and I was like, 'Awesome.' It was pretty funny."

>spee pasta
>on Sup Forums

they have personalities equivalent to the quality of this general

You guys hate a strong and fearless woman like daenerys but love useless dumb girl like sansa baka

(burps)

I saw it three days ago...the perks of working at AMC.

what is great may never die

>strong and fearless

>AHHHH HELP ME DROGON

Are we even watching the same series

Brienne, much as I can't stand her, is strong and fearless. Danny Reese isn't.

>being this butt blasted

WEW
E
W

>dark eyes

are are the least attractive. Green and blue are the most desired colors. His beard is awful too, literally neckbeard tier.

>my wifes son works at AMC

>love sansa

shes so sexy

post your favourite sansan

>>on Sup Forums
This is /got/ faggot.

Nothing, perfectly balanced young lad.

She never ask for drogon's help ,they protect her cause she's their mother

He looks like an ugly caveman

Granted, book Jon Snow is supposed to pretty plane, but Kit just doesn't look the part.

Brianne is awesome as well

youtube.com/watch?v=UwsHCzI1nV4

did sophie have a cold doing this video?
sophie is cute
CUTE

He looks like a pretty caveman.

Guys apparently D&D have said that after season 6 we have 13 eps left, so that means we have exactly 20 episodes to wrap up the story.

This seems like bullshit, there's so much to get through still

Sauce
youtube.com/watch?v=sLMYzjRrXCo

Apologize, /got/

But seriously, it`s not a good movie.
Shame. There were no applauses after it ended as well, had plenty of those for Civil War and even some for BvS.

5/10, some action scenes redeem it from being 3/10.
Wasted Oscar Isaac.

are there any leaks ?

>Jon
>Stark

She is really sexy. Amazing curves for a girl her age. Hips, butt, thighs, breasts...she's got it all. Gorgeous face. Just from looking at her figure, I figured she'd done some type of gymnastics and/or dancing, since a lot of gymnasts and dancers have a figure like that, so when I found out that's true in her case, I wasn't surprised at all. Its kind of strange, because you normally don't think of gymnasts being that thick, but there have been a decent amount of hot, thick gymnasts like Shawn Johnson and Kim Zmeskal. I guess the most surprising thing is for Sophie to be so thick AND so flexible, since most girls that thick aren't nearly that flexible and vice versa. She and her body are truly a gift from God.
She's like all those girls shy guys like me wish we'd had the nerve to go up to and talk to and ask out back in high school, but were too "pussy" to (hate when that term is used negatively, but I'm allowed to be self deprecating to myself, just no one else is or prepare to die lol). If only girls could be the ones to be bold, confident, assertive, charismatic, and be the ones to make the first move, so all the pressure wasn't on us. If only they could see inside us for the big hearted, sweet, sensitive guys we are and what great boyfriends we'd make. How kind, thoughtful, and considerate we'd be. Not to mention funny, decent looking, and decently intelligent. Not perfect, but I think we'd be enough to satisfy them.

Woa she need to stop eating too much lemon cake

>applauses

Burgers do this?

I love Arya!

Shit Kit looks like he used to post here

this

>You may not have my name, but you have my blood

I leaked all over your mum last niggit

Why her face became so wide?

youtube.com/watch?v=wXSADDAiTk8

>black feathers
poetry, truly
bravo

Yeah, they.... /we do (but I`m not an American so...).

It was mixed critic/normie audience.

what went wrong with the girls? Also what went right with Kit?

He's a Stark go cry anywhere else

Theon should just do the right thing and shave his head

She looks like a ginger adelle lmfao

Homona homona

>green and blue are the most desired
in women, yes. But women like dark features in men. I.e. tall, dark, and handsome. Brunette is universally preferred. It's true green>all, but brown/black is second for women

and in that photo his beard looks good, and I was talking about the photo. His beard is fine, you don't have to be Xabi Alonso to have decent facial hair.

UK girls begin to decrepify at 19.