Redpill me on this man

Redpill me on this man

I think Rick & Morty is pretty fun most of the time but there are a few misses like the writing is a little too blunt in some episodes or the creators wanting us to care about some marriage of a character we've barely seen before the season finale and making a big deal out of it. Or did they want to introduce just a cute super agent as Birdperson's girlfriend for no reason except shock value?

All in all, I think him and Justin Roiland make a good team with lots of potential. However, there's an apparent laziness to them and I think it could ruin the cartoon for good.

Other urls found in this thread:

hisfirsthugecock.com
youtube.com/watch?v=_QR5zqnB3KQ
twitter.com/JustinRoiland/status/730226409914826752
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kibNqrSyNwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Personally I love him
He's one of those few people that make fun of everything and everyone, no PC garbage

his shows are nerdy enough without being forced, because he was clearly a massive turbonerd when he was a younger lad. It makes him like the best kind of drinking buddy, he always has interesting shit to talk about and knows some other cool people who might tag along.

he gave us this, so I love him forever

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

I love his work, don't know anything about his personal life tho

>Redpill me

hisfirsthugecock.com

i think him and justin roiland are pretty cute :3

i think birdperson's wedding was used to inform Rick's decision and the end of the episode. Birdperson opening up himself to someone after his dark history that he mentioned he shared with Rick got him betrayed and killed. Rick saw this and realised that (over the course of season 2's events) his emotional walls were starting to break down, and he saw Birdperson's fate as the eventual outcome of him getting closer and opening up with his family. So he puts the walls back up and turns himself in to keep them from a similar fate.

why do you shitheads still use redpill/bluepill, when it was coined by those gay degenerates?

I bet Dan Harmon is responsible for 99% of the scatological humour in Rick and Morty

Oh yeah, thats right, i'm on Sup Forums. I keep forgetting where I am and try to discuss things. Silly me.

because only autists care about that shit

7/10,I feel like he relys a lot on other writers and needs to cut the relationship drama out of his shows.

Is that Devin Faraci?

Obfuscated basic Hegel interpretations to wow hipsters. Neil DeGrasse Tyson of philosophy.

I meant that your post is good :(

justin's sister is a bit of a qt

youtube.com/watch?v=_QR5zqnB3KQ

shame that she just constantly shills her app

Why did they dismiss the planet where everything was on a cob?

alright, I kekd

oh, i thought you were doing it sarcastically. my bad.

>twitter.com/JustinRoiland/status/730226409914826752

His face exploded in the last few months. Is he an alcoholic? Also his hairline receded like 70% in the same time.

JUST

he used to be pretty cute though :3

>not sure if it makes too much sense or if it's just too far fetched
I think it's just a pompous way to introduce that they're wanted criminals. Good post tho

j-justin?

stop posting pictures of slavoj zizek

>this is what people who never read Žižek actually believe.

>following the words of a idealistic communist idiot
Your choice

I actually remember him from Channel101. I used to watch the new show lines every weekend when they were posted.

Laser Fart was his best.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kibNqrSyNwM

Wew, and I thought the teen humor was Roiland's fault.

I take it you don't listen to his podcast.

It was cobs all the way down

Oh my yes.

>the creators wanting us to care about some marriage of a character we've barely seen before the season finale and making a big deal out of it.

It was always a big deal that Summer's high school friend was an agent designed to capture Rick. Even when we first meet Summer, it's shown that she's a social loser but somehow is friends with one of the most popular girls at school, leading to her party being popular, leading to agent getting closer to rick via birdman.

It's introduced that they're wanted criminals in season 1

Rick makes morty smuggle drugs & shoot the government in episode 1 ffs.

I'm worried about season 3, Harmon basically hired a bunch of female writers because he was getting so much shit for his all-male staff. seeing as how he's constantly apologizing for "mansplaining" and other cringey bullshit on his podcast I think the show is going to suffer from having new writers that were hired based on gender more than actual comedic ability

>trips
PURE IDEOLOGY

I doubt Zizek even takes his shit that seriously. He probably just wants to watch movies but can't get away from foreign students getting up his ass over how to interpret everything and change the world.

Harmond suffers from a self-sabotaging personality. He's probably suicidal at times. I wish him the best, but chances are he destroys himself by burning all bridges to the people that are actually his friends and that love him. Him probably being more intelligent than anyone he knows probably isn't helping.
I wish him the best but chances are he gets caught by a hard core gold-digger that will ruin his life into oblivion and he'll drink himself to death or jump off a roof.
That said, I wish him the best.

bump

bumpin

PURE IDEOLOGY

I really wish his new show Great Minds got more publicity. It's pretty funny