1. country

1. country
2. what movie everyone expected to have seen

Australia
The Castle

Why haven't you watched it yet? It's really good and gets better on repeat viewings.

I expect everyone regardless of country to have seen it. Its as close to a perfect movie as there ever was.

Agreed. It is the most perfect Australian film.

argie
nueve reinas
its actually a good concept, its about a great con artist that cons everyone for evrything from getting a free newspaper to geting money from a waiter who recruts a simpleton as a partner because he looks like a nice guy so people wont suspect anything.
What makes the movie so good is that they actually researched actual tricks that people used to con others so there is that moment of son of a bitch, how didnt i realize they were getting away with this all along very often

They probably stole it from some other country.

UK
Snatch

United States
Problem Child 2

yeah maybe but who cares, everyone steals anyways, if you came up with a great concept that nobopdy picked up that means you fucked up

Finland
The Marshal of Finland

England
The cuckold

Argentina

El Secreto de sus Ojos
It's okay. I expect eveyone to see it because everyone have seen it. So you come here ask about this movie and they'll say "It's wonderful" even tough they don't know why. It touches a really dark moment in our country and it's cool but not that great.

What the fuck this shit. Problem Child 2 was dildos and vastly inferior to the first one in every way.

I always thought that was Swedish.

USA
The Pest

argie here, never saw it.
You should pick something older, there are like 5 darin movies every year now.

The only kinography allowed in Sweden is blacked

France

tittle?

Me, My Wife and Her Boyfriend Muhammad

I do pick older things, but I expect everyone to see this movie because it sticks to people and it's a nice piece of cinema. If you put a 16 year old to see "La historia oficial" (wich is my favourite movie) they will get bored. But El Secreto it's kinda okay and easy to go with. Not the best movie of course, but great anyways. El Aura is really underrated and I love it too

Texas
The Alamo

Le père Noël est une ordure

when enough people start talking about how a movie is great and everyone should see it but cant explain one i start suspecting there is some serious shilling going on, and it happens a lot here.
i never saw la historia oficial either but im sick and tired of hearing about la dictadura every 3 hours

They are shilling. Everyone here shills. I studied cinema a whole year and my friend were shills. So you get used to it. About la dictadura, think of it as a really important part of our history. It marked our parents, it's pretty much like a WW2 to americans la dictadura to Argies. It's important, it lends a lot to tell pretty interesting events and movies. So I appreciate movies about it, La historia oficial it's not only for those events. It's kino as fuck, super comfy and having you at the edge of your seat. Top tier shit.

fine, if you enjoy stagnation go ahead and keep making dictadura movies. We may aswell be still talking about it all the time in 200 years.
The world is a big place but there is no need to learn a second or third language at all, la presidenta will take care of you when she comes back

So you are telling this to someone who speaks a second lenguage and also knows a third. What's the matter? You're adopted by militars? Did daddy beat you too hard to remember? I give two shits about "La presidenta" or "El presidente", they are both the same shit. Go grab a book kid, you are a newfag, a plebian and a shill. You have the artistic taste of a 9 year old liking Nueve Reinas.

I don't give a shit about LA presidents either, I just have a problem with mediocrity and a country that encourages it.
History is ciclical, get it in your head. We are supposed to forget and do worse. You are not doing anyone any favour by holding culture hostage