Hey

hey

HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT LEFTOVERS SEASON.

hey

Isn't it illegal to take a picture of the Mona Lisa.

His penis is a sovereign state thus granting him dicklomatic immunity

this

>Isn't it illegal to take a picture of the Mona Lisa.
Every art museum I visited in Spain made a big deal about Flash photography.

Is there a rule about outright photos of famous paintings?

Definitely not. It's always crowded with like a hundred people all taking pictures of it, for whatever reason.

He probably cried 5 seconds later

What's this face trying to convey?

is not the real one anyways

Leftovers is a great and massively underrated show and I hope you are proud of your work.

wassup justin big fan of your work one question could you get ms coons phone number for me?

no. While it looks like he's alone with the painting there, there's a barrier ten feet away from the painting and people fight there way to it so they can take a picture with mona. There's probably a couple hundred people with him in that room waiting for him to move so they can get their selfie. Painting is really small too tbqh

I-I DON'T WANNA KILL MYSELF

perpetual dissaray

>implying his wife didn't get private access after hours

>me in the painting

is there a single picture out there of him and Louis Theroux together?

>Not watching the The Wedding at Cana by Veronese behind

wait that's not Louis?

Jennifer Aniston has great nipples, dude.

>no flash allowed

fucking mexicans man

no that's Paul Theroux

why do people even like the mona lisa?

It's a meme

it is the most famous painting in the world.

Is there a bigger meme painting than the Mona Lisa?

yes

the mona memesa

this

Much like Game of Thrones, even if it's not very good it's very popular and well known.

It's just well known. It's a pretty painting but someone without any knowledge in painting wont be able to underline why it's great
I was at the Louvre the other day and most of people didnt really look at it, they were just taking pictures

that's asian, senpai

and judging for the sheer amount of tourist they shit out every year and the kind of rude dipshits they are, I'd bet she's from china

even if you were alone in the room with it, not like you can get a good look at it. When I went, the barrier didn't allow for close inspection.