Discuss

White pussy belongs to Asian cock now

That Chinese Triad looks like a super cute 14 year old desu

fuck

I don't get these Asian masculinity posts, I mean Asians are the least masculine of all the races, literally every single Asian male I've ever met irl has a shit jawline, little to no facial hair and below 175cm.

This, asian boys should just accept their role as natural traps.

dont forget their small wieners

>mongol
>shitting on azns

>Asians are the least masculine of all the races
That's the very reason they post this shopped shit, they're hoping someone, anyone, is stupid enough to buy it

Stop spamming this disgusting shit

>every race is obsessed with white people
>whites just fuck each other

so in 100 years chink will take this prize once they control world or whites are just most butifel?

Literally photoshopped a teenage Asian boy built like a bitch with again, a photoshopped white woman that wouldn't ever screw this twink with a. Microdick

Is this "Chinese triad" meant to be intimidating? Also lactating? What the fuck

And not only this, you are posting this strange image from a fuckkng iPhone? Jesus Christ mate, that's grim

>whites just fuck each other
All races fuck each other even with other foreigners.

>every race is obsessed with white people
That's a meme desu.

The world would be a better place if every asian "man" is converted into a ladyboy.

lmao he looks like a psycho

this is pretty cringey

No, at worst she will get some beta asian sissy to eat her out

why are people so mean to us ;_;

You've all got this the wrong way around. This picture is a jab at Asians (the angsty ones), look how little sense it makes, how fucked up that story is, how pathetic that guy looks, how it all rustles you. This was a false flag trying to incite some hate - and it's worked on you - or otherwise just mockery.

I afraid that she wont be fucked by small chink benis but shoved with huge ass perverted dildoes, aka treated as play toys. Manlets becomes more creative and unexpectedly more violent than their bigger man peers. The desire to proof themselves worthy is what driving them nuts. You know, when the bullied person is more evil than the bullies.

this. can't even imagine how stupid you could be to take it serious.