Videogame piracy is dead

>videogame piracy is dead

Are movies next?

no, because what killed videogame piracy was a better and innovative way to get games (steam) that gives advantages to buying legit (updates, support, multiplayer, etc.)
In the US you have Netflix, while in other countries they either not have it or they do, but with a very limited catalog.

lol. yeah. no 0day groups out there at all..

moran

Downloading executable binaries from an unknown source is a good way to fuck up your computer.
Downloading a movie is literally harmless.

But I still pirate user

It's literally impossible to prevent movie piracy

>Make vidya so awful no one even wants to pirate it anymore
>This is considered a win

>they killed videogame piracy by killing videogames

>playing video games
>in 2016
Time to grow up user

Vidya piracy is dying because Steam is so much more convenient. Give me something similar for movies.

I have Norton

>First lock to your home is broken, nothing is touched
>Turn your home into a fortress
>It gets broken into again but nobody touches anything, you still have all your stuff but there is a vague threat of getting less money down the road but it's not 100% clear
>Knock down your home so that nobody can break in

Good

Well, we don't have netflix where I live but we have an arthouse theater that screens two different films everyday from 35mm prints for like 2 bucks. I haven't seen a movie at home for ages.

Good luck with that shit.

>video games piracy is dead
Que?
>meanwhile playing pirate new tripple a games

Yeah....no. I just copped 2 video games in the last 2 weeks. Kicking around thinking about downloading firewatch today.

I would totally download a car if it was possible, wtf

>Are movies next?
No. Also movies aren't as platform volatile as games. Some old games break compatibility. Movies were made to endure. Videogames are made to be disposable, an ouroboros.

My buddy just pirated Stellaris what are you talking about its rampant.

I'll admit I've softened up. Steam is juts so much more convienent.

>videocameras are gonna be illegal

yeah doubt it

I would if it was possible, no question

>what is 3D printing

>watching movies recorded in the cinema
Most people watch DVD rips

i haven't illegally downloaded a game since i was 17 years old, movies are cheap as fuck digital so there is no reason to illegally download them ever

I think OP was referring to Denuvo

>movies are cheap as fuck digital so there is no reason to illegally download them ever

Except there's nothing cheaper than free

>I would totally download a car if it was possible
It will be possible in 5 years with the way 3d printing is going.

lol a fucking model of a car

i dont mind paying 10 bucks for a movie and have it at all times

Do you live in China, North Korea, Crimea or Syria? Because those are literally the only areas without Netflix.

you cant be so stupid as to believe videogame piracy is dead, you just fell for a shitty Sup Forums meme

Plus paying for a subscription is retarded I wanna buy a movie or series not just pay every month to be able to watch and then maybe watch or maybe dont
Hopefully Steams Movie sections will finally be disovered by major companies now that they got that Lionsgate deal

Someone already printed an entire car piece by piece

>you wouldn't download a girlfriend

I would If I could.

Long live The Pirate Bay sharing is caring piracy will never die.

do people still play videogames in 2016
desu y'all should stop, try for a month and see how your life changes...

really guys step it up, ruining lives on vidyas is very 2014

please describe how your life changed

What killed videogame piracy was Denuvo.

I haven't played any games since last August and my life is just as shit as usual.

>piracy was killed by a DRM platform that requires you to activate online and that binds your gamekey to 1 account for all eternity

>moran